All Comments on 'The Savannah Situation Pt. 02'

by CrucialTaught

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CrucialTaughtCrucialTaughtover 5 years agoAuthor
No one is madder than I am about the typo in Chapter 4, believe me.

It legit makes me angry when my own errors get past me. Like, how dare you??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good

This story is unbelievable. I am dripping wet right now... makes me feel like my feelings are valid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck man, please continue you fucking tease!

That build-up was too much, I was getting mad at Chris, I literally yelled out "Damn it Chris just go for it!". And if Chris's friend is gonna find out make him be chill about it please?. Anyway good work on this, I just had to get that out of me, keep up the good work!

jstar2081jstar2081over 5 years ago
loved every word

I loved every word! Throbbing hard and dripping. I am eagerly anticipating the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck me

That was fucking insane. So fucking hott... i don’t normally like stories with all the build up, ya know... but the mutual masturbation scene fucking had me cumming so fucking hard. Then the basement scene made me cum even fucking harder. I’m fucking so goddamn wet. I love when Chris is all in the moment and tells her to push his cum inside her... FUCK. I cannot wait for the next part!! Also, i agree with the previous commenter... please, if Marcus is gonna find out don’t make him be an asshole! But keep it coming so i can keep cumming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of best ever read on this site

This story is by far one of the best I have ever read on this site. I cannot wait for chapter 3. Hopefully they will finally consumate their relationship. I has been intense and I foud, after reading the last chapter, that I was leaking; WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An incredible part 2

I’m loving this story, especially loving the pace and the awkwardness and the honest exploration of Chris and Savannah falling romantically versus filially in love . The one — minor, personal — hangup I had was with this last scene.... As consciencous as Chris is and as generous as Marcus has been to let Chris stay in his basement for almost 2 months, it seems strange that Chris would disrespect his house like that (knowing Marcus isn’t comfortable w/ what’s going on w his friend) even if he and Savannah were a little toked. I know it sounds weird, but your story has such exceptional and realistic character development that this one minor thing stands out....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

Please more... more like this. you are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Are you still doing a part 3??

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69over 3 years ago

I can't believe I have never commented on your story, I have read so many times, it is one of my go to reads, 5 star, favorite and it is in my "top 50 daddy daughter" list here.

This story checks all my boxes so thanks for the great job and amazing writing!

I am ok without a 3rd part, I dont want anything to ruin this couple for me, maybe just a happily ever after epilogue with a hot sex scene...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Here we have another wonderful love story that really needs more chapters or at the very least a lengthy Epilogue. Well done 5+++stars

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

Very, very well written story. Easily 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the other people here saying that Savannah and Chris are being rude to Marcus by doing all this at Marcus' house without his permission, the story would be better if they went somewhere else. Other that that though, this is a good quality read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been reading literotica for 10+ years and never commented once but felt a need to let you know how fantastic your story is. I love the pace and the desire you share with your characters. Please keep writing more chapters to this beautiful love story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous