The Screamer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like you need any help being sexy," I laughed.

This woman was a walking wet dream but what struck me most was that she was completely shaved. Her pussy had lovely, full, mouthwatering lips. She sported a fantastic, long, gorgeous fat clit that just cried out to be sucked on for hours. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine Wendy to be this spectacular.

I leaned into her and felt her arms circle me. I stroked her stomach and brought my hand up under her breast. I drew a line under one tit and then the other with my finger. I brought my hands up the side of her body and felt the fullness of her orbs against my palms. I did not grab her. I just felt her body gently. Wendy seemed to really love this.

"You weren't joking earlier were you? You are making me feel so good. I love the touch of your hands. We have barely kissed and this has lasted longer than most of the sex I've ever had."

I brought my face to hers and our lips touched. I pulled back and looked into her gorgeous eyes. She looked at me and then down to my lips. I did the same and this mating dance led to one of the exciting kisses I've ever experienced. She may never have been made love to before but she sure has given it a lot of thought. Our lips brushed lightly, parting softly as our touch lingered. Her lips opened and her soft tongue began to trace my lips. I closed my lips on her tongue and began to slowly suck it into my mouth. Wendy's passion flamed and she drove her tongue deeper. I inhaled her with glee.

My hand caressed her stomach as our passion built. Her nails dug deeper and her desire increased with each stroke of my hand. I slid my hand up and finally held her firm breast. Wendy inhaled sharply driving her tongue deeper into my mouth. I cupped her breast, my palm gently resting on softly on her hard erect nipple. She moaned as the heat from my palm transferred to her nipple. I let my hand fall and felt the firmness of her. The soft flesh quivered at my touch. Our lips crushed each other while Wendy pressed her lovely orb harder onto my hand. I teased and pleased her other breast as deliciously as the first. She loved the feel of a strong man who was willing to take his time to bring out the woman in her.

My fingers ran lightly down her flat stomach. Her heated reaction excited her greatly. My hands fell onto her hips and down onto the top of her thighs. Her lovely legs enjoyed my every touch. I rolled her onto her stomach. As I expected, the backs of her legs thrilled to my touch. Wendy was blessed with a lovely ass which I ignored momentarily. My hands ran up her back and her soft moans were delightful to hear. My caressing of her shoulders and the back of her neck brought more soft moans. I moved her hair and brought my lips along her shoulders and onto her neck. Wendy enjoyed these feelings immensely.

"Do you know how good this feels? I have to tell you, I really love this. You have twenty-four hours to quit doing that," she giggled.

I laughed and kissed her ear and she levitated off the bed. She spun her head into my lips and moaned so sweetly. I traced her ear again and was rewarded with more sweet, soft moans.

My strong hands traveled down her back to her waist. I bent forward and licked from her waist to her shoulders directly up her spine. She shrieked and bit the bedspread. Her moans were much more intense. As I brought my hands down her back, my tongue followed along her spine. She was becoming ignited as my hands began to massage her lovely ass. I kneaded her cheeks and spread them slightly. My tongue drifted lower into her spread ass cheeks. My wet tongue lingered as I kissed and licked her beautiful butt. My face fell lower and my tongue drew wet circles around her tiny, puckered rosebud.

"Oh, oh you spectacular man. This is wonderful. Oh so wonderful. I would never imagine how good this would feel. Your tongue is making me wild. Oh God, I love this."

I flattened my tongue and brought it over her bud and Wendy went wild. She put her hands on her ass and spread her cheeks for me. I licked her delicious ass delicately.

"I've never felt anything like this. I don't ever want this to quit. Oh yes, oh please don't stop. I can't get enough of your hot tongue."

I stiffened it and began to press my tongue into her tight, sweet ass."

"Fuck, this is unreal. Your tongue is in my ass. This is fucking wild. I love this. Oh I love this. More, I'd like more please. Oh yes, push it in deeper. Uh, uh. Oh fuck me, this feels so good."

The more I pushed, the wider she spread her ass. My tongue sank deeper and deeper and her moans and words melded into unintelligible utterances of desire. I rolled her over and was greeted by her spectacular lovely pussy. Her lips were works of art and I partook of the pleasures of the art world hungrily. Wendy was flowing like a river and I was thirsty. I licked slowly but lovingly as I pulled her lips apart and reveled in the flood. My eyes were focused on the largest clit I think I had ever seen. My tongue and lips drinking her lust as fast as I could. Wendy was moaning and thrashing with each pass of my tongue. She grabbed the bedspread and hung on tightly. I teased while she squirmed. My nose grazed her meaty clit and she yelled loudly.

"Oh my Lord. Yes! Ohmigod! Oh yes! Oh that is so good. Oh damn, you are amazing. Oh yes dammit. I've only dreamed, only dreamed, oh, yes! Ohmigod!"

My lips closed over her expansive, delicious clit and Wendy launched into low earth orbit. I just covered it. I hadn't even begun to please it, yet she was hugely turned on. I allowed the ultra-smooth underside of my tongue to graze the surface of her clit. The sensation electrified Wendy and I repeated it several times. I closed my lips over her and began to gently lick and suck. Her fantastic clit felt wonderful in my mouth. Her length and thickness filled my mouth. My tongue began to stroke that super-sensitive undercarriage. Wendy lost her mind. She screamed and begged for more. I bathed the hood of her clit with soft, feather like touches of my tongue. I allowed my upper lip to cover her hood while my tongue began a delicious journey under her and toward the tip. Her not so little cock begged and screamed for more.

"Don't ever stop! Don't you ever! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Ohmigod! Oh shit! This is heaven! I love this, don't stop! Don't you ever stop! You can do this for the rest of my life. Nothing has ever felt like this! Ohmigod! I'm going to cum. Oh yes I am! I'm cumming; I'm cumming, Oh FUCK YES! I'M CUMMING!"

I did not change my pace. I kept up the same, gentle stroking under her clit. Wendy had only begun to cum and I wanted this to be memorable for her. Her long, manicured fingers stroked my hair as my soft tongue brought unending waves of pure erotic pleasure to this lovely woman. She was moaning wildly. Her orgasms never quit. Each orgasm was a little harder and deeper than the last. This gorgeous woman had told me she had never been made love to and I was not going to let her down. I kept that same gentle pace going and Wendy kept cumming.

Wendy was as wet as a woman could be. With each gentle lick, her flow increased. Pussy this sweet should be illegal. If she thought she was the only one loving this, she would certainly be wrong.

Wendy was beyond out of control. Several more strokes of my tongue and she wrapped her legs around my neck and flooded my face with the most luxurious river of pure sweet liquid lust.

I kissed her inner thighs softly and kissed my way up to hold her in my arms. She held me tight in her arms as I kissed her cheeks and the front of her neck. My lips trailed down and I took a nipple in my mouth and she squealed deliciously. Wendy began to regain her breath and I kissed her deeply. I rolled her into my arms and she wrapped her leg around me.

I felt her drenched pussy against my hard cock. Her body heat felt so nice against me. Wendy shifted and I felt myself glide between her hot legs. She kissed me heavily and clamped her legs tight on my hard cock. I fell between her luscious pink lips and began to slide between her clenched legs. I ran my hands through her hair as we kissed hungrily. Her smoldering lips were demanding and I responded enthusiastically. Wendy held my face and the passion this kiss created was wonderful.

My hard shaft split her puffy lips and rode over her fabulous clit. She moaned loudly. Wendy rolled onto her back as I mounted her. I ran my cock the length of her sweet slit again.

"Make sweet love to me. Please love me and make me feel so good. I want you inside me. Fill me baby. Give me what I need," Wendy whispered.

I looked into Wendy's sparkling blue eyes as my cock slid into her lovingly. She was tight and wet. Her soft, velvet glove wrapped itself around my hardness. I felt her tighten on me as our eyes never broke contact. I stroked her face as I slid into her further. No words were spoken. I began to stroke in and out of her as our lips met in a wonderful union. Wendy's long nails scratched along my back. My hips began to set a steady rhythm which she was enjoying immensely. My hips increased its pace and Wendy rose to meet my every stroke. I felt her close on me as I sank deeper. She clamped down as I began to piston into her with vigor. I bent and took one very long, hard nipple into my lips and tugged playfully. Wendy moaned delightfully, arching her back and forcing her lovely breast into my face. My cock grew and sank deeper and deeper. She moaned. She yelped. She shrieked as my hard cock hit her cervix.

"Oh you feel so good inside me. This is wonderful. Please fuck me harder darling. Ram me with your love and make me cum so hard. I want to cum on your cock. Oh this is better than anything I ever imagined. Fuck me, fuck me dear. I want to feel you flooding my pussy with your hot cum. I've dreamed of this. I need this now more than you know. I love the feel of your cock my love. Fuck me, fill me, flood me and never let me go."

Her words drove my desire and I did fuck her harder, faster and deeper. I began to ravage her tight twat and she loved it. My hips became a blur. My cock was slamming into her, over and over again. I felt her tense as did I. She grabbed my head and kissed me relentlessly. I felt her climax and my hips began to go wild. I stroked her through that orgasm and right into the next. My passion was matched by this blonde goddess, stroke for stroke.

I felt my own begin to build, not only in speed but intensity. My legs began to quiver and my hips slammed as deep as possible. My breathing became ragged I felt my balls lift high as I started to fill her tight pussy with my sweet sperm. Wendy felt my cock twitching and she rode me hard as a fountain of sperm flooded her tight pussy. I felt her long legs wrap around me and hold me tight. I twitched, she clamped and we just held each other tight.

Wendy looked up into my eyes and smiled the whitest, broadest smile. We held each other as our bodies unwound. My cock was softening inside her hot pussy. Our hands caressed, our lips nibbled and kissed. The room had the scent of love.

"I told you I had never been made love to before. I thought that was accurate when I said it. Now, I know without any question in my mind. If what we have just done is making love, no one has ever come close to that. I've never experienced anything as lovely in my life. Thank you."

"Thank you too," I said as I kissed her yet again. "You are welcome. You are also welcome here anytime you want. I hope you think of this as a beginning. I don't want you to feel that this is over. If you want, then this is the beginning of something special and sweet."

"I've wanted to know you for a long time and apparently, you have wanted me as well. After last weekend, we all want you more than you'll ever know."

"Wendy definitely has that right," Rose commented. "We do want you, now, tomorrow and beyond."

Wendy and I looked over at the two overstuffed easy chairs and two, very naked and very lovely ladies sat, smiling.

"Rose was right. Watching you make love is spectacular. I came three times just watching," Debbie laughed.

"I never heard you come in. I had no idea you were here," I said.

"Wendy, if you think what you've just experienced was lovely you should have seen it from our perspective. Watching you two make love definitely got my juices flowing," Rose said. "From experience hon, Debbie and I can tell you only one thing. This is just the beginning. Speaking of juices, you're overflowing Wendy!"

With that, Rose walked over to the edge of the bed and knelt between Wendy's dangling legs. Rose dove into her luscious twat. She began to lick and suck my cum from her pussy. Debbie walked to me and knelt, taking my semi-stiff cock between her lips. She began to lick and suck me clean. Wendy caressed my leg while Debbie sucked my now extremely hard cock. I kissed her tenderly as Rose reveled in our combined flavors flowing from her juicy cunt.

"This is the hottest thing I've ever seen," Wendy said as she looked at our two kneeling wenches. "I'm going to cum again Rose. Oh fuck, I am going to fucking cum again. I don't want this to ever stop. FUCK this is so good."

Wendy arched her back and delivered the balance of my sperm onto Rose's waiting tongue. Rose was definitely hungry and she gobbled it all up. Her face was slippery with our combined lust but she didn't care one bit. Rose loved it and she made no bones about it.

Debbie looked up at me, my cock deep in her mouth and her eyes glistened with delight. I felt her tongue deliciously stroking the bottom of my cock. She saw me smile broadly and knew she was making me so very happy. She swallowed me deeply and caressed my nuts warmly. Her angelic face wrapped around me was one of life's most precious treasures.

I reached for her shoulders and gently pulled her up to me. She straddled my legs and I felt her descent onto my hard shaft. Debbie put her arms around me and kissed me deeply. Her warmth was exciting and I loved being inside her. I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and spread them wide. Her tiny rosebud felt the fingers of my hand press onto it firmly. I held her tightly and began to rock her as she sat, impaled on my lap. She began to ride me wildly. I leaned over and took her felt nipple in my mouth. Wendy leaned over and repeated my actions on her right tit. I felt my hands being moved from her ass. Rose knelt and began licking Debbie's hot asshole. Debbie went insane. She screamed and rode me like a Brahma Bull. She began to cum and cum copiously. Everyone kept pleasing her and she continued to cum.

"Oh fuck this feels so good. More, I want more! Yes! Your cock! Oh your lovely delicious cock, fuck me with your cock you fantastic bastard! Lick my asshole! Oh yes! My ass, my ass, oh fuck, oh fuck! I love you all! I love you! I love! Ohmigod!"

Debbie collapsed on my chest, spent. I lifted her off me and laid her on the bed. Wendy and I caressed her as Rose began to clean my cock with her delicious oriental mouth. When she had licked all of Debbie's flow from me, she looked me in the eye and mouthed, "I love you."

I helped her onto the bed and kissed her warmly and deeply.

Breathless words came from another galaxy, "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever done in my life."

We all laughed at Debbie as she attempted to re-enter low earth orbit.

"I need a drink," I said as headed to the bar. "It's time for a change of pace." I looked back into the bedroom and saw a trio of gorgeous that was breathtaking. I stopped, turned around and looked again. This was not a trio. It was my trio. I made a mental note to send Holly three dozen long stemmed red roses first thing Monday morning.

I pulled out four large Manhattan glasses and filled them with ice. I made the drinks and took them back into the bedroom and handed them around. Wendy took a sip and asked me what this was.

"Those, my lovelies, are Snake Bites. Let them really chill. They are much better once the ice does its thing."

Debbie took a sip and asked, "Okay, what is in this. It is delicious?"

"It is very simple really, fifty percent Amaretto and fifty percent Southern Comfort and just the tiniest splash of water. Let it chill for a bit and look out. I love these things."

"Look out," Rose inquired.

I just giggled.

I climbed back onto the bed and Wendy snuggled next to me.

"I, for one, have several things to say. Rose, you're a total bitch. I love you to death but I also want to gouge your eyes out. You have had this guy for almost a week longer and that just isn't fair. It's just not fair. Debbie, I am so sorry what's happening in your life. There is an upside though. You've been friends for a long time. If this shit hadn't happened to you, you wouldn't be here right now. So, technically, I am glad that it happened," Wendy said.

"So am I Wendy, so am I," Debbie smiled as they clicked their glasses.

"Now, if I could only get rid of that fucking asshole upstairs, I'd be so very happy too. And you, you son of a bitch. What the fuck is wrong with you? You've admitted that all this time, you've secretly wanted all of us. Why? Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"Well, unlike a lot of guys, I don't just walk up to a pretty woman and tell her I want to fuck her. I know guys who do. Hell, my best friend has done that, successfully, I might add, but that is not me. Wendy, you have lived upstairs from me all this time. A freaking blind man would know you are gorgeous. You are married. I didn't know your circumstances. I just knew that you were. Debbie has been the only one here who ever took the time to become a friend. Yes, I knew there was a mutual attraction, but again, she is or should I say was, in one of the worst marriages I've ever seen. I was a shoulder to cry on and I accepted that. Don't even get me started on Rose. I didn't even know her freaking name until this Monday. She would not even look at me. Hell, if it wasn't for Holly, none of you, with the possible exception of Debbie would be here right now. Whose fault is that?"

"It is your own damned fault! Damn you," Debbie exclaimed as she reached over and waved my dick in the air. "If we had known how talented you are and particularly with this, we would have all been here years ago."

Three women raised their glasses cheerfully, "Here, here."

I started laughing when Rose blurted, "Fuck me, this drink is making me horny." She threw her face across the bed and landed it right on my cock that Debbie was unconsciously still waving.

"Debbie, I told you she was a lying bitch. She doesn't need a drink to be horny for him. Look at her go on that cock. Mmm suck it girl. Suck it all the way but save some for us," Wendy cooed.

"I don't know about you Wendy but this fucking drink works. I am hornier than a tree frog." Debbie threw me down on the bed and dropped her pussy onto my lips. My tongue entered her hot pussy and I fucked her tight twat with my hard tongue.

Wendy attacked her tits and was biting and sucking furiously. My hands wandered over Wendy's pussy and her ass. She loved it when my fingers circled her tight asshole. I traced her sweetly, softly and deliciously. I heard Wendy inhale and felt her arch her back as she relished my tender touch.

Rose was so intent on sucking my cock that she was actually ignoring her own orgasms. Rose was a fantastic cocksucker. I never wanted her to quit. Her lips were like orchids, delicate and sweet. Her desire was raw and wanton. Everything about this woman was astonishing and lovely.

Wendy bit Debbie's tit hard and she yelped. Wendy bit harder and Debbie ground her pussy harder and harder onto my face. My face was soaked and she was flowing profusely. I never thought my friend would taste this good. I never knew I would want her this much either. It never crossed my mind that she would want me like this either. Debbie came with resounding force. She rode my face into oblivion. It felt like I was standing beneath Niagara Falls, mouth open, unable to drink it all in. My face was wet, my hair drenched and I loved every moment of this.