The Secret Lives of Goddesses 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers

Marla was tense, fighting the urge to just plunge herself as deep as she could into the trembling beauty before her. It was an impulse she'd been fighting since their first night together. "I think it will. You're ready now... Your body is ready." Marla stroked herself slowly, making a lewd display of self-pleasure for Jessica as she worked her precum into the tense flesh, preparing herself. "Don't you want me to?"

"Oh god! Yes, I do... I've wanted you to since the day I first saw you! But... I'm scared it'll hurt me..."

Marla simply shook her head, sympathetic yet unable to wait a moment longer. "It won't hurt you." She began to push forward. Ever so slowly the fat head of her shaft spread Jessica wide, then wider, as it squeezed its way inside of her.

"Ohhh, gods yes, that feels beautiful," Marla moaned.

Jessica was wordless, though she breathed heavily, wide-eyed at the sight of her love finally entering her. Despite her fright she trusted Marla, who kept pushing, and soon inch after inch of her began to disappear. "Haaaa, my god... It's so big," she mewled weakly.

With half of her length buried Marla drew herself out, then slid herself back in the same distance and repeated. Her rate increasing, it was very apparent how tight her younger lover was, and the sensation made her twist her neck to the side with a shudder. "Ohhhh, yes... Don't worry darling, I'll be gentle."

Jessica could barely string two words together in response, though it sounded like 'gentle' wasn't going to be necessary. "Hoo, oh... so big... god... fuck me Marla!"

Marla nodded her head once, and the next thrust of her hips had her buried deeper, the throbbing tip of her cramming into Jessica's sex until it bumped gently against her deepest point. Their eyes met, and they shared a moment of acknowledgement. This was really happening.

Snapping back to reality Marla pulled back, only to plunge herself back in to that depth, slowly but steadily. Jessica moaned loudly, the brutal mix of pleasure and dull pain giving her cry a volume that would surely alert the neighbours. Marla silenced her by pressing her mouth tight over her lips, letting their tongues lash against each other in time with those steady powerful thrusts.

The pain gradually dissipated as with each thrust Jessica's body adapted to the hardness that steadily pierced her. It began to feel right, as if her body were meant to accept Marla's huge cock, and any discomfort was soon replaced with more pleasure. Jessica's dreams were finally coming true; she and Marla were truly making love. She moaned into that kiss, a sound of deepest love and need.

Sensing that Jessica's body had become receptive to her, Marla began to pump her hips quicker, pulling less of herself out each time so she could thrust back in sooner. It felt amazing. "Darling," she purred between thrusts, gazing down at the sight of her lengthy shaft spearing in and out of her lover, "...you treasure, you beautiful angel, how does it feel...?"

"Oh god," Jessica said. "Amazing... it's so good. I never knew it could feel like this!"

Marla nodded, and with a self assured smile started to thrust faster.

Jessica wailed loudly, helplessly overwhelmed by the intense pleasure. No more effort was needed, she was already writhing desperately, on the verge of cumming all over that fourteen inch cock.

With a few more good thrusts Jessica went silent, unable to utter a sound as her body went rigid. She was curling forward beneath Marla as a rush of ecstasy overtook her. Her sex fluttered, milking her, begging for her to release, but it wasn't time yet. Marla focused, squeezing her muscles to fight the building pressure as she continued to steadily drive herself in and out.

"Haaaaa-!," Jessica wailed, finally regaining her voice. "Yes...! Oh god yes, yes yes!" She wrapped her legs tightly around Marla, trying to limit her thrusts for the pleasure had become too great to bare, but Marla was far stronger and would not yet relent.

It was only when she began to feel close to letting go that Marla stopped. Buried deep inside of Jessica, she was impliably hard and throbbing with the elevated rate of her heart, and one more thrust would have surely led to the explosive end. She leaned in close and with a proud smile suckled on Jessica's lower lip. Jessica was gasping for air, completely dazed by the massive climax she had just had.

"My god," Jessica said between fitful breaths, "that was amazing..." She wrapped her arms around Marla's neck.

Marla nodded, still smiling proudly at what had just taken place. She trailed her lips lower, kissing Jessica's chin, then her neck, then her chest... Indulging in a squeeze to those wonderfully oversized breasts, warm and moist with perspiration... As she inched downwards her length slowly slid out, and by the time she was low enough to trail her tongue along the undersides of one of her breasts her shaft sprung free, only to slap stiffly into Jessica's thigh.

"Mmmh," Jessica mewled complainingly. "I want more..."

Marla started to shuffle backwards, away from her to the other side of the bed. She was pleased that Jessica felt she could handle more after that, and couldn't help but admire the fact that she was developing into such a formidable partner. With each movement her length swayed, beckoning. "Then come and get it..."

Jessica was quick to close that distance. Kneeling before her, she grabbed Marla's rod and stroked slowly. "God, your cock is amazing... I can't believe you stuck this huge thing in me!" Not a moment after she had said that she plunged the hot tip into her mouth, shutting her eyes and sighing ecstatically at the taste of her lover's precum, not minding the taste of her own nectar.

"Oooh," Marla purred. She was so terribly sensitive, having intentionally halted her climax. A hefty burst of pre rewarded Jessica's attention, which she gulped down graciously.

Her strength returned, Jessica got in closer, rising to hover over Marla, who gazed up at the beautiful girl, very pleased to see her taking control of the situation. "We aren't done," she said as she reached down, guiding Marla's tip to sit against her sopping wet slit. "I want your cum inside me..."

Their gazes met as Jessica hung there, poised for entry, the anticipation building. They shared a moan of strained delight as she finally slid down that towering cock, slowly taking every inch she could back in. It was terribly tight, a wonderful fit that would easily finish Marla off. She began to rock her hips, little movements that dragged her sex up and down a bit of that shaft. Her breasts swayed heavily with each pass, occasionally brushing against Marla's chin.

"Good god," Marla groaned, "you are absolutely gorgeous." She could feel the cum boiling in her balls, the pressure building. She grabbed Jessica's hips and began to rock her own in time with her, turning those little humping passes into deep thrusts.

"Ahhh, yes, that feels so good!" Jessica whined. "I love your huge cock..."

It didn't take long, but the moments seemed like an eternity of intense pleasure as they continued. Jessica was well on her way to another orgasm, which she greedily urged onward with every shake of her hips. Marla was holding on to her climax, just a little longer until she would let herself release.

"Ah! Yes! Yes...! Cumming again," Jessica squealed.

"God, me too!" Marla let go, and as Jessica's sex throbbed around her shaft her seed finally surged out. Wailing and groaning in ecstasy, they continued to wantonly fuck as hot cum spilled out of Jessica, displaced by each deep thrust.

Marla fell back to lie against the mattress, and Jessica was soon to follow. She laid weakly over her, no longer having the will to support herself, yet Marla continued to hold her hips and powerfully, frantically thrust, emptying herself of her huge load. As her climax began to ebb she finally slowed until they both lay there in each others arms, thighs soaked with Marla's seed.

"Oh, Marla... I think that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. God, I love you so much..."

Marla chuckled softly as she wrapped her arms around the girl, tenderly holding her close. "It was very good. I've been waiting for us to have this... waiting for the right time. For when you were ready."

She was surprised to see a tear roll down Jessica's cheek. "Darling? Are you alright?"

"Yes," she said, "I'm fantastic. I just... can't believe we did that. I thought we would never be able to. It's... a lot to process."

"I suppose so," Marla said as she wiped away that single tear. "But you'll get used to it. In fact, I do think there will be a lot more of that in the near future..."

Chapter 15

Thursday, October 27, 1994

"No TV and no beer make Homer something something."

"Go crazy?"

"Don't mind if I do, RAAABLBLBLBLB!!"

Jessica was sprawled on the couch, enjoying another lazy autumn evening watching Halloween specials while Marla fixed up dinner in the kitchen. She was dressed for comfort in some soft sweat pants and a t-shirt, no bra.

"Sweetie, could you slice these potatoes please? I need them cut real thin. I'm afraid my hands are full with this sauce."

"Sure." Jessica got up and made her way over to the kitchen, then got to work on those potatoes. "You know Marla, Halloween is coming."

"Mhmm. It sure is," she said as she stirred the reducing sauce.

"Do you ever do anything for Halloween?"

"Well, I guess I give out candy, but I'm a little too old to really get into that kind of thing."

"Okay, yeah. But you know, there are all kinds of costumes on sale right now..."

"Uh-huh...?"

"Some of them are pretty sexy..."

"Uh-huh. Yeah, I can see where this is going," Marla chuckled.

"Let's buy sexy costumes tomorrow!"

Marla nodded, still having a laugh, "yeah, yeah I saw that coming."

"Can we?"

She chuckled, "oh... sure, why not."

"Awesome! -OW."

Marla quickly turned, taking her pot of sauce off the burner first, lest she let the sauce curdle. Jessica had her finger in her mouth, and there was a tiny red smear across the flesh of the potato she held.

"Oh, baby, did you cut yourself?"

Jessica nodded, her brow furrowed at the stinging sensation in her wounded digit.

"Oh dear... let me see that."

Jessica held out her hand. It wasn't too serious, but the cut was fairly deep into her fingertip and a little blood was freely flowing out of it.

"Ouch. You'd better wash it off and put a bandaid on it. I'll finish those potatoes."

Other than the cut to her finger it was as normal a night in as any, with all of the habitual comforts and pleasures that made life so sweet for Jessica and Marla. They dined on grilled chicken breasts and scalloped potatoes, which were delicious due in maybe some small part to Jessica's minor contribution, then shared a bottle of wine before joining each other in bed.

***

"I honestly have no idea what sort of costume I should be looking for," Marla said as they drove to the local party shop. Around that time of year the place stocked all sorts of costumes, ranging from conventional to flirtatious to outright scandalous.

"Just take a look around and get whatever looks fun to you."

"Yeah, I don't know. I don't think I've ever done something like this. I won't even know where to start."

"Oh come on," Jessica said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "It'll be so fun, I promise!"

"...Meh. Tell you what," Marla said as they pulled into the parking lot behind the shop. It was a cute little building, an older property in the historic part of a suburb. "I'm just going to leave my bank card with you. Get me whatever you like. I'll do some errands meanwhile at the hardware store."

Jessica pouted. "Oh, alright. That sounds... almost as fun. Bye!" She got out of the car, bank card in hand.

The shop had become a chaotic place, packed with merchandise and people making their late costume purchases. As Jessica made her way towards the ladies costumes there was no shortage of sideways glances in her direction; her healthy full head of strawberry blonde locks were an eye catcher, and then there was much for those eye to linger upon. She was mindful of the stares when she ventured out, but didn't really care in the end if anyone were quietly eye-fucking her, as long as they kept it to themselves.

As she browsed through the hangers of naughty outfits she realized that the bandaid on her finger had fallen off. She took a good look at that finger and her eyes narrowed at what she beheld: There was just a slight indentation, as if the wound were inflicted weeks ago and were almost fully healed. Indeed, she'd never felt any soreness in that finger all day and had completely forgotten that there ever was such an incident. Strange...

Aha, Jessica thought as she pulled out a costume with an evil grin. This will be perfect on Marla. That's what she gets for not shopping for costumes with me... hehehe...

Chapter 16

Monday, October 31, 1994

Marla was ignoring the occasional knocks at her door. She wouldn't be handing out treats for anyone that year. They turned off all of their lights and lit the place with candles, and Jessica put on her 'spooky Halloween mixtape'.

She was already dressed in her costume and was waiting outside of the bathroom, hand on hip, for Marla to emerge. She was dressed as a police officer, complete with shiny aviator glasses and a hat. However most officers didn't wear their long firey hair down, nor did they wear bright red lip stick. Nor were those booty shorts and knee high stiletto heeled boots normally part of their uniform. Their shirts were not so tiny, and did not open low to permit a view of so much cleavage. Jessica was a Sexy Cop. The entire ensemble was completed by a pair of handcuffs hanging at her hip, which she looked forward to using.

With a sigh of resignation Marla opened the bathroom door and stepped into view. Jessica burst into a fit of giggles at the sight of her.

"A cheerleader? Really? I'm centuries old, I possess knowledge of the ages, and you dress me as a ditzy bimbo cheerleader?"

"Uh-huh! Maybe you should have helped me choose, and then you would have had a say in what you're wearing."

Marla harumphed, crossing her arms sternly. "How is a cheerleader supposed to be scary anyway." She wore a tiny close fitting short sleeved top of white and blue, which stopped just below her bosom, revealing her toned tummy. Below that there was a blue pleated miniskirt which was quite miniscule, so short that the bottoms of her butt cheeks were visible. Marla normally never wore panties, and it was easy to see why... the white cotton undies beneath the skirt were struggling to hold onto her soft member and balls, cramming them against her into a mound that swelled beneath those short pleats. On her legs she wore knee high white socks and sneakers.

"Well, maybe it's scarier when we find out what's under your skirt!" Jessica ran a hand down one of Marla's long purple streaked pigtails. "I like what you did with your hair."

"Yeah, the model on the package had her hair like that so I thought I'd follow suit." Marla tossed her pom-poms down and stepped closer to her Jessica, unable to help herself from smiling at the delicious sight. "Now, you, my darling, look terrific," she said as she lifted Jessica's sunglasses, permitting a view of her green eyes. Behind those cold shades she was the same sweet girl. She stroked a hand down Jessica's waist and softly kissed her lips, her hand then trailing down a little further until she could roughly grab a handful of her round bottom. To kiss her she had to get on her tippy toes, the heels on Jessica's boots having given her several inches more height.

"Whoa, hold on a second there little Missy," Jessica said as she pushed Marla away. "I'm going to have to place you under arrest!"

"Huh...? Really," Marla said with an amused grin. "What for?"

"For unlawful touching of a police officer."

Marla chuckled. And so it begins...

"You have the right to remain silent," she said as she reached for her handcuffs. "Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law." She was cuffing Marla's hands behind her back.

Still standing behind her, Jessica started to guide her handcuffed partner toward the couch. Marla put a little bump in her step, letting her hips and that tiny miniskirt do all the talking under her condition of silence. To have Marla handcuffed and dressed like a pigtailed cheerleader slut was a rare treat indeed, and Jessica intended to take full advantage of it.

She tugged the chain around Marla's wrists, knocking her off balance to fall onto the couch, where she sat obediently. "You may speak now," Jessica said as she loomed before Marla, "for your interrogation."

"I'm sorry officer. I didn't mean to do it, it's just I'd never seen such a sexy little cop before. I thought it must have just been a costume."

"Well, you thought wrong!" Marla gulped as she watched her extend one slender booted leg onto the couch cushion beside her, then lower herself to straddle her sitting form, those booty shorts absolutely tiny on her and hiding nothing. Jessica scootched closer, nudging up against the bulge of her well stuffed panties. Her deep rounded cleavage was crowding Marla's face, and she could smell the seductive perfume she had strategically sprayed between those voluminous breasts.

Marla could already feel those innocent little panties getting more uncomfortable.

Jessica took her chin and tilted it up out of her cleavage to gaze into the shiny lenses of her sunglasses. "Thankfully you've had a clean record up until now, so I'm going to be lenient with you. I'll let you off with a warning... as long as you get me off first." With that said she flicked off those sunshades and pressed her red lips to Marla's. They kissed passionately.

Jessica grabbed on to the back cushions of the couch, giving herself an anchor as she started to grind herself against the bulge in Marla's panties. They were very full indeed, and Jessica could easily make out the shape of Marla's growing member as it stretched the fabric away from from her crotch. By the time they broke the kiss her long shaft was bent at a painful angle beneath the white cotton and the elastic waist band was stretched out beyond the bottom edge of that insignificant mini skirt, giving a glimpse of its contents.

"These panties... are getting very uncomfortable. Officer, do you think we could remove them?"

"I think we'd better. It looks like you're concealing a weapon."

Jessica got up off of her lap. The bouncing of her fat tits in that top had Marla's rod pulsing even more angrily, and when Jessica leaned in to yank the panties down to her ankles it sprung free. Within moments she was fully erect, the tip of her enormous shaft bobbing an inch or two north of her knees as it extended out of her cheerleader's mini skirt. She breathed a sigh of relief, though she was still handcuffed and at Jessica's mercy.

Jessica's eyes widened at the sight, and she bit down on her bottom lip hotly. Seeing her hugely-endowed lover bursting out of her naughty costume was making her extremely horny. Wasting not another moment she swooped in, again straddling Marla's lap and commencing yet another passionate kiss. She dragged her scantily clad sex up and down that throbbing length as it pressed against her bottom and Marla could feel the moisture of her arousal soaking through the fabric.

How did I let her get this far, Marla thought. I don't mind what she's doing, but this sort of role certainly is new. The moment I'm out of these cuffs, I'm going to show her who the real boss is...

She must have been growing impatient, because Jessica suddenly broke that kiss and got off of her lap. Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she kneeled before her in those tall black boots, grabbed ahold of her aching cock, and plunged the head into her mouth.

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
663 Followers