All Comments on 'The Schoolgirl Ch. 04'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lefriclefricover 8 years ago
torture

you need to stop fucking torturing us and have him take her in a manly fashion already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it!

I just hope we don't have to wait long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my goodness...

I just love this story very much!!!! Looking forward to your next installation! Don't make us wait to long!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

OMG this was such a amazing chapter! So glad you're back to updating ! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER ❤️❤️

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

why do the rescuers never call the cops on the drug dealing rapists wannabes?the always take home so they can sober up and let the asshole go to do it to some other girl.

AverageBearAverageBearover 8 years ago
The arc of the story...

... has headed into the category you selected. I was somewhat puzzled at the "Romance" tag in the first 2 chapters (even though I was thoroughly enjoying the tale). I saw it begin to turn in that direction in Ch. 03. You've placed it squarely in the "Romance" realm here in Ch. 04. Now give us all what we want in Ch. 05 - a passionate but caring consummation of their mutual lust-turned-to-love, with an open door to happily-ever-after. I'd love to see Emelie's brother Sam find some happiness in future chapters, too. There's even a story to be told from Laura's haunting perspective. Can't wait for the next installment(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yep, another fiver. Hoping we don't have to wait that many months for the next chapter ;)

ablondegoddessablondegoddessover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading everyone!

@lefric

Thanks for the feedback!

@Anon "Love it"

It won't be too long =)

@Anon "Oh my goodness..."

I'm glad you're enjoying the story! I'll submit the next chapter soon!

@Anon "Amazing"

Thank you for the sweet message! xoxo

@redlion75

In real life, I 100% agree with you. This is just a story though ;)

@AverageBear

Thanks for the detailed feedback, and thank you for not giving up on my story! I've always had a "romantic" vision for this story, I suppose it took me a while to get there ;).

@Anon

Thank you for the vote!

With love,

B xo

joodlejoodleover 8 years ago
Ok now that I have a chance to breathe...

Welcome back. I was sad that the Lena series had somewhat fallen apart, but regardless of reason, I am glad to see you back in the saddle. And this is a fabulous start to a very juicy new series. I love Mr Carlisle. As I did Renz, whom I hope is not gone forever. He made me a loyal reader after all. Anyway, I am glad mostly that Carlisle did not end up violating Emelie in her haze. I am glad that Emelie seemed to realize why he refused her. Simply telling her the reason might not have made enough impact in her vulnerable state realistically, but for the story it worked. I knew he would come to rescue her. I have no direct experience with drugs, so it was interesting to read about it. I love how you have built her character well. Maybe even more so than Lena. Emelie is showing serious lack of confidence from her mother, and mourning (in a way) for her brother. Her brother's issues really do allow for a complex impact on her character, and I hardly know what to say. At first she seemed like a bit of an airhead, but you transitioned from seeing the slutty girl in class to the person at home, and I appreciate that, as one of your fans. I know you are not quite as inclined to write quick stroke stories, though the scenes in your stories are easily in my top five on this site. I am looking forward to the climax of this series. I feel so stupid and ridiculous right now---maybe because it's late, or i'm tired, or i'm sick. I just wanted to let you know you are doing a great job, bland and vanilla as that might sound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh how gorgeous

Your writing is phenomenal. On top of being one of the most alluring stories I have read, your writing style and vivid descriptions are just delicious. I'm so sorry to hear that the Lena story fell apart. I was a huge fan and referenced it often in my fantasies and with certain endeavors. And the story line was becoming so complex! Anyway. This new tale is delectable and I could read it over and over again! New chapter soon, I am begging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing as always...

...but you left your readers on a painful cliffhanger with your "Lena" series, so it's hard to stay invested in this story, as good as it is. I will remain hopeful that you won't stay away too long.... whether from this story or your other ones. You're one of the most talented writers on this site.

I recently decided to check out a free trial of Kindle unlimited in my quest for good erotica. While I discovered a few very good writers (quite a few male writers, interestingly), I couldn't believe some of the crap that gets published these days. Your writing is leagues above....I encourage you to look into getting published if you haven't already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue!

I have been following your writing for a couple of years now since "The Taking of Lena" and only see your writing get better and better! I truly appreciate you writing but hate waitinng though I obviously understand you have things to do and that writing can take a lot of time. With that being said, PLEASEEEE consider going into publishing! I'd buy all the books! Don't forget us, you're my favorite writer on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ahhhh

Please update soon, I love this so much.

I have a professor I'm hot for, so I'm living that fantasy vicariously through this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love it.

I just stumbled upon this. And omg I love it. It's hot yet has substance and just everything I'm looking for lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Write a Ch. 05!!

I agree with all these comments, great story and great writing. Please continue it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why are you doing this to meeee!!

You have to finish this!! Iv been dying to see how it ends for nearly a yeeeeaaarrr!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please update <3

I've had this hot teacher fantasy for all these years, but I'll be graduating college in a few months, and I haven't even met my Carlisle... lol oh well, I hope Emile could capture his heart.

I'm enjoying this story, and I can't wait to find out what happen next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
aVery Poor

Not worth one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Good job very good.

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98over 4 years ago
Fantastic!

An incredible and sensitive approach to all the topics covered. The A plot of the relationship and B plot of substance abuse beautiful come together in this chapter. Well written, hot as hell and worth every second.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES