The Second Laptop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So with only a small light on so that Mum wouldn't notice I prepared to say goodbye to the first year without my Father.

Starting with the first story, then the second and halfway through the third one, the door opened and Mum was in the room before I knew it, as the light was very low and I was concentrating on the stories.

Before I could hide what I was watching she was alongside me. It was a warm night and she was wearing a light robe over her short nightgown.

"I heard you go past and I thought you may be watching these."

"Sorry Mum but it just seemed to be what I needed tonight."

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"No, of course not," I said moving along so she could sit in the other half of the recliner, she pushed it back, and before she sat down, I took the opportunity to make sure my dick was flat along my stomach, I thought it may let me down and embarrass me anywhere else, she then sat down and reclined back with her hands behind her head.

"What are we going to watch Tim?"

"What would you like to watch, does it have to be something to do with Dad?"

"Yes I think so, this is the last day of the first year, tomorrow we move on, but tonight is still his."

"One of his stories do you think?"

"No I've been reading them all day."

"Taboo?"

"I might get embarrassed."

"It's up to you, would you like to get a different film altogether?"

"No, put Taboo on, I'd like to think that Barbara and Paul, are Dad and Grandma as the film is just so beautifully shot, it's not like... ugly porn."

As the film started she rolled over and put her arm and her leg over me, "you don't mind do you?"

"No of course not, if it helps you that's ok," as I put my arm around her.

We watched for a few minutes and she moved closer "You and I are all we have now, so let's try to take more care of each other, ok Tim?"

I saw it for what it was, an attempt to end the effect that this had had on me, and then on her.

"Yes Ma."

As she'd moved closer her leg had moved further up along mine. The reflection of the movement in the glass window of the television unit caught my eye, and it showed me a view right up under the robe she was wearing, she had no underwear on, she was naked, and fully on display.

The robe was all right when she stood up, but lying down with her leg drawn up, it was too short and she was wide open, with everything on show.

As the film progressed, my vision was drawn repeatedly to that reflection, my first thought was did she know, and if she didn't, what should I do, move so that she would also move, tell her, or just enjoy the view?

Convincing myself that it would embarrass her if I told her, I stayed put and just looked, and looked, and then looked some more. To my eternal shame I ran my hand up her lower back, which moved the hem of her robe even further up her leg and exposed her even more.

Actually I wasn't ashamed at all, as I could now see better.

I'd seen the sex scenes in Taboo many times but it was a different matter watching with Mum in my arms, and on view, so I started to become erect. She had to have seen it as it was right in her line of sight, but she said nothing.

As the scenes finished, my erection reduced a little, but not much, and of course as the big sex scene where Barbara goes into Paul's room approached, I started to rise again, quite noticeably.

The light in the room was almost entirely from the television which of course was shining right on her, the reflection was very clear, her lips were slightly open and glistening with moisture, had they been before, or was this a new development?

The most stupid thought of, thank God she's cleaned the glass passed through my mind, so much better to see you in my dear.

As the big scene started she said "this is the part I like, I can see Dad and Grandma in it."

As Barbara reached across to take Paul's penis Mum asked "is this one for me?" and followed Barbara's lead putting her hand onto my penis.

She told me afterwards that as she'd watched and read so much about a mother son relationship for so long, and so often, she was just accepting of that type of thing, it simply validated it for her. It just didn't seem wrong to her in any way, any more.

We watched for about ten more minutes, until the end of the scene, with her holding my now very hard and very erect penis, when she said. "Turn the television and the light off, we don't need them any more." With her hand on my dick I wasn't going to argue.

With only the moonlight for illumination we stood up, and as our clothed pooled quickly on the floor, we embraced. Her breasts were soft between us, as you would expect from a forty eight year old woman. My penis was rock hard between us as you would expect from a twenty eight year old man.

Hers were the lips which sought mine, hers was the tongue which pierced those lips seeking mine, hers were the hands that roamed my body, it seemed that she felt the need to be the leader, saying to me that what was happening had her approval, it may not have been right, but she was the one who was leading us down this path.

We slid down onto the aptly named shag pile carpet, kissing and touching each other for many, many minutes of foreplay.

She particularly enjoyed my mouth between her legs, being content to hold my head in her hands, guiding me to where she got the most pleasure. I lay so that she could take me into her mouth, which she did, not really sucking it but just holding me between her lips with her tongue working the head.

I ran my fingers across her little hole, that was something she enjoyed, pushing back against me. So that when I entered one and then two fingers into her, her entire body reacted to it, sending her into a frenzy of spasms and shudders that wracked her entire body, going on and on, seemingly endlessly.

She responded to her thick nipples being sucked, and when I put love bites in the fold of her groin, she didn't seem to mind me marking my claim, but seemed to lose all control as I did it.

I wasn't sure if she'd had one big climax or several in a row. But the film had certainly done what those kinds of films are designed to do.

I knew that she was now ready for me, and as she spread herself wide for me to enter, her lips engorged, wet and open, the big old Grandfather clock in the hall started to chime midnight.

The clock had been his fathers and Dad really loved it, always making sure it was wound up, it was his clock. I obviously had taken the clock over, along with many of Dads other duties. I thought its chiming was as if he was ending our first year without him, and sending us our own path with his blessing. I hoped so.

As we made love it was just like the dreams that I'd had when I made love to Grandma, in fact I was still so screwed up, I couldn't believe that this was real.

Or was it? My eyes were playing tricks on me, I saw the blue mist come in, and then it was gone, then back again.

Where was my reality, what was reality anyway?

As I emptied my seed into her, she wrapped her legs and arms around me calling out "I love you son, you're the best son a mother could ever have," she looked into my eyes with the love that only a mother could have for her son.

There was no reality at all in what was happening, it was as if it were just another of my dreams.

After my mother bucked in my arms and called out for the final time that night, the clock chimed 12:30am, we'd said goodbye to him in a way that I hoped he'd have approved of.

Later as she lay in my arms with the only light in the room from the moon through the skylight, I looked at her on her side facing away from me. It must have been a blue moon as it replicated the mist of my dreams.

As I stroked her face, I once again I saw in Mum the resemblance to Grandma, when BANG, I sat up as if a bolt of lightening had hit my body.

"What's wrong" said Mum sitting up and turning to me, "it's all right don't worry, everything will be all right in the morning, you'll see."

She'd thought that I was worried about what had happened between us, but it wasn't that.

I'd been hit by shock of the reality, that in my dreams, I wasn't fighting my Father for his Mother...I'd been fighting him for possession of mine.

12