The Secret Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like any other normal reaction during sex, Marisol reached under both Anna's legs and with all her strength, lifted them up as high she could letting them relax on her shoulders. Then she leaned forward as hard as she can until she was a few inches away from Anna's angelic face. Something like this would probably be stressful on the body, but seeing how flexible her girlfriend was, only kept Marisol's arousal stronger. Marisol watched Anna's euphoric expression as Marisol entered Anna with desperation. She repeatedly went in and out of Anna with force making her moan. Watching Anna allowing herself to be trapped in this position and loving it, only made Marisol fuck even faster. The head, the shaft, were rubbing in and out through Anna's pussy walls that both of them became wet.

Marisol wanted to cum and badly. But before she could she wanted to do things to Anna in a short period of time before she busted her nut.

Marisol pulled out of her hard dick and freed her arms and legs. But Anna was not totally free. Marisol grabbed her legs and turned them to the left, flipping her over on her stomach. Knowing what her lover was going to do next, Anna lifted herself up on her hands and knees and stuck her ass out for Marisol to do whatever she wanted.

Marisol positioned her cock to the entrance of Anna's entry. Already wet and slick, Marisol pushed in with ease. Stiff as a board and grabbing hold of Anna's hips, Marisol reared back and pushed back in with force making Anna scoot up on the blanket. Marisol continued shoving her dick in and out of her girlfriend so hard; Anna bowed her head and nearly fell on her elbows because the force was too strong. But knowing that Anna was about to collapse on the blanket would not allow her to give up so easily. Marisol smacked her ass cheek as hard as she could making her girlfriend yelp. Then she reached up and grabbed hold of Anna's long, pitch black, hair and pulled it back lifting Anna's head up and gasping by the power of her thrust.

"Fuck!" Anna cried as Marisol's power surged through her with each thrust. "Oh my God!"

When Marisol heard that, that was one of the things she thought about. God and his angels staring down at them making love or committing sin. Either way it did not stop her from doing what she has wanted to do to Anna since she first discovered this place. The flowers, the trees, the sky, motherfucking Mother Nature itself was watching them fuck like the tomorrow was the end of the world!

Feeling her balls developing warmer, white, juices for her girlfriend, Marisol quickly tried to make a decision. Should she pull out and shoot the rest of it on Anna's soft, plumped, ass? Or should she turn her over and let her see it coming?

Marisol knew she only had a few seconds to decide. She pulled out grabbed Anna by the waist and flipped her on her back, getting back on top of her again. Without lifting her legs up in the air like last time, Marisol decided to get in between her legs, and reach over them to lift them up. But only to make her lover wrap them around her waist and lock her feet around her back as Marisol stabbed Anna once again into her wet pussy without force. Marisol continued fucking Anna until she felt the pain escape from her testes and cooled as the warm, white, fluids rushed through the shaft.

"Oh shit!" Marisol cried feeling pain and pleasure collide as she quickly pulled out and grabbed her member to position it to aim.

"No!" Anna cried out lifting herself up and grabbing hold of Marisol's dick taking full control of her body.

Marisol thought Anna was going to do the honors for her until she saw Anna's hand guiding her almost erupt penis back inside her warm, wet, pussy, scooting down so she could get the whole body.

"Anna," Marisol cried in confusion, "what the fuck?!"

Anna looked up at Marisol with a stern euphoric look. "I don't want you on me. I want you inside me. All of you!"

With that said Marisol gasped as she felt her semen shoot out of the head and into her lover's womb without ever thinking it.

Marisol was on top of Anna holding herself up on her hands with her eyes closed. She did not understand how real women (Without the penis) could withstand climaxes. When she is only masturbating, of course it has some affects. But with a partner it was a different story. Cumming with somebody by touch, oral, or fucking only made the orgasms stronger. It didn't just affect the private area; it was all around her body like a shock to her system. So powerful, Marisol had to close her eyes so she could stop the dizziness.

