The Screamer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose came one more time on my cock and she too, collapsed on my hips. She licked her way up and kissed me deeply.

Wendy had disappeared only to return with refreshed beverages. "This recipe, I could do on my own," she giggled. "They do make me horny as all get out. I like these...a lot."

Everyone laughed and allowed the sweet drink to begin its work again.

I lay on my bed, regaining my strength, while three lovely naked women softly stroked me and tenderly kissed me. I shook my head imperceptibly and thought that life was, indeed, good.

The music was nice, lighting seductive and the scent of these three women was highly intoxicating.

"If you are true to your word, you owe me something," Wendy smirked.

"And exactly what would that be?" I asked.

"Earlier today, you said that after you made love to me, and I quote 'I am going to fuck you senseless.' I have to say you made such beautiful love to me. I am still reeling from that but now I definitely want you to fuck me senseless. I've never been this turned on in my entire life."

I chuckled lasciviously and looked to both Rose and Debbie. They both cracked up hysterically. "Well, if that is what you want Wendy that is what you're going to get!" Debbie exclaimed.

Rose came back laughing and handed us all more drinks. I knew I could get used to this.

Debbie walked over to the nightstand and pressed a switch. The concealed drawer opened and she retrieved the warmed oil and the brown bottles.

The girls went to lay Wendy down on the bed but I stopped them. I walked to the end of the bed and touched a concealed switch. A small motor was heard and the top end of the four poster bed began to extend.

I took Wendy to the end of the bed and placed her hands on the extended bar for support. I spread Wendy's high heeled legs wide and knelt before her phenomenal clit. Wendy stood before me, arms high and wide, legs spread deliciously and her clit so invitingly protruding. I knelt in front of Wendy and began to lick her sweet folds. She loved being taunted and we were experts at doing just that. Debbie brought out the poppers and told Wendy what to do. She inhaled deeply and held it as my mouth covered her cock like clit, Wendy went wild. I sucked her and treated her exactly the way my own cock loved to be treated.

I looked at Rose and she and Debbie walked over to Wendy with the oil in their hands. Wendy and Rose began to oil her long, lean body. The effect of my lips and their hands was having a wonderful effect on Wendy. They oiled her and teased every inch of her luscious body. Her swollen clit filled my mouth and I sucked like there was no tomorrow. The girls began to oil her back and then her spectacular ass. I knew that Wendy loved her ass being touched and the girls were just discovering that right now. They took turns stroking up her cheeks and onto her rosebud. Wendy moaned loudly each time a finger passed over her. Wendy was holding the bar tight overhead as her glistening body was being stroked, massaged and sucked. Wendy's clit had stiffened and she loved the sensations my lips and tongue brought.

Rose hit her again with the bottle and she inhaled deeply. The rush is instantaneous and so was her response. Debbie began licking her lovely nipples and Rose slipped between Wendy and the end of the bed. I'd already discovered that Wendy had a very responsive ass and the ladies were seeing that now too. She knelt and spread Wendy's lovely cheeks. Wendy went wild as Rose began to lick her sweet ass. She pushed her clit hard into my mouth as Rose began to poke into her tight hole. I sucked her clit harder as Rose porked her sweet asshole. Wendy's legs were failing her and she hung on for dear life. This orgasm began in the soles of her feet and traveled north exploding massively onto my loving tongue. None of us slowed. Debbie licked and pulled her taut nipples while Rose and I licked, and sucked wildly. Wendy was cumming so hard. She shrieked and squealed and her body released a river of cum onto my face. I drank her burst of love and savored every drop.

Rose and I stood. I wrapped my arms around Wendy to steady her. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

I reached over and hit another little switch and another motor was heard. All three women watched as a device slid out from beneath the bed. Once extended, it's padded bar began to rise. I held a small device in my hand and I adjusted the height. I kissed Wendy deeply and then looked at Rose and Debbie. I instructed them to lie, side by side on the bed. They had no idea what I had planned but they did as I asked. I turned Wendy towards the broad padded bar that had risen from under the bed. I bent her across the bar and onto Rose and Debbie. I adjusted the height of the bar to accommodate her height and I walked into her. Wendy felt my cock slide between her legs and I entered her sweet pussy easily. She had fallen into a position to allow her to lick and suck both Debbie's and Rose's sweet breasts. The women all had access to each others body while I meticulously and lovingly fucked her tight twat.

