The Schoolgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emelie felt her body clench in nervous anticipation. It was what she wanted, she was certain. Losing her virginity on homecoming night with a hot guy sounded perfect. Cliché, but perfect. But for some reason, the thought of sleeping with Jake didn't fill her with as much excitement as it should have.

Instead, she almost felt fearful.

"Hurry up! What took you guys so long?" Georgina demanded, throwing her head and arms with an uncharacteristic wildness.

Emelie was suddenly filled with alarm when she noticed the bottle of tequila in her hand.

"Georgie who brought that?" Emelie asked nervously. She thought the plan had just been to hang out on the football field. She had no idea that one of her friends had managed to sneak in alcohol.

"Relax, no one has seen us. Hey man," Brandon, Shelby's date, said, turning to Jake. Emelie frowned in confusion at their familiarity, but then she remembered that they both went to State. Emelie wasn't especially fond of Brandon, but she didn't want to risk offending Shelby.

Tessa already appeared to be very drunk, and her date Drew was holding her up against his chest.

"Omigod Emmy you never drink. Youneed to chill and take a shot! It's homecoming night!" Tessa slurred messily. Drew appeared red-faced and uncomfortable, but he remained silent.

Emelie glanced at Shelby, hoping for support, but it seemed like Shelby was also already wasted. She began suddenly wishing that she could tell her best friend why alcohol bothered her so much, but she'd promised to keep Sam's secret for her mother.

Suddenly, she felt Jake's large hands on her bare shoulders.

"Come on, babe. It'll loosen you up for later...you're going to need it," Jake teased. She had a feeling he meant to sound sexy, but instead, his voice was beginning to make her uncomfortable.

But then she thought about Carlisle, and Emelie couldn't reach for the tequila fast enough. She took one, two, and three shots back to back, with the booming support of her friends and their dates.

And pretty soon, Carlisle wasn't even a thought.

******

Emelie leaned against Jake as he lead them back to the parking lot, feeling as if the world were spinning. She was grateful that the dance had ended and the faculty was gone. Otherwise, she would have gotten in major trouble for getting drunk on campus.

"Where's the driver?" Emelie slurred. She struggled to stand in her heels, and she didn't protest when Jake pushed her up against a wall. In fact, she actually felt relieved that she could lean against something.

"He's on his way. But for now...you're all mine, Emmy," Jake whispered, leaning close to her. He put his large arms on either side of her, completely trapping her.

She felt his gaze slip below her neck and linger on her breasts, and then travel lower. She'd been confident all evening, but she was suddenly filled with alarm and insecurity. She couldn't figure out why Jake, the sexy college football player, now seemed like some kind of hulking ogre.

She yelped when Jake suddenly reached behind her, and squeezed her buttocks in his hands. He pressed against her harder, crushing her against the wall.

"Jake, we should wait until—"

"I've been waiting for this for weeks Emelie," Jake groaned. Immediately, he pressed his lips against hers, and began wildly caressing her tongue with his. His hands seemed to travel everywhere, and he was far less restrained than when they'd made out in her backyard last weekend.

Jake was far more forceful, far more aggressive.

And he was making her fearful.

"Jake, stop, come on...I don't want to do thishere," Emelie complained, pushing against him with all of the strength she could muster in her drunkenness. Her head was spinning and she felt like she would throw up soon.

Multiple shots of tequila on an empty stomach certainly wasn't her brightest idea.

She saw Jake reach into his pocket and pop a mint into his mouth before he began kissing her again. Emelie thought the act was odd; his breath was the least offensive thing about him at the moment.

But then Emelie felt his tongue against hers with the tiny object he'd just added, and Emelie realized, quite fearfully, that it wasn't a mint.

It was some kind of pill.

She tried to squirm away from him, to dislodge her mouth, but Jake locked his hands around her face to keep her still as he pushed his tongue further into her mouth, and the pill with it. She felt like she was about to suffocate, and before she realized what had happened, Emelie had swallowed the pill.

Angrily, Emelie forcefully shoved him.

"What the hell, Jake? What is that?" Emelie demanded.

Jake appeared taken aback and offended, and Emelie stomped away from him, not impressed.

Ungracefully, she tripped in her heels and nearly fell on the ground before Jake caught her arms.

"It's just something to help you loosen up. You've been tense all night. I've got more back at my place. My housemate has an exclusive supply, this stuff is awesome, really fast acting," Jake offered, moving his hands further up her body.

"Don't touch me Jake," Emelie mumbled angrily. She forcefully slapped his hands away from her, hard enough to cause Jake to step back.

She'd never been drunk before. Emelie's party drinking had always been limited to one, maybe two beers at most. And shenever drank hard alcohol.

But Emelie had lost count of the number of shots she took on the football field. First it was tequila, but then someone had brought out a bottle of vodka, and then all was lost in a sea of cheers, laughter, and group photos.

With each sip, she felt less and less bothered by the fact that a man she was very attracted to had decided he didn't want her. With each shot, Emelie felt her confidence return.

But now, Emelie wastoo drunk, and her false sense of confidence was overshadowed by her fury with Jake. He appeared to be debating whether or not he should approach her, and in her drunk mind, Emelie dared him to. There was a drunk brawler within her that was more than ready to unleash her rage. How dare he try to take her virginity in aparking lot. She deserved better than that. How dare he force a pill in her mouth...

The pill! Emelie had temporarily forgotten about it as she angrily stewed. How long had it been since she'd swallowed it? She wasn't sure.

Emelie began to panic then. She'd never, ever done drugs before, and she was absolutely terrified of what he had given her. Was it a roofie? Would she lose consciousness? She knew she needed to do something...throw up maybe? There was no way she could make herself vomit and wear her too-small dress at the same time, and she had no interest in stripping in front of Jake in the school parking lot. Perhaps she should drink water? But maybe that would make it worse. She'd heard of people dying of over-hydration after taking certain drugs.

"Let go of me!" Emelie said angrily once Jake reached for her again. His grip was firm and unrelenting on her waist, and she fought and kicked him as much as she could.

But she felt drunk, dizzy, weak, hungry...and suddenly...something else.

"Oh my god," Emelie murmured, feeling as if her senses were suddenly electrified. Jake suddenly appeared larger to her, and she felt even smaller. Was he growing in front of her? Was she shrinking? The walls of the parking lot started moving as well, concrete stretching and curving around her in a frightening cave that made her feel claustrophobic. She began to perspire, and Emelie felt like she could count each drop on her skin, the sweat felt so sharp.

Emelie groaned and lowered her eyes fearfully.

"That's it, babe...you're rolling. Just enjoy it," Jake encouraged.

"Please go away," she could hear herself say, but it sounded like her voice was miles away. She brought her hands over her head as Jake continued to surround her and push her against the wall. She felt his large hands traveling beneath her dress, bunching it around her waist. A powerful frost traveled up her legs...was it suddenly snowing? She looked down and saw Jake's fingers twisting in her panties, and she wanted to scream when she realized he had four hands. Or maybe she was seeing double? She certainly hoped that it was just the pill he'd given her, and that she wasn't going crazy.

Emelie enjoyed a sick form of relief from the frightening sight when her vision began to blur as a flood of tears traveled down her face.

"Get off of her! Now!"

A booming, threatening voice suddenly echoed throughout the empty parking lot, but Emelie was only filled with a sense of relief. It was a voice she recognized.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jake demanded.

Jake was suddenly yanked off of her, and Emelie fell to the ground at the sudden force. She saw Carlisle holding onto Jake's shirt collar, and even though he wasn't as large and burly as Jake, he was definitely the stronger and fiercer of the two.

She strained to hear what Carlisle was saying, but she was too afraid to move closer while the walls were still growing. Carlisle looked furious and fearsome, and he leaned into Jake and whispered something harsh. Jake suddenly paled, and he briefly glanced back at Emelie before he took off running in the opposite direction.

Carlisle took several deep breaths before he began walking towards her, and Emelie was suddenly filled with a warm, delicious gooey feeling in her chest, like hot fudge on a sundae. Carlisle had saved her, and he looked more handsome than ever to her.

"Emelie? Are you okay? Can you stand?" she heard Carlisle ask. He was kneeling in front of her, and Emelie wondered how he'd managed to get to her so quickly.

She could do more than stand. She was going to thank the handsome knight who had saved her.

Emelie determinedly stood on her feet and fixed her dress. Carlisle stood as well, keeping his arms at a safe distance. Was he afraid to touch her?

"How are you feeling Emelie?" Carlisle asked softly.

His brow was wrinkled, and he looked so worried about her. His voice was filled with so much concern. Emelie found that sweet, and surprisingly...sexy. The warm feeling in her chest spread throughout her entire body. She could feel it in her fingers and her toes, and she knew she felt it only for him.

Emelie smiled up at him and leaned forward, before collapsing in his arms.

******

******

"Come on, Emelie, you can't stay there all night. Please come down?" Nicholas pleaded.

She was sitting on top of his dining room table with her gown pooled around her body. He'd tried simply putting her in a chair, but Emelie had insisted that she was a princess and he was her rescuing prince. And because she was a princess, she needed to sit on a throne. When Nicholas explained to her that he didn't have one, she decided that the dining room table would have to suffice.

With her loose hair and elegant makeup and jewelry, she really did make quite a graceful, regal image. Of course, with the exception of the goofy grin on her face.

One thing was for certain...Emelie was high out of her mind.

After she'd collapsed in his arms at the high school, Nicholas knew he had two choices. He could take her home, or he could take herhome. Leaving her with her irresponsible friends and even more irresponsible date was simply out of the question.

The selfish, impulsive part of him wanted to keep her close, and keep her safe, so he'd brought her back to his apartment. He'd deal with the consequences later. He kept an eye on her cell phone to see if there were any calls or messages from "Parents", or any other similar contact, but thankfully, her phone was largely silent. Hopefully, that meant no one was expecting her home tonight.

He'd kept an eye on her at the dance, growing increasingly worried by the way her date was staring at her. Specifically, staring at her body. Emelie's dress revealed far more than it covered, offering up her body on a platter of couture. It was obvious from her entrance that Emelie was wearing something straight off of a runway, and as she posed for photos, she looked like a supermodel. Everyone's eyes were on her at one point or another, but her date's eyes seemed particularly dangerous.

She and her date had disappeared towards the end of the dance, along with the group of girls she always hung out with. Nicholas had been frantic with worry, and the stupid dance couldn't end fast enough. Unfortunately, he was chained by chaperoning duties, but he wanted nothing more than to find her and make sure she was safe.

Once he found her in the parking lot, being violated by her date, Nicholas had been filled with rage...

Nicholas shook away the anger. He'd dealt with that boy, and had threatened him severely. Now, his priority was making sure Emelie stayed healthy. The boy had revealed that Emelie and the other girls had been taking shots on the football field, and that he'd also given her a form of ecstasy.

This was a rookie mistake. Nicholas knew, based on experience, that mixing alcohol and ecstasy was especially dangerous. The alcohol amplified the effects of the drug, exaggerating its efficacy. And it seemed like whatever ecstasy the boy had given Emelie was far more potent than what he'd experimented with during his younger years.

"But I like it here, Prince Carlisle," Emelie replied with heavy giggles, answering his earlier question. She pouted prettily and gazed at him seductively, slightly running her fingers along her exposed leg.

Nicholas cleared his throat and tried to quell his physical reaction to her allure.

"We need to soak up the alcohol and whatever it is your date gave to you. You need to eat something. Vegetable soup?" Nicholas offered. She wrinkled her adorable nose in disgust.

"Okay, what do you want then?" he pressed.

Emelie suddenly looked thoughtful, and she smiled up at him prettily, slightly nibbling her lower lip. Then she extended her tongue, and licked her lips.

He knew he was a dead man. She was about to ask him for something, and there was no way he could refuse when she was looking at him like that. Even when heavily intoxicated, Emelie was enchanting.

"Can we order a pizza?" Emelie asked softly. Nicholas couldn't help but laugh at her odd request.

"If that's what you want. What kind do you like?" Nicholas asked. It was getting late, and only the cheap delivery places would be open. He hoped the princess sitting on the dining room table throne wouldn't demand something difficult with ingredients that could only be found in a specialty store, like beluga and truffles.

Emelie's eyes brightened and she spoke in a hurried rush that made Nicholas wonder if she was entering the "hyper" phase of her high.

"Extra large meat lovers', with extra sausage, extra pepperoni, extra cheese, with green peppers, banana peppers, tomatoes, black olives, no garlic, omigod I hate garlic, oh and can you ask them to add that spicy sauce that they put on hot wings? Oh, and can you ask them to add like twenty packs of ranch on the side? Oh, can we get it deep dish style? Also, do you have any parmesan? Not the crappy canned stuff but freshly shaved..."

******

"Emelie, slow down, you're going to make yourself sick," Nicholas scolded.

Emelie ignored him and reached for her third slice of pizza, which she devoured with carefree abandon. It fascinated him how a girl so slender and fit could manage to eat so much, so quickly. Physically, it seemed impossible. He had no idea where all of that food could go on her.

Then again, maybe she was eating so much because she was starving. She'd changed out of her homecoming gown and into his white dress shirt from that night, and her body was slightly outlined. He wasn't certain, but she appeared thinner than she normally was, like maybe she'd just lost five or ten pounds, too quickly.

She finished her slice and sucked her greased fingers with a delighted moan and blissful expression that caused his cock to stir. The sight reminded him of the absurd fast food commercials with hot models in bikinis devouring burgers in front of sports cars, however, it was far more authentic and appealing. In her hunger, Emelie was a full bodied eater, obliviously sensual. Never before had such a random act struck him as attractive.

"It tastes like heaven and rainbows. Want a slice?" Emelie asked, slightly pushing the pizza box in his direction. Nicholas shook his head. Emelie's chosen pizza was an overwhelming amalgam of ingredients that didn't quite make sense. Surely, the base of this pizza was meat lovers', but will all of the extras...Emelie had managed to turn it into something unrecognizable, and a little intimidating.

"I already ate. You enjoy," Nicholas replied.

The drug Emelie was on had definitely taken her for a hyper turn, for once she finished eating, she began speaking a hundred miles a minute. It was all he could do to try to hold on long enough to gauge what topic she was on, before she abruptly changed her focus to something else.

She talked about fashion, and then she talked about the current state of the Middle East. She talked about pop music, and then she talked about environmental issues and solutions she'd read about. She talked about food, and then, shockingly, she made a solid argument for Hellenistic sculpture as an example of proto-feminism. It seemed that Emelie read,a lot, and actuallyhad been paying attention to his lectures.

He felt privately ashamed of how...surprised he was by her latter thoughts. Even high, Emelie proved to be extremely insightful. He'd never thought of her as stupid, by any means, but this was the first time he'd ever heard her talk about such topics, and with such command. He wondered if the drug and the alcohol had simply given her confidence she'd never before had in her intelligence. Was she so used to beingonly beautiful that she didn't think she could be smart too?

Suddenly, Emelie went silent, and she looked around the living room, seemingly in confusion. She then looked down at herself, and appeared to take serious fascination in the movement of her hands.

Emelie the hyper-pundit, it seemed, was gone.

"Would you...mind if I used your restroom?" Emelie said, a bit more slowly. Nicholas hoped that meant the drug was beginning to wear off.

"Sure, right this way," Nicholas mentioned, showing her down the hall.

******

Nicholas went to the guest bedroom, figuring he should at least prepare a comfortable place for Emelie to sleep...as far away from him as possible. He turned down the sheets and comforter, and removed the decorator pillows. The room faced east and the windows were large, so he decided to close some of the curtains, so that the sun wouldn't worsen what was already guaranteed to be a rough morning for Emelie.

He turned back to the bed, and was surprised to find that Emelie had crept into the room, undetected. And Nicholas was instantly hard.

She crawled into the bed and pulled the blankets up to her hips, sitting up on her elbows. She stared at him with a seductive, hungry look in her eyes. Almost as if she were expecting something, waiting for something.

She was wearing a large white t-shirt he'd given her, and her wet hair was dripping all over the shirt, making it see-through around her breasts.

"H-how are you feeling, Emelie?" Nicholas asked after clearing his throat. Emelie smiled a wicked smile, and her eyes lowered to survey his body.

She paused on his groin, and Nicholas knew it was too late to attempt to hide his erection from her. Emelie licked her lips and looked up at him again.

"Mr. Carlisle...do you want to come to bed with me?" Emelie asked seductively.

Nicholas clenched his jaw and his fists to keep from taking her up on her intoxicated offer. No, he would not allow his arousal to dictate his actions. Bringing Emelie here was bad enough. He would not take advantage of her too.