The Saudi Princess Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Princess Rana, are you alright?" Craig screamed as he pulled out his Sig-Sauer pistol and knocked on her door. No answer, just more screaming. Fearing the worst, Craig began slamming his shoulder on the door. This wasn't like the movies, where one shoulders one's way into a room because the doors are useless. This door was heavy, metallic and durable. Craig's shoulder ached, so he resorted to kicking the door...

"Oh snap," Rana said to herself, and she sighed happily, having come down from cloud nine after she came. She was surprised at herself for masturbating to lustful thoughts of Craig Beauregard, her too-serious, too-damn-handsome bodyguard, but she did not mind too much. A ramming sound outside her door and some frantic shouting caught her attention, and she realized that someone was trying to get in. Hastily, Rana put her clothes back on...

"Princess, where is the intruder?" Craig shouted as he barreled into her room, gun at the ready, looking like an action hero from the old days. Rana glared at him as he came toward her, his eyes filled with alarm and concern. Sighing, she was about to say something when Amir came down the hallway, and the old Arab servant quickly placed himself between the Princess and the bodyguard.

"Your Highness, this is highly irregular, this fool has really done it," Amir said, glaring angrily at Craig, who resisted the temptation to shove him aside. The bodyguard and the chief servant locked eyes for a moment, and Princess Rana stepped forward, and placed herself between the two men. Clearing her throat loudly, she pointed her index finger at the television screen, where another episode of Marvel's Jessica Jones was beginning.

"Gentlemen, what's all the fuss about? I was just watching television, I hope you have a good reason to barge into my room like this," Princess Rana said, somewhat haughtily, hands on her hips. Amir and Craig briefly looked at the Princess, doubtless mulling over her provocative attire, before averting her eyes like the gentlemen they were supposed to be.

"Ma'am, I heard some commotion, and thought you were in danger," Craig said breathlessly, and Princess Rana smiled at the bodyguard, and then gently laid her hand on Amir's shoulder. Craig watched as Rana and Amir spoke in the unique Saudi Arabian dialect, which differed from the other styles of Arabic spoken elsewhere in the world, and then the old man went away, after giving Craig a dirty look.

"Mr. Beauregard, you're a bit too gung-ho for my liking, and you just ruined this door, it's steel and you barged in like some combination of Vin Diesel and the Hulk, I can't have that on my staff," Princess Rana said, and her brown eyes bore into Craig's, who saw a pitiless determination in them. Craig looked at the destruction he'd wrought and nodded solemnly.

"Understood, ma'am, it's my fault, I shouldn't have barged into your room like this, I really thought the culprit behind the assassination attempt was trying to take your life, and I wouldn't allow that to happen, so if you want my resignation, you can have it," Craig said, stiff-lipped and earnest. He looked at the Princess and barely stopped himself from sighing. There were so many things he could have done differently...

"Mr. Beauregard, I don't accept your resignation," Princess Rana said, smiling coyly, and Craig blinked, astonished by her swift change of expression and demeanor. The bodyguard was surprised even further when the Princess stepped closer to him, until she was less than a foot from him. The six-foot-two, fit and toned, burly bodyguard looked at the five-foot-eight, curvy Princess, and held his breath.

"Alright," Craig said, and that's when Princess Rana grabbed stood on her tippy toes and kissed him. What happened afterwards surprised them both. Well, it surprised Craig anyway. He had the decency to close the damaged door before the Princess practically pounced on him, and the voluptuous beauty's voracious appetites threatened to overwhelm the normally stoic bodyguard.

"I've wanted you ever since you stood up to me in my office, handsome," Rana said with a wicked smile, and this time, Craig kissed her. He realized that what he was doing was highly unprofessional, but he didn't care. Craig wanted Rana like he wanted his next breath, and her desire matched his. They undressed hastily, and then tumbled onto Rana's bed, just like they previously did, in her fantasy.

"Rana, you're one bossy, beautiful and dangerous woman, and I like that about you," Craig said, and Rana laughed, then playfully tugged on his chest hairs. Craig winced and then kissed her lips, while caressing her breasts. As the night rolled on, the Princess and her bodyguard explored each other thoroughly, taking their sweet time along the way.

"Careful, handsome, I'm told I'm quite addictive," Rana said, as Craig laid her on the bed, and proceeded to worship her curvy, sexy body. Craig is a tall, handsome man who attracts women of all races, but his preference has always been shorter, curvier women, no matter their skin tone. With her bronze skin, long black hair, lively brown eyes, thick legs, wide hips, large breasts and big round butt, Rana reminded Craig of the Latin beauties of Mexico. Lovely and sensual women, to be sure, but they couldn't hold a candle to this one...

"Rana, I don't mind getting addicted, or even extradited," Craig said, as he put Rana on all fours. Laughing, the sexy Saudi gal shook her big butt for him, driving Craig, an ass man through and true, absolutely nuts. Rana sighed happily as he kissed her big bum and began eating her pussy from behind. Following that, Craig rubbed his long, dark dick against Rana's butt, and she purred like a kitten...

"Hmm, Craig, show me what you African American men can do," Rana said, and there was both lust and defiance in her voice. Craig grinned and then thrust into her, gripping her wide hips to hold her into place while fucking her. Rana's pussy felt warm and tight around Craig's member, and a happy squeal escaped her lips as she got filled with his manhood. They began to fuck passionately, without holding back, and long-repressed passions on both side were finally unleashed...

"Damn, that was off the hook," Craig said, exhaling slowly as he lay in Rana's arms. The young woman looked at him and smiled nonchalantly, as though she hadn't laid a serious sexual whammy on her unsuspecting bodyguard. Rana held onto Craig as though fearing he might run off, and he smiled at her. A lot of women were sensitive after sex, and Craig, truth be told, liked that because it showed that they care. The mechanical nature of sex without any connection didn't appeal to him...

"Making love, like traveling and meeting new people, and experiencing new cultures, that's how I keep my soul," Rana said, and a forlorn look appeared on her lovely face. Craig looked at her thoughtfully and brushed a stray curl from her forehead, then kissed her on the lips. Rana was not at all what he imagined, and he was thankful for that. Such depth to his mysterious beauty, Craig thought, amazed.

"You're a unique woman," Craig said as he rested his head against Rana's belly, and she gently caressed his now unruly Afro. As they lay together, man and woman, their bodily needs sated, yet their souls still longing, something happened. The differences between them were still there, as inseparable from them as the atoms in their bodies, but they didn't matter as much.

"Craig, there are days when I just want to be a regular woman with a regular life, being a royal feels lonely, and I'm nowhere near the line of succession in my country but someone clearly wants me dead, and perhaps I deserve it, I haven't exactly being a good example for my people," Rana said, with a fatalistic shrug. Craig looked at her, alarmed by those words.

"Rana, you're lovely, and smart, and should be captain of your own destiny, and anyone who wants to hurt you will have to go through me," Craig replied, and he took Rana's face into his hands and looked into her eyes. The young woman grinned, and pressed her curvy body against his hard, muscular form. Craig held his breath as he awaited Rana's reply.

"Hmm, thanks, handsome, but I'd rather you go through me again," Rana laughed, and with that, she rolled on top of Craig and straddled him. Craig felt himself stir, and he caressed Rana's breasts with one hand and playfully smacked her big round bum with the other as he thrust into her. Just like that, the two lovebirds resumed making love with wild abandon.

Elsewhere in the mansion, angry eyes watched Princess Rana and her bodyguard Craig's every move. Amir, the Princess long-time manservant, who once served her father Prince Hafiz Muhammad Al Saud, watched with disgust as the Princess and the unruly commoner had sex like a pair of lustful demons. Seething with rage, Amir almost punched his way through the secret camera he'd bribed one of the technicians to install.

"The Princess is vile, a crosser of boundaries, like her father was, and like him, she shall die," Amir promised himself. He'd been in the service of the House of Saud for decades, and his family, the Obeid clan which settled in Saudi Arabia at the same time that the nation was founded, was proud of that tradition. Of course, that was before Prince Hafiz Muhammad, Rana's father and the man whom Amir considered his benefactor crossed the line...

Amir simmered with rage, and then smiled wickedly, remembering what he'd done to Prince Hafiz Muhammad. Like all of these filthy royals, Prince Hafiz Muhammed could never resist temptation, and he thought everything in the world was his, including other men's wives. When Amir caught the Prince in bed with his wife Maryam, he drew his knife and got ready to slaughter the pair, who were messing around in his bed no less. Then he thought better of it...

Amir bid his time, and then the opportunity for revenge came. His wife Maryam suffered an unfortunate accident, and then shortly after that, Prince Hafiz Muhammad, a portly man who indulged in everything from good food to wine and women, suffered a fatal heart attack. Amir was never suspected and the Prince's death was considered the result of his poor health and lousy eating habits. Obesity was a major problem in Saudi Arabian society even in those days.

During Princess Rana's stay in Paris, France, Amir hired a local assassin to kill her, but the assassin failed. And now the Princess had this bodyguard who was banging her. As much as Amir loathed Princess Rana and her entire family, he hated the idea of her canoodling with a half-breed even more. Amir lamented the fact that in his lifetime, Saudi Arabian of good breeding like his slain wife Maryam and Princess Rana now behaved like common whores.

Watching the two lovers in the security cameras hidden inside Princess Rana's chambers, Amir bid his time. He waited for the couple to fall asleep, then waited some more. In the wee hours, Amir checked cameras all over the house, making sure that everyone else was asleep. After this cursory check, he donned a mask, night vision goggles and grabbed his father Amin's scimitar, and got ready to slay. First, though, he turned off the power throughout the house, and did the same for the backup generator...

Lying in bed next to Rana, Craig couldn't sleep. Rana slept soundly, snoring louder than he'd ever heard a woman snore. Craig thought about all the twists and turns that his life had taken. After graduating from Morehouse College, Craig joined the United States Marines, and served his country before receiving an honorable discharge. After that, he returned to Atlanta, and got himself a private investigator licence. That's how it all began, his transformation into an international man of mystery...

Craig stirred in her sleep and Craig glanced at her, and smiled. What a woman, he thought admiringly. He was still smiling to himself as the sound of approaching footsteps caught his attention. Craig held his breath and reached for his gun, which was still in his pants which lay at the foot of the bed. He lay perfectly still as his eyes, fully adjusted to the darkness, spotted a figure entering the Princess chambers through a side door...

"Die, infidel," a male voice cried out, and Craig, acting on instinct, threw a swift kick at the man even as he switched the light on. Craig blinked in surprise, for the masked assailant lunged at him with a curved sword. Craig narrowly avoided being impaled, and the sword-wielder buried his blade in the bed, dangerously close to the slumbering Rana. Exploding into action, Craig raised his gun and confronted the assailant...

"Freeze, don't move, asshole," Craig shouted, and when the man didn't comply, and instead started reaching for something in his pocket, he fired. Two bullets went into the scimitar-wielding assassin, and the man fell and lay still. The gun shots awakened Rana, and the Princess started screaming like a woman possessed. Craig looked at her in a way he hoped was reassuring, and stood over the wounded assassin.

"Craig, what's going on? Who in hell is this?" Rana shrieked, and Craig shrugged, then carefully knelt beside the wounded assassin. The man was bleeding profusely. There was something dreadfully familiar about him. Craig removed the man's mask and goggles and a shocked gasp came from Rana. For the wounded, scimitar-wielding man was none other than Amir Obeid, the Princess majordomo, for lack of a better term.

"Amir, what have you done?" Rana exclaimed, and she looked at Amir, then at Craig. Before Craig could say anything, however, Amir looked balefully at the Princess, then coughed blood. The raw hatred that Rana saw in Amir's eyes gave her pause. This was the man who basically raised her after her father Prince Hafiz Muhammad got killed by enemies of the House of Al Saud. How could he be the assassin?

"What I should have done a long time ago, whore, I should have killed you like I killed your father," Amir seethed, and he coughed blood. Rana looked at the bleeding Amir, then at Craig. For a brief moment, the Princess was absolutely speechless. Rana looked down at Amir, then spat on him and gave him a swift kick. Craig watched her for a moment, then wrapped his arms around her.

"It's over, Rana, he can't hurt you anymore, I'm going to call the police," Craig said, and he held Rana tenderly. Amir lay in a pool of his own blood, smiling fatalistically while fading fast. Craig dialed 911 and summoned both the Los Angeles Police Department and an ambulance. The scene looked bad, and he wanted everything to work out right. This was going to get really complicated really fast...

"This pig should pay for killing my father," Rana said angrily, even as tears streamed down her lovely face. Craig held her in a gentle yet firm embrace. As a former U.S. Marine and private investigator/bodyguard, a man with experience in dealing with hairy situations, Craig knew that the line between guilty and innocent was quite narrow, and it really depended on circumstances, and how fucked up the cops and prosecutors felt like being...

The police arrived, followed by the ambulances, and Craig spoke to the officers. They had a lot of questions for him and for Rana, and the twosome watched as Amir was loaded into the back of an ambulance. The bastard simply refused to die. Luckily, he'd left behind plenty of evidence of his misdeeds, including lots of videotape, more than enough to convict him for attempted murder. The cops took down Craig and Rana's information, and also interviewed the various servants attached to the Princess household. It was a long night...

"Rana, I'll never let anything happen to you," Craig said to Rana, and they went to stay at a hotel, since the mansion was full of evidence and considered an active crime scene. Rana paid for her servants hotel stays. She had millions and could afford it. Still, she was so rattled that Craig seldom left her sight. He feared that the shock of Amir's betrayal and the revelation of his murdering her father might drive Rana over the edge...

"I can't trust anyone in this world," Rana said angrily, and that night, they slept in separate rooms. Craig didn't think much of it at the time. The following days were hectic. They talked to the police, and to their lawyers. Amir was expected to leave, and face charges of attempted murder. The Saudi Embassy sent their own people to protect Rana, and her various cousins and other relatives began arriving from Saudi Arabia. It was now a matter of Saudi national security...

"You can always count on me," Craig Beauregard said to Princess Rana Bint Hafiz of the House of Al Saud during their last meeting. Rana looked at him and smiled, and the two of them exchanged a hug. The Saudis amply compensated Craig for his services, and then Rana and her retinue returned to Makkah, Saudi Arabia. On the day Rana flew away, going back to her world, Craig drowned his sorrows in the bar located near the Ritz in downtown Los Angeles. Afterwards, he sobered up and flew back to Atlanta.

Craig Beauregard was a mess for a long time, he really cared about Rana, but knew that, even if the incident with Amir hadn't happened, they never would have worked out. Saudi Arabian Muslim women aren't allowed to marry men who aren't Saudi, and in the Arab world, interracial relationships between black men and Arab women could cost both parties their lives. There was a lot of cultural and religious stuff that went into it, but it boiled down to male jealousy and racism. The two simplest and most complicated things in the world.

Craig went back to doing professional bodyguard work, his profile having been raised internationally after saving a Saudi Arabian Princess from a would-be assassin. The interviews on CNN and Fox news made him something of a hero in the eyes of many. The Saudis had been quite generous for his help, and he was now one hundred thousand dollars richer, courtesy of Rana's distant relatives. He left the money in the bank and kept working.

Craig's latest gig took him to Rio De Janeiro, protecting a wealthy Afro-Brazilian action movie star named Lazaro something or other. Craig Beauregard figured he'd never see Rana again, until the 2017 Saudi Arabian Purge, which pitted Saudi Princes and Princesses against their own family, in a struggle for wealth and power. Like many people the world over, Craig was fascinated by the whole brouhaha...

The story made headlines around the world, especially after the inquisition-style, ruthless anti-corruption campaign led by a certain ambitious Saudi royal to get rid of his competitors and consolidate the power of the new Saudi King. Many Saudi royals were captured and detained, their status uncertain. Craig wondered about Rana's fate, and figured she was probably in Jeddah or Makkah somewhere, playing wife to some rich royal Arab dude...

"Hey stranger," came a familiar female voice, startling Craig Beauregard out of his thoughts. He was sitting at a corner of the Canastra bar, one of the most upscale joins in Rio De Janeiro. His client, Lazaro was busy in the nearby VIP section, either drinking wine and smoking or getting his dick sucked by female prostitutes, transgender prostitutes or male prostitutes. Hell, knowing the Brazilians fondness for experimental sex, Craig figured that Lazaro might be enjoying all three types...

"Excuse me?" Craig said, and he blinked in surprise as a curvy woman stepped forward, clad in a stylish green and black summer's dress. Craig's heart skipped a beat as he suddenly recognized...her. Rana stepped forward, looking gorgeous, her long black hair cascading her lovely shoulders, a coy smile on her lovely face. Rana, his Rana, or rather, the Rana he wanted to make his, she was here...

"Salaam, Craig," Rana said, and then she threw herself into his arms. Craig hugged her fiercely, and then looked at her, touching her gorgeous face as though to make sure she was real. Rana looked at him and laid her hand on his, and then she and Craig sat down, and had a nice long chat. This was Rana as he'd never seen her, that's for damn sure...