The Schoolgirl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Mr. Carlisle?" Emelie said again.

Emelie fully reclined on her back, and from beneath the blankets, she opened her legs and bent her knees, keeping her gaze locked on his. Nicholas was frozen where he stood as Emelie slightly pushed up the shirt with one hand, and teased the skin of her toned stomach with the other.

That wandering hand disappeared beneath the blankets. And after a few seconds, Emelie suddenly gasped and sharply arched her back. Nicholas felt his mouth fall open.

Emelie was touching herself right in front of him.

So much blood was flowing to his cock that Nicholas began feeling lightheaded. He was wholly fixated on the movement of her hand beneath the blankets. Emelie squirmed and delicately writhed on the bed as she rubbed her pussy, keeping her gaze on him invitingly. Her nipples were hard and pressing against the wet t-shirt, and Nicholas licked his lips hungrily. With each arch of her hips, each whimper from her lips, Nicholas felt himself subconsciously moving towards her.

Before he realized it, he was kneeling on the bench at the foot of the bed, completely hypnotized by the erotic tease show in front of him.

"Mr. Carlisle...won't you join me? I'm so wet," Emelie purred.

It terrified him, just how badly he wanted to ignore his conscience and join her. He found himself considering the consequences. Maybe she did really desire him? She'd kissed him first last week, hadn't she?

Emelie removed her hand from between her legs and sat up on her knees, and began crawling towards him like a lioness closing in on prey. Nicholas was helpless where he sat.

The fingers that had been between her legs were glistening with her moisture, and his throat began to gnaw in desperation. He began wishing she'd put those fingers in his mouth, so that he could taste her wetness. He wanted to lick her pussy until she was so overwhelmed with pleasure she was begging him to stop.

And after that, he wanted to fuck her. Hard.

But as much as he desired her, as alluring as she was, he could not bring himself to violate her. Not only was she his student, but she was heavily inebriated. He'd never forgive himself if he took advantage of her while she was like this.

Reluctantly, Nicholas began to turn away from her.

"Emelie...I'm going to go and sleep in the other room now," Nicholas said slowly.

Emelie stilled for several moments, but then, she lunged forward and straddled him.

"Oh...fuck," Nicholas groaned as the determined girl reached between their bodies, brought her hand down to his hips, and squeezed his erection in her palm.

"Oh my God...Mr. Carlisle you're huge!" Emelie exclaimed. She looked wild and frenzied with her dilated pupils, and she began stroking his cock through his slacks, eliciting deep groans from his body.

Nicholas bit his inner cheek so hard it drew blood, in a vain attempt to distract himself from the pleasure of her hand on his cock. His hands were shaking, his fists clenching erratically. She was sitting on his lap with her hand on his cock, stroking him to madness. Her breasts were pressed flat against his chest and she began rubbing herself against him.

"Emelie, please I'm begging you...you're really torturing me here," Nicholas pleaded. He sounded desperate and weak, but he didn't care. He was losing the will to resist her body. He needed her, somewhere in her inebriation, to give him the strength he needed to do the right thing.

Emelie removed her hand and looked at him sheepishly.

"Is it because I ate too much?" Emelie asked bashfully. Nicholas frowned, not quite certain he'd heard her correctly. Was she serious?

"God, no...Emelie...it's because you're very drunk, and very high, and you need to get some sleep," Nicholas answered tensely.

Emelie mulled over his words for several moments, still sitting in his lap.

Wordlessly, almost as if she'd just been reprimanded, she crawled off of him and back onto the bed, beneath the sheets. Nicholas was overwhelmed with a combination of relief and disappointment.

He stood from the bench and began walking towards the door as Emelie started to fall asleep. But before he could exit, he heard her call his name.

"Yes, Emelie?"

She smiled at him gently, with sleepy eyes.

"Thank you. For everything," she said.