The Savannah Situation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed and tried to keep a straight face by biting her lip. "'Hurts'? What are you going to do to me? Yeah, yeah. I'll speak up."

"All right, c'mere then." I pulled her to my chest to kiss, one hand in hair and the other on her hip. Close to me but not trapped there. My cock pressed into her belly, smearing precum over her smooth skin, and that almost set me off by itself. And her breasts were warm and full with her hard nipples against my chest; it was all exquisite but all I really wanted was to hold her tight to me and run her slick pussy along the length of my cock.

Savannah bent one knee and opened her legs as we kissed. "Please touch me, Daddy. I've wanted this for so long."

With my hand on her hip I could feel the sultry heat from her groin on my wrist. "You sure you want your father to touch your vagina, honey?" I said quietly. I wasn't trying to be seductive. I was trying to make one last appeal to reality, for her sake, to remind her of what exactly this meant.

"Yes, Dad," she said, and that was really the name she most honestly knew me by; it's what she'd called me the last 10 years or so. It felt the most real for us and my cock pulsed against her. "I want you to finger me."

Pretty sure she was trying to be seductive. I went with it and pushed my fingers through her soft brown thatch of hair toward her bare vulva, then slickly over it, landing on her pussy's glistening folds and she twitched. That was it, I was touching my daughter's pussy, and it made my heart race and that pulse went straight to my balls and the head of my cock and a dollop of precum dribbled out. "That okay?"

Savannah closed her eyes. "Yes, Daddy. Please keep doing it."

Her pussy was like hot oil under my fingers, and if she didn't come soon, I thought I might just from dipping my fingers in her. I brushed over her clit and her hips jerked so I did it again and she tried to tighten her thighs around my hand. "Look at me, Babygirl," I said, and she did. I pushed a finger through her lips, a little inside her, and her eyes closed for just a second. "You like this?"

Savannah nodded and writhed on my hand. "Please make me come, Daddy. Put your finger all the way in me, I need it."

I obliged, sliding my finger deep into her while she ground against my wrist and pulled her toward me to kiss. Her stomach was slick with my precum now and fuck did it feel good nudging against her soft, taught flesh. She started to moan and I kissed her. "You have to be quiet, Babygirl. Marcus can't hear us."

She nodded and pressed her lips together, then wrapped an arm around my neck and rested her forehead on my shoulder and closed her eyes. She whispered, "okay, I'll be quiet, Daddy. Just make me come, I need it."

I mean, she was doing most of the work of getting off, rubbing on my wrist like that, but I did what I could, stroking that spongy spot as her breathing changed to short little gasps. She was clinging to me, hunching onto my finger and whimpering through lips closed tight.

The way we were, I was getting some of her pussy nectar on my balls via the back of my hand and I could feel it and was angry that I wasn't coming right then. Luckily, it was about then that her hips jerked hard against my hand and her breathing got really fast and I felt her tightening subtly around my finger. My mouth was near her ear so I said in a low voice, "Yes, Babygirl. Come for me."

"Oh fuck." It was a whisper-cry with a shaky gasp while she trembled and her juices ran into my closed fist and coated my palm. Her clit was pressing hard against my wrist as her hips writhed and I thought coming on her pussy was hot but it was nothing compared to being inside her when she came. She was so wet her inner thighs were shiny with it and she wasn't done yet, still shivering through little aftershocks in her hips. She held on tight while she came down and eventually whispered, "Jesus. I'm not kidding when I say I've never come this hard before."

"Sav, that was hot as fuck," I said, and she kissed me with a lot of tongue. I slid my finger out of her slowly and then cupped her sex, warm and slick under my hand, because it didn't seem right to just expose her center to the chill of the basement like that.

"Why don't you just fuck me?" she said softly. "I want you to, Daddy."

I seriously considered it, I wanted it so bad. "I can't, Babygirl. I'm sorry."

Savannah nodded and ran her fingers down my chest. "Okay. Can I touch you? Can I make you come? I want to make you come, Daddy."

"You don't have to do this just because you came already. I can manage this. Do you want me to take care of it myself?"

"No, I want to do this. I want to feel your cock throb as you come and I want to feel it coming out of you," she said, and she idly scratched her nails through the dense hair at the base of my cock and then looked steadily into my eyes. "Can I, Daddy?"

I held her gaze for another beat. If making my daughter come on my fingers was wrong, letting her get me off seemed wronger, somehow. But in that moment, I felt like she really did want to, and I was feeling so desperate myself about being with her that I let myself believe it wouldn't hurt her, and I nodded. "All right, Babygirl. If you want to, I would love that. I gotta warn you, it's not gonna be long after that show."

She gave me a wide smile and kissed me briefly and dragged her nails through that thatch again, then ran all her fingertips from the base of my cock up and over the wet head and convened at the very tip like a little kiss. "I love your cock, Chris," she whispered, right as she wrapped her hand around the head and stroked just over the ridge there. "I love how hard you are for me."

"I don't have much choice, Sav. You're the sexiest thing I've ever seen," I said. She was twisting her hand some, painting her palm with my precum, and it made me thrust a little against her fingers. "Fuck, that feels amazing."

"Kiss me," she whispered, so I did, and she ran her hand down the length of my shaft and back up a few times. The head of my cock was pressing into the warm cushion of her belly again when she put put her tongue in my mouth for a long, languid kiss. That was enough to bring me to the edge. I'd started rubbing her pussy without noticing because my hand was still there and she was just as responsive as before, squirming on my fingers and whimpering into my mouth.

She stroked down and squeezed the base of my cock for a moment and then traced the contours of my balls with her fingertips. She stopped kissing me when she palmed my balls and held them in the warmth of her hand for a moment. They didn't both really fit in one of her hands but it'd never felt that nice before so I didn't care. "Do you like this, Daddy? Am I doing it right?"

"You're doing perfect, Babygirl," I said roughly.

"Good. I want to make you feel better than anyone else. Put your finger in me again. Please." I did and she closed her eyes and shivered and grasped my cock again. "I think I could come again, Daddy. Come with me."

"I think I can manage that. Kiss me," I said, and she did, pressing herself to me so our hands were caught between us and my cock was leaking on both of us as she jacked it. She was twisting her hand around the head of my cock and squeezing gently on the down stroke, and I was meeting her efforts, thrusting up into her hand, and had to stop kissing her to say, "I'm about to come, Babygirl. You gotta slow down or come with me."

Her hand stilled and she focused on grinding against my wrist while I pressed on her g-spot and it was maybe 30 seconds of that before she gasped, "I'm coming, come with me, Daddy," and started stroking my cock again. We both looked down, breathing hard at my hand disappearing between her legs and her fingers blurring over my wet cock and she started bucking on me, biting her lip to keep a whimper from becoming a cry and it made me come.

I had to hold back my own cry as the orgasm tightened my balls and my cock jerked and a speeding shot of cum arced between us. She tried to angle it more toward her but there wasn't much room to maneuver so my cum hit us both, thick streamers of it hitting the undersides of her breasts and splattering up her sternum and trickling down the slope of her right breast toward the couch. All over my chest, too, but who cares about that.

She was also coming, her pelvis shaking and her left leg going over my hip so she could rub against my hand better. Her little fist was tight on the head of my cock, still stroking me in the throes of her climax and I was still going, too. Less forceful, but still firing off brief, thick gobs of warm white seed onto the supple caramel of her skin. Watching my cum slipping over her skin and leaving a glossy trail as it did was nearly as erotic as coming on her pussy. As her orgasm subsided, her hand slowed until she was lazily stroking me and breathing hard. Her fingers were slippery and dripping with my cum. So was my cock and her hand running lightly over it was incredible and really fucking hot.

"You okay, Sav?" I murmured, gingerly sliding my finger out of her.

She nodded, kept her grip on my cock. "I'm so good. Fuck, that was so hot. Did you like it?"

"I liked that a lot," I said, letting out a slow, shuddery breath as she ran her hand down my manhood. I don't know if it was her hand that was doing it but I was still pretty hard, and that ticklish needy feeling you have on your way to coming never fully went away. I studied her face for a moment, looked into her eyes to try to get a read on her. "You sure you're feeling all right about this?"

She gave me a sweet smile. "Yes. This is better than I imagined. All I feel about this is good. And you know what I want to do now?"

"What's that? Pizza?"

"Ooh, that sounds so good right now. But no. I want to put your cock in my mouth and clean it, Daddy," she said. With her fist still snug around the head of my cock I could sure feel my pulse in it when it throbbed at that. "Then maybe pizza."

"That sounds...real fucking nice, Sav, but I don't know. Touching each other is one thing, but your mouth on my cock..."

She pushed the pad of her thumb up the underside of the head of my cock and over the slit and circled it in the sticky fluid, which made my breath catch. "I could lick your cum off my hands...and then I'll have had your cum in my mouth, so what does it matter if your cock is in it?"

Her reasoning was sound, or at least it is when she's got your cock in her hand and lets go and swipes her thumb over her tongue and you can see your cum creamy on the saturated pink of it. "Sav..."

"Let me do it, Daddy. You taste so good. I want to," she whispered.

I knew a cock cleaning was the gateway sex act to an eventual blowjob so I wasn't fooling myself that this would be the only time I'd put my cock in my daughter's mouth when I said, "If you want to, Babygirl."

She gave me that wide beaming smile and kissed me and slid down the couch, keeping a tight grip on me the whole time like she wanted to make sure I didn't go anywhere. She stopped with her legs curled up toward the end of the couch, still on her side with her mouth under my dick.

With my cock in her hand, Savannah looked up at me, her flushed rosy cheeks and parted lips right below the messy head, and started at the tip, dragging it roughly across the flat of her tongue and leaving a glossy trail, and a clear string of semen stretched between the tip and her tongue for a moment before disappearing. "Mmm. I love it, Daddy," she said softly, and then put her lips around the head and circled it with her tongue and sucked a little like she was trying to get more out of me.

"Fuck, Babygirl." My cock had stopped softening and was nearly back to hard, and then she took her mouth off and laid slow, wet kisses from base of my cock along the vein underneath to the tip, touching her tongue each time to the cum slicked over my skin. Her lips were slick with it and I was back to fully hard, felt like I'd never really left and kinda felt like I needed to come again. It wasn't pressing, but I thought I could. I propped myself up on my elbow to watch her better. My cum was still on her skin, kinda everywhere, and I admit I fucking loved it.

She licked straight up my shaft, swirled her tongue over the taut head, and did it again, and again, until my cock all the way around was clean of my cum. Then she kissed the base, that loose part right above my balls, and next thing I knew her tongue was on my sac, and then my nut was in her mouth and she was sucking gently and stroking my cock and I groaned and put a hand on the back of her head. Her hair was silky and I worried I might mess it up because my hand was sticky from before, but she moaned and switched to the other nut and I forgot to think about it anymore.

I didn't mean to put any pressure on that hand, but I did, and her nose was already buried under my cock, I could feel her warm exhalations there, and her tongue still laved at my balls when I pushed her face harder against my dick. She kept that pressure up when she put her lips against my shaft and ran them all the way up to take me back into her mouth, and her tongue was still working and I made in a fist in her hair and groaned. "Sav, you keep that up and I think I might come again."

She moaned an 'mmm' around my manhood and kept going, twisting her hand on my shaft and pushing her tongue against the slit like she was trying to dig out my precum while she ran her lips snug over the contours of the head and it was so fucking dirty and hot feeling her tongue in my dick I had to tell her, "I'm gonna come, Sav."

She took her lips off me and I was disappointed I wasn't gonna get to come in her mouth but hey, that's peanuts compared to getting a blowjob from my daughter, except she said in this low, sultry tone she has, "Come in my mouth, Daddy. Let me taste your cum from the source. Do you want to come in my mouth?"

"Yes, Babygirl. I do," I whispered, my balls tight and the head pulsing so hard I thought the lightest touch would set me off.

"Good," she said. "Let me taste it, Daddy. Give it to me."

She wrapped those lips around my syrupy helmet again and resumed her tonguing and stroking and my orgasm took me by surprise; I knew it was coming but there's wasn't any kind of obvious build up, I just spurted into her mouth with a thrust forward and she made a pleased, surprised sound and held still but kept jacking me. Another small, viscous spurt onto her tongue. I didn't come much but it felt like I'd gotten the rest of my orgasm out, although I hadn't realized there was any left. I felt her swallow and her mouth stayed on me, languidly running her tongue around the head as my erection began to wane and the last few drops oozed into her mouth.

When I'd really started going soft, she slid back up and put her arm around my neck. "I love that you let me please you, Daddy. You should feel my pussy. I'm all wet again from your cum filling up my mouth."

I kissed her and did it, stroked her gently as her fluid slipped over my fingers. She had me do that for a minute and then she pulled my hand away and brought it to my lips and told me to taste her, so I did that too. She snuggled closer, and my soft cock was brushing up against her pubic hair which wasn't lost on either of us. Savannah said in a low voice, "Maybe next time you can taste that from the source. I'd love to feel your tongue inside me, Daddy."

"Maybe, Babygirl," I said. I wrapped my arm around her back and pulled her tight against me since we were both naked and the basement could get cold at night. "Thank you, Sav. I don't think I've ever come like that before."

"Good. I want to make you feel the best. Am I better than Tamara?"

"Sav, that was ten years ago," I said, and she just stared at me, waiting. "Yeah, all right. I come way harder with you than I ever did with Tam."

She smiled, self-satisfied, and pressed her forehead to my neck. "I love you, Dad."

"I love you, too, honey," I said, and I was still so high that I pulled the blanket up over both of us and we fell asleep like that on Marcus's couch, my cum drying on both of us and sitting in her stomach and my spent cock pushing against my Babygirl's sex.