"Oh yes, this feels so good. Ohmigod, this is delicious! Fuck me darling! Fuck my cunt! Yes! Oh Yes! Slide that delicious cock as deep as you can! I don't want this to ever stop! Grab me, hold me, and fuck me baby! I'm cumming darling! Can you feel my pussy strangling your cock? Yes! FUCK ME!!! Fuck me hard baby! Oh YESSSSS!!! Don't stop baby, fuck me forever, Ohmigod your cock feels so good!"

Wendy was cumming and cumming hard, she was biting nipples furiously. The girls were squeezing her tits and tugging her nipples and she was inflamed. I stroked her through countless mind blowing orgasms and she kept cumming. Her pussy clamped so hard on my cock that as I stroked out, I pulled her pussy with me. Wendy couldn't get enough of my cock. I was so lost in lust from this fine woman. I slammed as deep as I could and she felt me bottom out. That set her into a massive, dramatic orgasm that rocked my world. I kept slamming her pussy and she lathered her love all over my cock. I slowed my pace and allowed her to calm. My cock slid from her and I began to touch her pussy and then her ass.

"My ass darling, will you fuck my ass? I've never been fucked in the ass. I want it, I really want it! I want every bit of your cock inside me. Please fuck me and make me whole," she whimpered.

Rose told her what to do so she could take my cock in her virgin ass. She told her there would be pain but Rose assured her that I would be very gentle. Debbie told her that I would just get the head of my cock inside her and then stop to let her adjust to the size. Then she told her that I had to open her sphincter and that would hurt. She held the poppers in her hand and told her that these would definitely help. She also told her that once I was inside her, I would stop and let her get used to being stretched so far. Rose told her that once she was relaxed enough, that I would begin to give her the most amazing orgasms she had ever felt in her entire life.

Rose handed her her drink and she drank it all down. I readjusted the height of the bar and kissed her passionately.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked.

"I want this more than anything I have ever wanted. I want you. I want you inside me. Fuck my ass and love me. That is all I want," she kissed me deeply and turned around.

My hands roamed over her body. I kissed her neck and nibbled her ear while caressing her breasts and down to her stomach. My hard shaft slid between her legs and nestled tight between her perfect ass. Wendy moaned as she felt my staff and wiggled on it. She bent forward and I ran my cock up and into her sopping wet pussy. I stroked inside her several times and pulled out. I placed my head against her and she felt me apply some pressure. She moaned and I pressed a bit harder. She was well oiled and I watched as the head of my cock slowly opened her. I pressed forward and my cock head slid into the tightest place it had ever been. Wendy inhaled sharply and I stopped moving instantly. She relaxed and I pushed deeper. I stopped every half inch to allow her to adjust. I felt her ring touch the head of my cock.

Rose and Debbie were looking at me and I held up two fingers and they each opened their bottles. With a bottle under each nostril, Wendy inhaled a massive hit as I pressed slightly against her ring. She did as she was had been instructed and bore down hard. I felt her ass open. I slid the head of my cock a little further inside her. She screamed as the passage had begun. I stopped again while she adjusted and relaxed. Debbie came up behind me. She poured more oil over my cock and Wendy's ass. She oiled my cock and leaned up and kissed me. While she massaged the oil onto my exposed cock, she looked me in the eye and mouthed, 'I love you too'.

Wendy had relaxed again and Rose and Debbie gave her another long hit. My hips fell forward and I sank deeper inside her.

"My ass is so full, I want more. Fuck my sweet ass darling. Oh yes, more, I want more. This feels so good."

I slid deeper and she took it all in. My newly oiled cock slipped in deeper and deeper until I was completely inside her. Her moans were historic and my thrusts began in earnest. Wendy was a gorgeous woman with a body that wouldn't quit before, but now, with my hard cock inside her ass, she was fast becoming a gorgeous anal slut with an insatiable appetite for cock in her ass.

"Ohmigod, nothing has ever felt this good! Fuck my ass hard my love! Fuck me, fuck me, and don't ever stop this! Uh, YES! YES! Oh Fucking YES!"

Debbie climbed onto the bed and knelt in front of Wendy's face. Wendy dove into her pussy and began to lick and suck her wildly. Rose came behind me and I felt her tiny hands cup my balls as I fucked Wendy's wanton asshole. My cock was picking up a furious pace as Wendy wanted more and more of me. Wendy began to cum and as expected, this was a spectacular orgasm. Her arms flailed against Debbie and her legs buckled. The only thing holding her up was the bar and Debbie's pussy. She was in orgasmic heaven and she loved it. Rose's hand fueled my fire and I drove deeper and faster into Wendy. She met my every thrust with sweet moans and wails. Her body was in full convulsion and I began to slow. I stopped my thrusts and she came back to earth. Her heart was racing, her pussy pulsing and her ass gripped my cock passionately.

I helped Wendy up and she turned into me. "You are the most caring, wonderful lover I have ever known. I have no idea how you do the things you do but I am not going to let you go. I know now what has been missing in my life. I know that there has been a hole in my heart my entire life. I now know that it has been filled."

With that, she sank to her knees and took my throbbing cock in her hands. She lightly touched and felt my shaft. Her fingers caressed and traced the head and over the crown. She drew a delicate line over my slit. Her hands sank lower to fondle my extremely hard shaft. She never broke eye contact with me in her journey of exploration.

Wendy held my balls delicately, feeling the softness of my scrotum. With a single finger under the crown, she pressed it hard against my stomach. Her lips, tongue and mouth began to lavish my balls with her hot, desire. She licked over my balls and sucked each one into her unstoppable mouth. Her tongue licked and loved my shaft on her upward journey. I felt her tongue reach the purple bulb at the head and she licked it all over. A large dollop of precum rested atop and she licked it and relished it on her lips. She took me into her mouth and began to suck me deliciously. She looked up at me as she held my cock slid between her lovely lips with pure wanton desire in her eyes. Wendy kept looking as her head inhaled my length. I felt myself ride along her soft, moist tongue as I descended into her face. Her tongue stroked me as she sucked me. I grabbed the overhead bar and just hung on. Wendy may not have had a wealth of experience but she sure had a natural talent which I was definitely the beneficiary of.

As her mouth worked on my cock, Rose and Debbie hugged, kissed and watched as our friend and lover sucked my cock deliciously.

Wendy fell fully onto my staff and she gagged a bit as I hit the back of her throat. Rose leaned over and Wendy took another hit. I took the bottle and took a long pull myself. Wendy attacked my hardness with a renewed gusto and I reeled in the feelings she was bringing. Her mouth was so warm, so fluid and so wonderful. Her tongue attacked the underside of my cock and I loved every motion I felt. Her tiny hands held my balls as her face loved my cock. I hit the back of her throat again and she just held my cock still. I felt her relax and then fall forward as I entered. She moaned over my cock and I held very still. She adjusted quickly and I began to slowly fuck her face. She grabbed my ass and set a rhythm which I followed. She took me in completely and raised her eyes to mine.

The sight of this pretty blonde with her lips stretched wide over my cock set me off. I began to fuck her face faster and she swallowed every last inch. I felt it building, and boy did it build. I was quickly losing it as her delicate mouth began to drain me. I began to shake and my stomach constricted. My body was totally in her control as she sucked and pulled me into a fantastic release. Wendy sensed its pending arrival and that simply ignited the craving she felt. Her hands spread my cheeks wide and her fingers slid over my tight ass. Her mouth inhaled me deeply as I moaned and began to shoot. She pulled me out of her mouth and watched as I began to cum onto her face, her tits, her lips and then copiously flooding her mouth with my hot, sweet seed. She was completely covered in cum. She sucked and licked and giggled and sucked some more. She looked at me and smiled. Her cum laden smile was so delightful, so loving and so sexy.

Rose and Debbie joined her and they began to lick my cum from her face, her neck and her breasts. Wendy, still caressing my shaft, moaned as the girls tongues tickled and teased. Debbie leaned over and sucked the head of my cock, licking a drop from the tip. Rose, not to be outdone, licked my shaft and then Wendy fed her my cock. Rose sucked me deeply. Wendy pulled me from her mouth and fed me to Debbie yet again. I held the overhead bar as the three spectacular women touched, stroked and sucked me deliciously. Their need was strong but their greed was stronger. I was definitely a very lucky man.

"That was one hell of a blowjob. I don't know who taught you that but if I ever find out, I'm nominating them for a Nobel Prize. Ohmigod! Wendy, you are amazing. I'm going to give you 20 years to quit feeding my cock to these two as well. This is so erotic. Don't stop."

She giggled, "I'll feed them as long I have some for me too." With that, she sucked me in again. Life was definitely good.

"I need a drink," I said. "Anyone know what time it is?"

We determined that it was just 9 PM and I asked if I was the only one who was getting hungry. I ordered Chinese and poured some drinks. I told the girls that there were robes in my closet. They went in and came out wearing lovely, sexy, silk robes.

"I just saw these in a catalog I got this week. They said it was a new design. How do you have this already?" Wendy asked.

"Oh, I have an in with the manufacturer. They send me things to get my opinion. I don't get much but some things I like to have on hand. This is exactly why I have them. They do look great on all of you. I'll be sure to let them know I approve."

"You definitely are an amazing man." Debbie purred. "Is there anything you don't think of?"

"Lots sweetheart, there are lots of things I'm not on top of."

"Well, as long as you are on top of us, we will be very happy," Rose quipped.

The food arrived and it was good as usual. I sat at the table and just looked at the lovely women who had come into my life. In my wildest imagination, I never thought of this scenario. I often wondered if Debbie and I might get together. Rose and Wendy had never crossed my mind. Yet here I sat, with three, truly elegant women. Each one a beauty in their own right and they had wanted me as well. Years ago, I made a decision to just let life happen and try to stay out of trouble. It seems to have been a good decision now.

"After I am finished, I had better get dressed and go and see if the moron is still passed out. He should be gone until morning. I just wish now, that he would be gone forever. I don't know what I ever saw in him. I really don't," Wendy said.

I took a bite of food and stated, "Personally, I think you shouldn't be able to get a marriage license until you are at least thirty. Call me crazy, but there are so many mistakes made in the early stages and they can affect you for the rest of your life. I've seen too many of my friends hurt. That is why I am never getting married," I stated and looked to see any reaction of that from the ladies. I saw something as their eyes dropped to their food. I wasn't sure what it was but I can be pretty thick at times. "I do know one thing though; I am loyal to the ones I love. I don't need a piece of paper to love someone, or someones."

Three sets of smiling, sparkling eyes looked up at me. Debbie looked at me, pleadingly, "Does that mean that this doesn't have to be just a one time thing?"

"What? Are you talking about you and me, or are you talking about the four of us."

There was a brief awkward silence and Debbie said, "All of us, together."

I began to laugh, "Only if you three will have me. That choice is not up to me. That is up to the three of you. You are here and I am happy. That should answer your question."

A chorus of 'that works for me' was heard and smiles were bright and happy.

"I just want to make one thing clear. I will not pick favorites. To me, you are all equal, equally beautiful and equally desirable. That is the only thing I need to know. If you all understand that, then I think we can have a wonderful time."

"A wonderful time is great. What would you think if we changed that to a wonderful life?" Rose inquired.

I just smiled.

"Teach me how to make those killer Rum Runners please. The night is young and I am not through with you yet!" Wendy exclaimed as we all burst into fits of laughter.

When she got back, she was giggling. He woke up just as she came in. She handed him the pitcher and he was so happy. She said she told him again that she was spending the night with Debbie and that tomorrow; they were going shopping and out to dinner. She told him she would be very late getting home tomorrow night. He was passed out again by the time she left.

I sat in the living room with a lovely woman on each side of me and one kneeling at my feet. The afterglow of this afternoon's lovemaking was sweet. The music filled the background and their combined floral scents filled the air. The soft locks of the two heads on my shoulder felt so nice. Their hands roamed my chest and legs. I loved the feel of their nails tracing my flesh. Everything was soft, gentle and perfect.

"Debbie, Rose, I have a question for you. Am I the only he's made love to like that?" Wendy inquired.

"Hey, I can hear you, you know."

"Hush you, well, am I?

"No Wendy, when he made love to me, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever experienced," Rose purred.

"Same here hon," Debbie cooed as she nuzzled my neck. "I can't believe it was only last night, but I do know this. I want to feel that same feeling again and again."

"Just so I have this right, afterward, he fucked your brains out just like he did me?"

"Oh yeah he did, totally and completely. I was so mind fucked I couldn't even move," Debbie blurted. "I was in such a state when I came in here to talk to him and a few hours later, only one thing mattered to me. That was my total and complete need for oxygen."