Exhausted, Marisol collapsed beside Anna who was also breathing heavily. "Damn." Marisol spoke in amazement.

"Damn." Anna repeated agreeing that this was not only the strangest thing she has ever experienced. But was the greatest surprise Marisol could ever come up with.

Anna turned to Marisol and Marisol did the same. Staring into each other's eyes they both knew what each other were thinking.

"Are you okay?" Marisol asked already knowing the answer.

Anna gave her a great big smile. "Hell yeah!"

Both the women laughed as Anna moved in closer to her lover until she was on top of her, using her voluptuous breasts as cushions for her to drift off asleep. Marisol kissed Anna on her black hair and wrapped her arms around her as tight as she could. Both of them getting a little rest before it was time to call it a night.

As the sun began to disappear behind the clouds leaving a beautiful orange, reddish, stain in the sky, Marisol and Anna finally woke up and realized they needed to get back home before dark. Marisol took Anna by the hand again and led her back to the room where they left their clothes. They put everything away, blew out the candles, and gather all the trash and empty glasses along with the wooden basket and left.

On their way Marisol and Annie held hands for the last time that night and never let go until Marisol was sure Anna made it safely to her apartment.

"I had a good time," Anna admitted with a smile.

Marisol returned the smile. "Me too."

"Am I going to see you again?"

Marisol looked down at her like she just asked one of the dumbest questions in the world. "Girl, of course I'll see you again. Why wouldn't I?"

Anna looked down and back up at her girlfriend as if ashamed. "I know it's a stupid question, but I've dated guys who are total jerks. One minute they say they love me, then they get in my pants, and when they take me home just as you did, they vanish in thin air. That, or when I do catch them they act like what happened between us was nothing but fun."

Marisol gave Anna the look as if she should know better to ask a question like that. "I'm not most guys," Then Marisol thought about it, "matter of fact, I'm not a guy at all."

Anna chuckled. "I know," She came closer to Marisol wrapping her arms around Marisol's waist and kissed her lightly this time, "I know. I'm just nervous that's all."

Marisol wrapped her arms around Anna tightening her hold onto her, and then gave Anna a kiss on her forehead. "You don't have to worry okay baby? I'll call you and let you know what other surprises I have in store for you."

Anna stared up at Marisol with a delighted smile. Marisol maybe transgender but at least she knew how to take care of a woman.

"You promise?" Anna asked sounding more like a little girl connected to her mother.

Marisol pulled Anna back leaving her hands on her shoulders. She stared directly into Anna's eyes without blinking, letting her know that she means business. "I promise."

With that said Anna took her word for it. "Okay, but there is one more thing I want you to do."

Marisol continued her serious stare only to wonder what Anna wanted that she already gave her already.

"When you go back to that place, call me so we can go together. Because a dark place like that, you shouldn't be alone. You may not be the only one there you know?" Anna asked.

Marisol's smile returned understanding her girlfriend's motive. "Deal."

"And when you are fixing the garden, I want to fix it with you. A beautiful place like that shouldn't be left up only to you."

Marisol's heart began to flutter. "Deal."

"Good." Anna said coming closer to Marisol to give her a nice strong kiss. "I'll speak to you tomorrow." Anna turned and walked to her apartment. She reached in her jeans and took out a key to place in the door knob to unlock it. Once she turned the knob she opened the door letting herself in. She closes the door slowly to get one last glimpse of her girlfriend that showed her the wildest day of her life and blew a kiss as if Marisol was going to feel the invincible force of her sweet lips.

Marisol caught this puckering up her lips to make it look like she was sending the kiss back to her.

Anna stared heavily at Marisol as she closed the door all the way.

Feeling like she was floating on cloud 9, Marisol turned to walk the rest of the way home but with a smile of success. It was a risk but everything went according to plan and now Anna was knee deep into her cause. Marisol may not have noticed this, but she probably was skipping a few steps while walking back home, knowing that tomorrow was going to be a beautiful day.