The Sandman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaima32
Shaima32
1,209 Followers

"He's just been pulled over for a random breath test and now he's on his way back to the cop shop for an evidentiary and wants me to call my dad to pull some strings."

She stared ahead as I sat forward. "And no, I didn't dob him in but I was so tempted."

"Well I can't say I'm sorry he's been picked up, I've seen the end result too many times."

"I guess you would," she looked over her shoulder.

"You ever done it with a guy? Like when you were younger?"

"Once," I rubbed her back gently, "I was eighteen and very drunk, I'd broken up with a girl I'd been going out with for a while and I was being shitty and spiteful. I knew it would hurt her but in the end it hurt me more. I woke up feeling sick and couldn't look at him, it wasn't his fault either and that made it worse because he was a decent guy who just got naked with a lesbian."

She laughed at that and sat forward and crossed her legs. I moved my hands up her spine, feeling her vertebrae and she shivered.

"Ooh, I like that."

"Yeah?" I moved my hand down and then back up again. She exhaled slowly and shivered again, and this time I began scratching her back, which caused her to wince again.

"A bit lower," she spoke and my hands dropped lower she arched her back and moaned, "yeah, right there, scratch hard. Oh, oh, yeah," she shivered again and I kept it up for a minute or two before moving down to the small of her back. I eased my hand down under her belt and was aware she'd stopped breathing.

"Sorry."

"You didn't do anything wrong."

Now I was curious. I traced along her bra and then up the straps to her shoulders, my fingers slipped under the collar and came back down her spine. The blouse was a soft polyester that moved easily under my fingers. I reached the small of her back and playfully tugged at the material, she leaned forward at that instant, which meant more of the material came out of her waistband. She bowed her head and let her hands fall to my legs. Her fingernails found the seam of my jeans and she dragged them along the seams, which caused me to spread my legs a little wider.

I inched more of the material out, enough to expose part of her back, she stopped stroking my legs and seemed to be considering something and then she reached back and grabbing my hands, brought them around to the front and pushed hard against me. My left hands rested on her belly and she began caressing my forearm as I propped my chin on her shoulder. My hand slid in between the buttons to stroke her belly and she clamped my wrist and held it there. I moved my other hand to rest on her upper thigh. I was just following the seam and when I reached her crotch I stopped. A moment later I put my thumb under the flap of her fly and slid upwards towards her belt. She suddenly moved forward and out of my reach. I thought then that this was as far as it would go but then she turned around and knelt before me.

Tracey had this intense look on her face, she was studying me intently. Her eyes left my face and travelled down my front to my crotch and legs. A sly smile tugged at the corner of her mouth as she grabbed my thighs and leaning forward, stopped an inch or two from my face.

"You have the cutest eyes," she murmured, "come to bed eyes."

A moment later she tilted her head and pressed her lips against mine and held them there for a moment or two and her lips parted slightly as she tugged at my top lip. The kiss lasted a few seconds and she pulled back and looked down at her jacket and phone. She still had that crooked smile on her face and she let out a low chuckle.

"Different to men."

"You've never kissed a girl?"

"Of course I've kissed girls," she looked at me, "just not like that."

She tilted her head and kissed me again and this one was longer. Her mouth parted, forcing me to reciprocate and I felt her desire flowing outwards, she had my head pinned against the back wall as she worked my mouth slowly and methodically. When we eventually parted she was slightly out of breath and I moved my hand up her front, following the seam of her blouse. She looked down at what I was doing and arched her back slightly at the same time. It was one of those blouses with the second button a lot lower than normal and I tugged gently at it as if I was going to undo it but then slid my finger under the edge and moved back down to her belly.

I kept doing this for a minute or two and it was fairly obvious that she wasn't going to protest, in fact she seemed to be enjoying it. She slid her hands up my thighs, she had a mischievous look on her face. I felt as if I was frozen to the spot, my movements were certainly limited by the fact I was literally pinned against the back wall. She reached my crotch and stopped for a few moments. Her hand rested between my legs, she exerted more pressure, her eyes never left mine and I didn't move a muscle as she grabbed the zipper and slowly pulled it down. It was only then I moved as I looked down at myself. Her fingers inched inside and down to my panties, she found my lips and a moment later she smiled crookedly and kissed me again.

This kiss was a little longer, she was hard against me, her hand resting against my genitals and it was all I could do to restrain myself as her fingers rubbed me gently. A few moments later she broke free and sat up, her hand came out of my jeans and she undid her belt. I watched it falling loose and she glanced over her shoulder at the big screen.

"Are you really into this movie?"

"Movie?" I looked past her, "oh, I've seen better."

"Me too, but it wasn't my choice anyway," she rocked backwards and leaned on her palms as she regarded me, her back arched and her hips rose before me.

"Maybe we should make our own entertainment."

"Better close the back then or we'll be entertaining half the fucking drive in."

"Yeah," she turned around and crawled to the back to close the tailgate and window, "it'd be on You Tube by midnight and we'd both be You Tube stars."

I moved forward then, swinging my legs under me and closing the curtain across the archway. The back was now in total darkness and I reached up to turn on a courtesy light. She looked up at the light as I brought my hand down and began caressing her front with my hands. Tracey let out a low murmur as I moved up and down her front and then she moved forward and to kiss me again, her hand moved up between my legs and I parted my legs for her as the kissing became more intense and passionate. She was pushing hard against my mouth while her hand stroked my genitals, she undid the buttons on my jeans and I pulled away and swallowed as her hand went down the front of my jeans.

"Take your time," I pulled her hand out, "we women don't get premature ejaculation."

Her eyes shifted as she smiled.

"Sorry, force of habit. A word of warning though, don't tell me you love me."

"I don't know you that well," my hands moved up to her throat.

"Good answer," she replied.

I moved my left hand under her blouse to her bra strap, pulling the material with me, I tickled her skin with light spiderlike movements and then repeated the action on the other side before bringing my hands together in a praying gesture. I slid them up her throat and she tilted her head back and put her hands on my breasts. Her head went right back and I brought my hands down to her breasts and felt their weight. She had nice plump breasts, too big to fit in my hands, I massaged them, feeling the texture of her bra. It had some kind of pattern sewn into it. I traced the outline of the cups and danced my fingers over her cups, she let out a low whimper as I found her nipples. She pushed her breasts towards me, wanting more of this.

I kissed her forehead and then moved down to her eyes and finally her lips. Her hands moved up to my neck and I parted her mouth. She moved with me, her hands stayed around my neck but then began moving around to my throat as our kissing continued and as God is my witness I could have kept doing just that for hours but I had to break free because her breathing became noticeably shallower. She arched her back, pushing her breasts outwards and I rose with her. I felt her hands sliding down to my breasts, she pushed them together and started to massage them.

I moved my hands over her legs, a finger traced suggestively upwards, under the flap on her fly to the top button of her jeans. Our kissing kept going along with soft, teasing caresses, I kept breaking free first, which only increased her desire for more. I undid the button, the waistband sprang apart and she broke free and looked down as I slid my hand down the front of her jeans.

She parted her legs and put her hands on my shoulders, her breathing became slower as I went down further, the material bulged outwards as I reached her panties, I could feel her moisture through the silk panties. It was at that point she did become a little nervous or so it seemed to me at the time. I brought my hand up, bringing some of the blouse with me and continued on up the front of her blouse to the second button. I kept contact with her eyes, relishing the look in her eyes as I pulled outwards, the button slipped through the buttonhole and the vee deepened to just about her cleavage. My fingers dropped like a stone to the next button, I could feel her bra now and she swallowed hard and began caressing my front.

I brought my hands up under her blouse, finding the bra straps and when I reached her shoulders I inched them across her shoulders. The blouse strained against the third button and I leaned forward and kissed her throat and danced my fingers down her front. She slipped her hands under my tee shirt and moved them upwards to my breasts. We stopped kissing as I slowly undid the next button. The material moved over her bra cups, they had delicate flowers sewn into them.

I slid my hands over the cups, finding the edges of the bra and began massaging her breasts. A sigh escaped her lips as I worked them slowly and methodically. She pulled my tee shirt up over my breasts and I raised my arms as she pulled it over my head and tossed it aside. Her eyes fell to my bra, I've got smaller breasts and her hands moved easily over them, pressing them together and then she started caressing my belly. I rose above her and began sliding the blouse out of her waistband and she bit her lip as I undid the next two buttons and eased it over her shoulders.

Her breasts were barely constrained by the bra and she smiled as she flipped the scalloped straps over her shoulders. I undid the last button and the blouse slipped down her back. I paused for a moment to take in the sight before me. The blouse gathered around her buttocks, her back arched slightly and a crooked grin on her face as she undid her cuffs. The blouse was tossed on top of my tee shirt and we locked eyes on each other as we commenced a slow caressing of our bellies, breasts and shoulders. Tracey groaned as she put her arms around me, I felt my bra straps sliding off as she pushed her breasts against mine and then I felt my bra strap coming loose. My nipples brushed against her cups and I moved to the other shoulder and unclipped her bra. Her breasts dropped slightly as the bra fell away and we moved back a little.

She swallowed as she brushed her hands up and down my front, exploring my naked torso and I circled her areolae slowly, teasing her large nipples. I've got smaller breasts, which means I'm more sensitive to touch and when she leaned over and sucked on a nipple I let out a guttural moan, she was massaging my other breast at the same time. I let her continue for a minute or so and then dropped my hands to her jeans.

The zipper slid down and she raised herself upwards as the fly parted to reveal her panties. I put my hands over her buttocks and our mouths met in a slow and passionate kiss that left me gasping for breath. The jeans slid down her thighs and she moved sideways to sit on the mattress so as I could remove her jeans completely.

Tracey stretched out her legs and watched me remove my jeans and trainers, she had a hand between her legs, gently teasing her labia.

"You got a dildo?"

"One," I replied, "I usually have two if I'm expecting company. How do you want to do this?"

"Use the dildo for both of us, I've got condoms."

"There's a point, I didn't think of that one."

The dildo I have in my little cabinet in the back is cherry red with little nodules all over it, she pulled her panties off and spread her legs. She had shaved herself and she patted it gently.

"Come to mama, I want to know what I've been missing."

I moved over on top of her and she rose to meet me for a series of slow, passionate kisses, and then I kissed my way down her throat while my hands found her breasts and moulded them, her nipples wibbled under my thumbs and my lips descended on them. She whimpered as I sucked her nipples in turn, drawing them up into my mouth and swirling my tongue around before releasing them and flicking my tongue over it. I moved down over her belly and my hand went down to stroke her inner thighs, rising to just below her genitals but then brushing over the tops of her legs and back down again as I brought her higher. She moaned as I worked, her eyes softened and she spread her legs wider for me. My mouth and hands met soon enough and she cried out as my tongue lapped over her wet lips, I looked up and touched her face.

"Keep your voice down if you can."

She nodded and I went back to licking her genitals for a few minutes, finding her rhythm and then it was time for the dildo. I lubed the dildo and she watched me intently, her breathing slow and measured as she played with herself.

The tip probed her passage as I parted her lips and started licking her again. She spread her legs wider and I rubbed the tip back and forth, she moaned and pushed upwards, wanting it inside and I obliged, giving her the tip while I rubbed her clitoral hood. She writhed beneath me but couldn't escape me as I went deeper, turning it around, going deeper and deeper. She purred like a kitten as I reached the depth of her.

I began sliding the dildo in and out, using a corkscrew motion and went back to licking her, my tongue slicked over her clitoral hood and as she rose and fell beneath me, I felt her clitoris sliding further down and then it reached my tongue and she gasped as my tongue flickered over it. I was rocking the dildo back and forth now, stimulating the front of her passage and her groans became deeper and guttural. I went faster and harder, which caused her to buck and heave beneath me and as I matched her rhythm, she clutched her breasts. I rocked the dildo back and forth to stimulate the front of her passage and she bucked, pushing her lips up into my face. Her hands grabbed my hair and held me in place as I did it again and again.

Her breathing was ragged and coming in short, sharp gasps. I chanced a look at her to find her head slightly raised and her eyes wide open. I kept pushing harder and harder, my tongue lapped over her clitoris and her head hit the pillow and her buttocks rose and fell several times in succession. I started tickling her perineum and she whimpered as I kept going. The dildo slipped in and out in a continual rhythm and then she suddenly grunted and I felt the spasms moving through her. She shook beneath me as the orgasm started and I swear it went on for nearly a minute because I was still pumping her and then she relaxed and exhaled loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," her eyes opened, she was panting heavily and I withdrew the dildo.

"I thought I was going to explode."

"You went for a while," I moved backwards and looked at the back of my van, "I wonder what the time is?"

Her arm flopped out and she found her phone.

"Geezo, we're more than halfway through the movie."

"Time for more?"

"Hmm, mm," she sat up and crossed her legs.

There are some lesbians who feel uncomfortable with a straight going down on them, and others who love having a straight go down on them. It's got a lot to do with getting up close and personal with another woman's genitals. Many women have a phobia about their own genitalia because it can give off unpleasant odours and of course once a month it's kind of obvious. Me, I've always been of the opinion that you should let a straight try it on. Don't try and instruct them, let them experiment and find their own way around. It's how we learn about life in general from the most basic things like dressing yourself to driving a car and tonight was no exception as she slipped the condom over the dildo and straddled me.

"Feel free to experiment."

Tracey started off slowly, kissing my body all over and using her hands to explore my genitals, she was obviously comfortable down there because she seemed to have an instinct about it. She eventually reached my genitals and began sliding her finger in and out, I felt a sense of wonder just watching her finger me. When she slid the dildo in, she looked up at me and grinned.

"Open up and say ah. It's time for your regular inspection."

The dildo slid in and she twisted it at the same time and then lowered her head, silky hair spilled over my hips as she dragged her tongue over my lips and up to my clitoral hood. I closed my eyes and pushed myself into her. She repeated the action several times and then began to give me a serious fucking with the dildo. It twisted inside me and slid in and out while her tongue gave me a tongue job from hell. My clitoris can take a lot more punishment, I guess because it gets a lot of attention from women. She seemed to sense that because Madam Clit got what was coming to her and more. When I finally let go it was with a series of short and sharp breaths before the orgasm sent me back into the pillow, my hips pushed against her face and when I came down she was sliding the dildo out and rolling over beside me.

"Now that was different."

"Well I should hope so," I looked down at myself, "the absence of a dick kind of gives it away."

Tracey burst out laughing at that.

"True," she put her hands between my legs, "no dick there."

"So, how was your first time with a woman?"

"It was nice," she propped on her elbow and looked down on me, "it certainly earns a second date, speaking of which," she looked past me for a moment, "my dad thinks I'm at Matty's joint and so he's got the place to himself, he invited Analyn around for the night so I've exiled myself in the hopes they can find some common ground."

"And you want to stay at my joint?"

"Well it's either that or Kim's joint or is that breaking one of your rules?"

"Probably but rules are made for breaking," I sat up, "speaking of which we'd better get dressed before they knock on the door and ask for money for the second movie."

There is more to this story but it won't come from me. Suffice it to say, we didn't get together right away, it took another three months before she and I decided to take the plunge and get serious about each other. The next part of this story will come from Tracey so I can't wait to read more but now I have to get ready, it's her dad's birthday and I've got to pick up his present.

Shaima32
Shaima32
1,209 Followers
12