The Saudi Princess Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to see you, Rana, what are you doing here?" Craig asked, and Rana sighed, and then told him...everything. Craig listened attentively as Rana gave him the run-down of everything that happened since they last saw each other, about a year ago. When she finished her tale of woe, Craig looked at Rana, amazed to see her, in the flesh, and not really caring about the details.

"Well, Craig, I've been in Rio for a few months now, I'm on the run, I'm broke, and if I ever go back to Saudi Arabia I will either be thrown in prison or executed, because they saw my shopping and jet-setting as big-time corruption, oh, and I'm the waitress in this dive," Rana said, and she smiled fatalistically. Craig cupped Rana's chin in his hands and looked into her eyes. In that moment, he forgot all about his client, the bar, and everything but the woman in front of him...

"Welcome to Rio, sexy lady, it is good to see you," Craig replied, and then he took Rana's hands and brought them to his lips. Folks around the bar looked at them. The music began to play, and although Craig didn't quite understand every one of those Brazilian Portuguese words, he liked the sound. Music was one of the few truly universal things, along with love, come to think of it...

Rana might be broke, and working in a dive, but Craig didn't care. Rana was here, with him. Craig thought of all the things he'd gone through in his life. One thing he knew was to seize opportunities. To hell with those super conservative officials from her country and their corruption probes. Craig looked at Rana, and all he could think of was holding her and never let her go...

"You know what, Craig? To hell with the past, we're here today, and if you want to dance with a fabulous, mouthy, gorgeous ex-Princess, I'm your gal," Rana said haughtily, and Craig smiled and mock-curtsied before holding out his hand. Grinning, Rana clasped Craig's hand in hers. Just like that, the bodyguard and the ex-Princess began to dance. All around them, the bar's patrons drank, smoked, flirted, danced, or in some cases, did all three. Rana and Craig ignored everyone and everything and focused on each other. Some of life's best moments were best shared...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bitch of a Sister-in-Law Black man meets soon to be racist sister-in-law.in Interracial Love
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Ashlee, J.D., and the Karen J.D. gets a surprise visitor from a Karen and her daughter.in Interracial Love
More Stories