The Secret Lives of Goddesses 01 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

Jessica nodded, raising her gaze to meet the violet eyes of the beautiful older woman. They shared a moment, and once again Jessica felt as if those deep amethyst jewels could read her every thought, motive and desire. She felt her misgivings disappear, replaced by a belief that Marla would welcome the strange desirest she felt as easily as she had welcomed her into her home.

Her focus flitted to Marla's lips and then back up to those eyes, and Marla grinned impishly, setting down her glass and tenderly stroking her thigh. Shuddering softly at the simple touch, Jessica set down her own glass with a haste that almost knocked it over and leaned in, shutting her eyes. The moment they were closed she felt Marla's soft lips meet her own, and she was instantly lost to the passions she had felt since she awoke that morning.

With a desperate sigh she melted into Marla's arms, and they smoothly fell back against the couch as they began to embrace. Marla chuckled quietly against Jessica's lips as the girl settled her lovely self over her, then with a tilt of her head adeptly let her tongue slide into her mouth. Jessica sighed softly, her breath quickening as their tongues began to dance. She felt joy and relief in knowing that her desires were welcome.

Their lips slowly parted, and they shared a gaze. Marla smiled softly, running a hand through Jessica's hair. "Darling... You needn't have waited a moment longer to do that."

"Oh Marla, I've wanted to so badly. I've never met anyone like you before."

"You surely haven't. And a girl as sweet and beautiful as you is a true rarity. I'd have welcomed it at any time... but I suppose you had to be sure, first."

"Mmh... I am, now." Again they kissed, more slowly than before, savouring the moment. Jessica's hand fell to the side of Marla's breast, and she gently caressed the lovely shape of her unsupported bosom through the sweater, unable to grasp its generous entirety. She traced her touch lower still, along the dip of Marla's waist and over the rise of her hip, to settle against the back of her pantyhose clad upper-thigh. Feeling more assertive, she tugged upward at her leg, pulling their lower bodies closer together as this time it was she whose tongue went plunging into the mouth of the other.

As they writhed against each other it seemed something unexpected was pressed between them. There were occasional nudges of something by Jessica's thigh, pressed tight within Marla's skirt. Curious, she slowly let go of Marla's upper leg, her hand moving around until she could have a curious feel at what it could be.

She gasped, pulling away from Marla's lips. Marla blinked, still gently caressing the girl's hip. Jessica had a handful of something, something warm and fat that sat within her pantyhose, pressed tightly against her thigh. She pulled her hand away, startled.

"What is that... oh my god," Jessica whispered in disbelief. She looked to Marla, seeing if she had overstepped any boundaries. Seeing that she hadn't, she slowly reached down to touch it again as a wave of heat washed over her, from head to toe.

"I see you've found my little secret," Marla said in a husky low tone.

Jessica was completely taken aback. She could not believe what was happening. Yes, this would explain the things that happened in her dreams, definitely. That is, if somehow her dreams were there to tell her things about Marla that she otherwise would have never known. She traced her hand up and down that warm something, and it began to throb slightly, as if coming to life. Jessica began to sweat, and she felt wet beneath her little skirt. It can be just like my dreams...

"Mmmmm," Marla purred, sliding her hand up Jessica's shirt, petting the soft skin on her waist tenderly. "I see that you like it. I'm glad..."

"You... you're a... what are you?"

Marla just chuckled, feeling no need to reply.

Jessica pulled Marla's skirt up, revealing the mysterious thing though it still remained tucked into her black hosery. It already looked bigger than it felt moments before and it was throbbing steadily, visibly lengthening and crawling lower down her thigh, exceeding the size she knew men should ever reach. Her pantyhose were snagged on the tip, and they were being pulled down with it. "My god," Jessica sighed, her voice merely a breath as her heart pounded with excitement. She desired it. She reached back down to stroke the lengthening shaft, pressing her lips hard against Marla's meanwhile.

Marla slid her hand up the back of Jessica's shirt, unclasping her bra as their tongues tangled. Her tool continued to harden and lengthen lower down her thigh, every millimetre gained making Jessica feel madder with lust. She was so excited to feel her becoming aroused against her open hand.

Their lips parted. Marla took the chance to pull Jessica's sweater, shirt and bra up, revealing Jessica's wonderfully endowed chest and slender torso. "Oh, darling. So beautiful..." As she grabbed handfuls of Jessica, her shaft quickened, and soon the end of it was beyond Jessica's present reach, though it pressed firmly against her pale naked thigh.

"Oh my god," Jessica gasped, "This is unbelievable."

"Believe it, darling," Marla said. Now she too, usually the cool one, was breathing heavily with wanton need.

With a fevered moan Jessica arched her back, presenting her bared chest to Marla's indulgent touch, letting her lift and squeeze those sizable prizes. She pulled her shirt, bra and sweater off and tossed them to the ground. Gentle pinches to her nipples had her burning with want down below, and she began to drag herself desperately against Marla's engorgement.

She needed to examine it closer. The curiosity was irresistible.

Jessica rose from the couch, left only in her little skirt and moistened panties, to kneel before Marla, and the mysterious tool that had pleasured her so well in her dreams. Those dreams were now made reality. Marla sat up as Jessica did so, savouring the sight of Jessica's revealed body, and quickly tossed off her sweater, leaving her in just her skirt and the pantyhose which were already dragged halfway off.

Jessica shuddered with awe as she beheld the sight: Marla had a beautiful, massive cock. It was creamy and pale like the rest of her, without foreskin yet with no sign of circumcision. Fully erect, it was so long that the pink head was only an inch or two from her knee. Its pulsing girth was thick enough that she wouldn't be able to wrap her fingers around it. "Oh my god... it's absolutely huge."

"Yes, I know darling. Don't be scared..."

Jessica pulled the pantyhose away, and as she gingerly dropped them to Marla's ankles the shaft came free of its bonds, springing up into the air, fat tip waving stiffly before her face. Beneath that shaft lay a plump sac, loaded a with a pair of balls proportioned to the same scale as her member. The entire ensemble was completely hairless, and despite the size of these male organs they seemed beautiful and feminine, like the rest of Marla. The air was absolutely filled with that distinct and heavenly floral scent, as if it were the exotic flower from where the odour originated.

Jessica grabbed ahold of that swaying rod. "It's so hot. And rock hard. ...I can feel your heart."

Marla nodded, biting down on her lower lip at the sweet sensation of Jessica's delicate touch. "And it could all be yours Jessica, you beautiful, beautiful girl."

"Yes... I want it," she whispered. She slid her hand down that lengthy shaft, down until she met Marla's body, then repeated the process with the other hand, causing Marla to purr softly. A drop of precum began to form at the tip, which Jessica regarded for a moment before rising to her knees, delicately placing Marla against her lips and picking it up with the end of her tongue.

The taste! It was the most amazing taste she had ever experienced. She was filled with unexplainable feelings, her heart beating harder, her little virgin sex getting wetter. The flavour was one of pure arousal, and that is exactly the effect it had on her. It was an extremely addictive sensation.

"Oh my god, you taste amazing, Marla. Oh god!" Wasting no time Jessica had the head of Marla's shaft in her mouth, her tongue lapping up any leftovers of that little taste of pre. She began to pump and squeeze Marla's cock, realizing through instinct how to handle her.

Marla gasped at the delicious sensations Jessica was suddenly giving her, then chuckled softly, knowingly. And now, she's mine, she thought to herself. This beautiful young lady will live only to drink my seed. She shifted her hips slightly, improving Jessica's access to that massive tool.

Jessica moaned as more pre began to flow out, now a gentle flow instead of a single drop. She pulled her lips away, still stroking as she looked to Marla and giggled softly. Despite her playful tone her eyes were burning with desire.

The pre flowed, coating Jessica's fingers and dripping down the shaft. Jessica reached up with both hands to work that sweet slippery juice into the flesh of Marla's rod, while lapping her tongue loosely against the head, swallowing some of it and letting the rest coat Marla, making it slippery.

She stroked the entire length more quickly now with one hand, her movements aided by the delicious lubricating coating, while the other began to play with her clit, giving it the attention it was begging for.

"Oooh," Marla groaned, her back straightening as she gripped the cushions of the couch stiffly. "That's a good girl." Her shaft spasmed, and a spurt of that creamy juice issued out a split second after, coating Jessica's cheek. She groaned with a deep need, letting it drop off her cheek onto her thighs as she took the fat head of Marla's cock into her mouth and tongued steadily, ready to receive any more spurts. She rubbed her clit faster, in time with the fast slippery strokes she gave to Marla.

"You love it, the taste of my cum, don't you?"

Jessica nodded quickly despite her full mouth, her arms jerking steadily, dainty hands providing pleasure to both girls.

"I'm about to give you more," Marla growled lowly, her back flexing tightly, "a lot more..."

Jessica sighed weakly at that, stroking and fingering faster still. She could feel Marla becoming hard as a metal rod, swelling just a tiny bit fatter as she sat on the brink of release.

Marla stomped a foot down against the hardwood floor, and her cock spasmed mightily, three times before the first burst of cum came forth. "Ohhhh, fuck, yes... that's good, keep going darling!"

It completely filled Jessica's mouth, and before she could fully swallow it another burst followed, this one bigger than the previous. Jessica's mouth overflowed with cum, which she desperately gulped down, wanting to drink all of the magical euphoriant in. It dripped off her chin in great gobs, splattering onto her breasts, dripping down over her lean stomach, onto her thighs.

This is insane, Jessica thought. How did it come to this? How is there so much? Oh god, I love this... She continued to gulp down Marla's seed.

Jessica eventually had to release the head of Marla's shaft as she felt quite full of that mysterious substance, and was on the brink of an orgasm from her own efforts under that little skirt. She held Marla's cock against her chest and kept stroking the soaking, pulsating length, thick ropes of it washing all over her heaving bosom as she began to climax all over her fingers.

Marla suddenly stood up, clad in only her skirt which was hiked up around her hips, her throbbing length horizontally jutting way out and still delivering gobs of seed, only to kneel over Jessica and guide her back to lie her on the ground. Laying over her she smoothly slid her fingers into Jessica's orgasming vagina and steadily rubbed her most sensitive spot, skillfully raising her climax to raging levels of intensity. Her cock pressed hard against Jessica's torso, still throbbing though the flow had reduced greatly. It mingled with the seed that soaked their bodies. Moaning, Jessica massaged it into her plump breasts as she writhed against that wonderful touch. Marla silenced Jessica, sealing their lips together in a kiss, not at all minding the taste of her own seed upon her tongue.

When finally Jessica's climax had ended they simply lay there in each others arms, wearing only their respective skirts and Marla's cum. Jessica was breathing quickly, still flustered from the remnants of what she experienced, holding Marla tightly, the long semi-stiff shaft smooshed between their bodies. Marla cradled her possessively.

Jessica spoke, the silence broke: "I... can't believe what just happened."

"It's real, darling."

Jessica looked torn, unable to find the words "mm... you can do this with me, any time. I'm... I'm yours."

"Shhhhh," Marla said, patting Jessica's reddish blonde locks. "I know, darling."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers