All Comments on 'The Secret Attraction'

by Maccar

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why not just get a divorce and move on with your life?

It's obvious she shares nothing with her husband, so why stay? If it's just because he has money, that makes her not much better than a whore. At least a whore is honest about it. Sorry, it just didn't do much for me.

Tim

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I agree with the other comment

I understand people stay married to people they don't care for or have any respect for. As Katherine seems to have no love or resepct for her husband, who does sound like a jerk and really should be paying attention to his wife instead of drinking to excess.

But if Katherine is given the chance to get out of the marriage and go with her heart then she should go for it, but get divorced first. She will get the kids anyway and half her husbands money, so what's the problem?

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
ok start

It is a start on a possibly interesting story. But only a start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not all situations are black & white

Everyone says to "just get a divorce." Speaking from personal experience, that isn't always as easy as it sounds. I think affairs are highly under-rated.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
"I think affairs are highly under-rated."

Really? I am not sure I see the logic of staying married to someone I don't love or respect. And I can't see any good coming from someone man or woman having an affair while still staying married. Perhaps I am just strange that way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inevitable

The mundane, routine, lack of excitement, boring routines and attitudes of both parties will prevail...to the point that she'll give an affair a chance, she won't call Ben but he'll arrange to bump into her from time to time and they will get involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Divorce

Her husband is an ass and she'd be better off leaving that chump.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
???

Why turn the lady into a cheating slut?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous