The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisol stared down at her lover who was once again too confused on what the hell she was doing. She started reaching around her shirt and pulled her shirt off revealing her pink bra. Then she reached down to untie her shoes and pull off her pink socks. She pulled her sweat pants down to her ankles.

Anna watched in confusion as Marisol stepped out of her pants and kicked them to the side. She saw Marisol in her matching pink bra and panties as if posing for her. To Anna, Marisol in lingerie, especially in her favorite color was really cute. She can see Marisol's brown, nipples, in the see through bra. But what caught her attention the most was what was in her pink panties. Whatever Marisol had in mind, she was getting aroused just thinking about it. And since she was there, Anna could see that her panties were growing.

"Marisol, what are you doing?" Anna asked giving Marisol the queer eye.

Marisol stared down at Anna sternly. "Your surprise."

Marisol reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra; she took it off and threw it with her pants. Anna couldn't stop staring up at her two perfectly, rounded, breasts with dark brown nipples. Her heart began to flutter wanting to stand up close to her girlfriend and squeeze both her melons with her small soft hands. Marisol continued placing her thumbs inside the crevice in her panties and slowly pulled them down. As she stood upright she stepped out her panties and kicked them to the side.

Anna watched as Marisol stripped and stood up posing for her lover naked and proud. Anna couldn't help but look down between her thighs at the member that was half soft and half growing at the same time.

Anna stared back up at Marisol. She has known who she was at the beginning. When they first met she told her what she used to be and what she is now. Instead of being disgusted or ostracizing her, Anna became curious. She never seen or heard of a transgendered male-to-female woman before. The conversation was deep. So deep when they became girlfriends, later on they became really girlfriends.

But there was one thing that they both of them did to relieve the urge they had for each other. The problem was they were not ready to go that far in the relationship. Instead they would consider foreplay. But they never took their clothes off in front of each other. They never really knew what their bodies really look like until now.

Marisol took a few steps first pulling her left nipple with her fingers and pulling and straightening out her penis that was growing with each squeeze. Anna figured watching her girlfriend play with herself was turning Marisol on. Anna had to admit it in her head, that the same heat was infecting her too.

Marisol took a few steps and outreached her hand to take Anna's. Anna gladly put her hand into hers and Marisol helped stand on her feet.

Marisol gave Anna this serious stare. "Take off your clothes."

Anna smiled gladly to do what her girlfriend ordered and to be dominated. She started with taking off her shirt and pulling down her pants, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side just like Marisol did. Anna stood in her red bra and panties. She looked down to see Marisol lightly stroking her member with confidence. She definitely had no shame when they were together.

"You better be careful," Anna warned, "you don't want to blow your load before we get down to business."

Marisol gave her a slight smile. "Don't worry about me, just do as I say and take off the rest of your clothes.

Anna gave Marisol a seductive smile. "Yes mommy." Anna reached around her back and unsnapped her bra dropping it to the floor. Unlike Marisol, Anna's breasts were not big. Matter of fact they were about an A cup. Just enough for the round cheek part to show and enough for Marisol to wrap her hands around them and suck vehemently on the big, pointed, nipples that stuck out hard. Anna continued her stripping by pulling down her pants and stepping out of them revealing her closely shaved pubic area.

Anna could see Marisol's breasts getting bigger every time she breathed heavily as she looked up and down Anna's body. Why haven't she signed up for super modeling Marisol did not know, but all that mattered was the now.

Marisol freed her penis from her hand and reached out to take Anna's. "Come on."

Anna's eyes widened in surprise. "Wait a minute, I thought we were going to..."

Marisol halted Anna's sentence with pointing her finger against Anna's lips. "Trust remember?"

Anna rolled her eyes. These surprises were starting to get on her nerves. She allowed Marisol to lead her out of the room and down the hall. "Marisol where are you taking me now?"

Marisol didn't say a word. She just continued leading Anna down the hall pass the rooms where Anna saw that they were heading towards a door with lights shining through the crevice. It looked like something she saw in the Twilight Zone.

"Is that the back yard? Are we going outside?!" Anna asked feeling her heart beating fast in fear. "No, I'm not going out there. Not like this!"

Marisol was beginning to be annoyed with all these questions and insecurities. "Look Anna, I already told you. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise. Now if you keep acting like a scaredy cat, you are going to force me to pick your ass up and carry you outside. I planned and work to damn hard for us. Don't ruin it now."

"Marisol, we are going outside butt-naked in front of the world." Anna pointed out.

"Don't worry; nobody will be outside except us. I promise you. I've been back here several times and never met anyone else. You are in good hands."

Anna swallowed hard. Her heart was racing and not because of what was going to happen between the two. But because they were going out into the world with God knows what watching them. If Marisol spent time planning this, then she had to believe her. Like Marisol said: "Trust".

Marisol turned back and took Anna by the hand leading her to the door. Anna braced herself when Marisol wrapped her hand around the knob and turned it forcing the door open with ease. Marisol stepped aside and motioned her head that signaled Anna to walk out first.

Skeptical, but willing to take the risk anyway. Anna took a few steps before she opened her eyes and mouth in surprise. The site made her want to take the leap of stepping further outside so she could get a better view.

When Marisol first discovered the backyard, the plants were growing out of proportion. What was just a small blade of grass now grew into tall blades like trees. It looked like Marisol walked into a forest. It took her a month to clean the whole thing up. Cutting the tall, blades, of grass. She spent money buying the seeds and placing fertilizers all over the place.

Anna stepped further into the middle of the garden admiring Marisol's hard work. There were flowers that grew knee high. The whole garden was a work of art. There were roses, tulips, violets. There were red, yellow, purple, blue, and all types of colors. The light of the sun only brought more life into the garden. It was like something only Anna would believe heaven would look like.

Anna turned to Marisol who smiled back at her, delighted that her girlfriend was impressed with her work. "Did you do all this, for me?"

Marisol walked up to Anna and took both her hands in hers staring straight into her eyes. "For us." Marisol came down placing her lips on Anna.

Anna kissed her lover back and like a chain reaction both lovers closed in on each other, wrapping their arms around each other's bodies. Marisol was taller than Anna and her breasts were bigger than hers, so Anna could feel her hard nipples brushing up against her. To make her body sizzle even more, she could feel Marisol's penis grow so hard it was poking her in her stomach. This sent a wave of heat between her thighs causing to become wet.

To spice up the moment even more, Anna gripped hold of Marisol's growing penis and stroked it for her to make it even harder. With the other hand gripping her right breast, she tried to squeeze making Marisol moan lightly.

Marisol grabbed both of Anna's wrists and pushed them back placing both her hands on her shoulders. Anna could tell by the heavy breathing that Marisol was about to pop any second. Maybe it was wise to stop her before that happened. Who knows what other surprises Marisol had in store.

"Wait, wait, I still have to show you something," Marisol said trying to calm her body down.

Anna had a look of disappointment. "Again, how many surprises do you have left?"

Marisol closed in on Anna and gave her another big kiss. "Just one."

Marisol took Anna by the hand and led her through the beautiful garden until they stopped at a blue blanket on the ground. Anna moved in closer to see there were three blankets. Anna turned to Marisol getting the hint of what was going on.

"Is this supposed to be where we sit and admire the garden all day?" Anna asked.

Marisol's smile widened. "Not quite. Think of it as a bed."

Anna smiled finally getting the idea. Without saying a word, it was Anna's turn to lead Marisol to her to her surprise. But instead of grabbing her hand, she playfully grabbed hold of Marisol's half erect penis and began pulling it towards her. Marisol didn't complain neither did she push Anna's hand away. The heat she was feeling in her growing was immensely strong making her member grow in Anna's soft hand. Anna guided her to the homemade bed wear Anna laid down first. Anna tried to pull harder on Marisol's member to make her sit down next to her but all she was doing was making her hard.

Marisol pushed Anna's hand away and knelt down between her legs making Anna lean back on the thick blanket. It was a good thing there were three of them or else this whole thing would be uncomfortable.

Marisol crawled up until she was face to face with her lover laying heavenly on the blanket. Marisol was already hard as a rocket and ready to launch, but that would be too easy. She wanted to make this day last as long as she could or at least until both of them were worn out.

Marisol leaned in and gave Anna a strong big kiss on the lips. Then she slipped her tongue inside rolling it around Anna's tongue and mouth. Anna tried to reach down to grab Marisol's member so she can position it into her wet opening herself, but Marisol took both her hands and placed them over Anna's head holding her in place. Anna stared up at Marisol seductively and breathing hard. She saw Marisol shake her head slowly letting her know that it was not time, yet.

Marisol continued her invasion of Anna's body starting with sucking strongly on her hard, pointed, nipple trapping and pulling it between her teeth. Marisol heard Anna moan and felt her back arch feeling every nerve come to life. Marisol switched and did the same thing on the other nipple.

Satisfied that both breasts were tasted and pleased, Marisol continued kissing down her stomach taking the small belly button ring in her mouth and pulling it up with her teeth until her skin stretched. Marisol heard Anna gasp as she let go of the ring and it snapped back into place like it never been tampered with. At the same time Marisol came down and let her tongue circle around the naval before sticking it in her belly button. Marisol heard Anna moan in pleasure and felt her hand lightly digging in her hair as she continued her way down until her head was stuck between Anna's thighs.

Anna willingly spread her legs so her lover could get enough room to do what she does best. Marisol first placed her lips around the stub of her clit sucking vehemently making Anna moan and arch her back feeling every other nerve in her body spring to life. With her tongue Marisol stuck it in between her pussy lips along with one finger rubbing and licking the insides of her pussy walls. As Marisol continued her oral assault on her girlfriend's wet pussy, Anna gasped and moaned feeling the soft and hard body parts playing with her nether region.

"I'm cumming!" Anna warned quietly but loud enough for Marisol to hear and keep going.

Anna felt her body begin to spasm as she felt a strong wave of arousal released from her entire body from head to toe making her squeal and her body shake letting Marisol know to brace herself. Anna's love juices leaked out of her and landed on Marisol's tongue and mouth. But Marisol didn't let up. Instead she stayed in that position until she licked every drop of her girlfriend's cum.

After all the juices were spilled, Marisol rose up and came back on top of the exhausted Anna looking down at her semi-unconscious face. Anna looked up at Marisol licking her lips to let her know she tasted the way she expected. Nice and sweet.

Being considerate, Anna lifted up her hand up to wipe away her mess off of Marisol's lips.

"Thanks baby," Marisol chuckled.

Anna smiled delighted. She knew she didn't need to say anything. The way her body was reacting to all Marisol's touches was a good welcome enough.

There was still the matter of pleasing Marisol since she hasn't got her nut off yet. All that was about to change when Marisol laid beside her lover resting her head on her hand and stroking Marisol's cock with the other while Anna voyeuristically watched.

Anna has seen a lot of penises in her time but for some reason, Marisol's penis was different. Maybe because they were so in love that Marisol could not whip it out on anyone else but her.

Staring hard at Marisol's hard cock and stroking it in front of her made Anna hot for some strange reason. Not to mention, she could last longer. Marisol took one look at her girlfriend's eyes which looked hungry for her cock.

Unable to stand by and watch her girlfriend bust a nut on her own, Anna lightly grabbed Marisol's wrist away and just like Marisol predicted, Anna tried to wrap her thin hand around the oval shaped breast on her left and grabbed Marisol's half erect cock in the other stroking and squeezing them as hard as she could hearing her lover moan quietly like she was trying to control herself despite getting taken over.

"Are you ready for this baby?" Anna asked flashing a smile like she came up with a grand scheme. "Because I'm going to do some things to you that will blow your mind and your load!"

Marisol chuckled. "Well, you better get started."

For most people that have met Anna, know that as strangers, she is this bubbly, naïve, and sexy, somewhat dimwitted, emotional person. Of course she dresses for church some Sundays. Someone to bring home to the mom and dad in case there is something to hide. But when she was in a relationship with her boyfriends or Marisol in bed, Anna was completely different. When someone is fucking her silly she would make comments like: "Fuck me!" or "Give it to me daddy (or mommy)!" "Fuck me harder!" "Fuck this dry pussy and make wet for me baby!" Sentences that came out of her mouth that drove her lovers wild making them fuck her mercilessly as if the world depended on it.

Anna wrapped her hand around Marisol's already erect penis and began stroking it slowly watching the head pulse as she came up and relax as she came down. Anna looked up at Marisol's face who watched her work on her member and then laid back looking up at the beautiful blue sky.

While Anna was busy stroking Marisol's hard cock, she used her other hand to grip her scrotum and lightly squeezed and massaged her balls making Marisol gasp just like Anna anticipated. Thinking that her hands have pleased Marisol enough, it was time to switch to something more pleasurable. Anna held her hands where they were still stroking and massaging Marisol's privates. Anna came down opening her mouth letting the head of her girlfriend's cock enter the dark, moist, cave of her mouth. Then she took half of the body. Marisol was big enough that Anna couldn't fit all of it in at once. But Marisol didn't complain. Head was head. There was no wrong way of giving it. And by the way Marisol was enjoying the way Anna's lips tightened around her shaft and her tongue circling the head, she was doing a damn good job of it. Marisol lifted her head up to watch her ray of sunshine go to work on her erect member.

Just watching her swallow her whole dick, wrapping her soft wet lips so tight around the shaft, and come all the way up releasing her lips and letting her tongue play with the head couldn't be missed.

With Anna's left hand tightening around the shaft holding it steady while she sucks on her already erect cock and the other hand squeezing and massaging her already pulsing balls, Marisol could feel the stirring in her testes growing and ready to be released.

"Shit!" Marisol whispered ready to explode.

Hearing the silent, erotic, whisper of her lover and watching everything her whole body react to her magic touch, Anna was not going to quit until Marisol's spunk was finally freed from their captivity in her sac.

"Oh my God," Marisol gasped, "oh fuck baby. I'm about to cum!"

Anna rose up from giving Marisol head but continued stroking her member that was now soaked in her saliva. "I know." And she went down to finish what she started.

Breathing more heavily knowing that it was almost over, Marisol gripped the covers so hard that she thought she was going to tear them with her own claws. "I'm cumming baby," Marisol warned but knew that was not going to stop Anna, "I'm cumming now!"

Marisol squealed and arched her back as she felt the burning eruption of her testes releasing the white fluids through the shaft and cooled when it exploded out of the pulsing head. Marisol looked up only to see that Anna did not remove her mouth from her cock.

When Anna felt the first spurt of white, warm, cum on her tongue her lips tightened around the end of the head and shaft helping Marisol's already erupt penis by sucking up the rest of the cum that was shooting out of the head.

When this first happened to Marisol, she did not understand the concept of the feeling. First Marisol came which already felt euphoric enough, but Anna still had her lips tightened around the head. With the lips rubbing hard around the skin, it caused a strong friction that tickled and burned at the same time, causing Marisol to grip the covers harder. Instead of moaning or gasping in total ecstasy, Marisol arched her back with her breasts growing up in the sky while she screamed.

After swallowing the rest of Marisol's jizz, Anna rose up and wiped the combination of saliva and cum away from her mouth. She looked down at her lover who looked passed out but was awake by the way her eyes fluttered. Transgender women. They were no different from real men. Give them some really good head and they will call it a day.

Anna cuddled up against Marisol who wrapped her arms around hers in a loving embrace. It was the morning when they came to the abandoned house, ate some cookies and drank, then show Anna the magical garden she worked so hard on.

It was in the middle of the afternoon, even though the sun was shining down on them and the garden, the rush of the wind blowing up against their skin was cool and relaxing. It helped the both of them rest, but not for long. So far Anna and Marisol just played and experimented. Marisol opened her eyes and turned to the rested Anna knowing that today was not over yet. They had to finish what they started before the sun goes down. Even though they won't walk home alone, the town at night was pretty creepy. And closed off as the house they were in had no locks and if she could break in this easily, she wouldn't doubt someone else can.

Marisol lifted herself up waking Anna in the process. Marisol got on top of her and continued kissing Anna and Anna kissed her back. Marisol pressed her breasts up against Anna's. Once again the pleasure nerves reacted again with the rubbing of both breasts while kissing each other. Marisol reached down to grab her own member which was hard again and ready to enter her lover. Breaking the kiss, Marisol looked down at her erect penis. Knowing what was about to happen next, Anna willingly spread open her legs letting Marisol between them. Anna gasped as Marisol popped the head in first. Marisol's heart was racing in anticipation as she slowly pushed the rest of the body in making Anna moan erotically.