The Secret Lives of Goddesses 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, babe," she groaned. Her shaft throbbed as it finally received a direct touch, and the precum did begin to trickle onto Jessica's tongue.

Jessica just hummed with appreciation as she busily stroked and licked at her length, savouring the taste. Her efforts had her police officer's cap falling off of her head, forgotten on the floor with Marla's abused panties. Her lips smacked against the hot flesh before she spoke: "Yep... definitely a concealed weapon. You won't get off easy for this one..."

Marla gasped at the overwhelming sensations of Jessica renewing her efforts after she spoke. She was dragging her hands in tandem up and down that throbbing slippery length as she sucked greedily. "Uhhh, god... officer, go easy on me!"

"No one is going to go easy on you tonight, not when you're packing this!" Jessica pointed the throbbing pillar up at Marla's face. "See? Look at it. Taste it."

"...Taste it?"

She gave it a shake,"yes! Go on!"

With a sigh Marla reluctantly leaned forward, bending slightly at the torso to take the tip of her cock into her mouth. She obediently traced her tongue over her own hot flesh, and Jessica took the moment to appreciate the absurd yet arousing sight: handcuffed cheerleader, forced to suck her own giant cock. Pigtails tickling her thighs as her head bobbed steadily. "Mmm yes... oh my god. Keep going."

As Marla continued to slowly pleasure herself Jessica got up off of her knees and started to peel off her navy blue booty shorts, revealing that she had worn nothing beneath. The moisture where it was pressed against her was visible as she dragged it down her lovely legs, taking a moment to manoeuvre it around her stiletto heeled boots. Those boots and the tight revealing police officer's top were the only things left on her.

Jessica opened up a drawer and took out a key ring. On the ring were two tiny keys -- obviously, the ones to her handcuffs. Helplessly Marla watched her set those keys on the table beside the couch. She was going to set her free, but when?

She then made her way back over to Marla. Standing before her, one leg propped up beside her on the couch, she took Marla's cock and pressed the tip of it against her slit. With it held against her opening she gave her length a couple more strokes... Marla groaned, and with an involuntary jerk a spurt of precum gushed out to messily trickle over Jessica's crotch and down her shaft. "Ooooh... You kept it so hard for me."

Slowly Jessica lowered herself, the fat tip parting her lips as it slipped inside her tight folds. With an expression of pain and lust on her face she lowered herself further, further still, until she was completely filled with Marla's gigantic throbbing hardness. Grabbing on to the back of the couch for support, she started to slowly lift and lower herself, slowly taking in and releasing her.

"Mmmm Jessica, you bad bad girl." Nothing turned Marla on more than watching her lover take her long cock.

She started to pick up the pace, more steadily taking pleasure from that lusty pillar, paying no mind to how well her movements suited the sensations of her helpless partner. Marla took matters into her own hands by rocking her hips up into Jessica, driving herself harder into her.

"Ah! Yeah, that's so good!" Jessica moaned as she continued those motions. One of her hefty breasts fell out of her top, wobbling roundly before Marla's face. She soon buried that nipple in her mouth, greedily suckling on Jessica's young tit, the sensitive nipple hardening.

"Haaa, yes," Jessica sighed at those combined attentions. She loved the things Marla could do to her, was amazed at how their sex just got better and better.

Feeling it was time to change things up, Jessica's motions ceased as she instead reached for the key to those handcuffs. It was difficult, because Marla was still hungrily thrusting herself in and out of her. When the key was in Jessica's grasp she finally stopped, leaning forward so the lock could be undone.

The moment her hands were free Marla grabbed Jessica's buttcheeks roughly, supporting her as she got off of the couch, still buried as deeply as Jessica could take her. Jessica waited for whatever was to come next with baited breath as she was carried to the bedroom and dumped down on their soft bed. The thrusting resumed in earnest.

"Yes, fuck me," the busty police officer cried as a pigtailed cheerleader powerfully thrust her huge cock in and out of her. Marla did so in the most merciless manner, atoning herself for the abuse of power she had just experienced, though mindful as always not to hurt her beloved.

Jessica came, hard and sudden. She writhed helplessly, moaning inarticulately as Marla persisted. She could feel the waves of ecstasy wracking her lover, yet she was nowhere near done yet. Steadily she kept going, savouring her revenge.

"Not so tough now, are we Miss Police Officer," Marla snickered between powerful thrusts.

"Ahh! Ahh, god, yes!"

Finally feeling ready to cum she pulled her long shaft out of Jessica's quivering folds. She kneeled over her belly, length extending over her chest to point at her lips. Jessica could barely respond, still recovering from the intense orgasm she had been dealt as Marla began to pump that throbbing tool just below the head.

Her body clenching in the moments before release, she pumped faster, frantically working her wrist as her seed boiled its way towards the base of her shaft. "Here it comes baby... Mmmh...! Are you ready?"

Jessica nodded with a strained giggle. Her composure was returning. She sat up a bit and squeezed her breasts together, ready to catch the inevitable spill off as the first thick rope of cum splashed against her chin. She gasped, surprised as always by the volume her lover produced. She was ready for the next spurt, and it landed in her open mouth, washing over her cheek, chin and neck as well.

Grunting with each orgasmic blast, Marla stuffed the tip of her dick into Jessica's open mouth. She swallowed that seed greedily, and though she'd gotten a lot better at drinking it down it still flowed out of her mouth and dripped down into her cleavage, released faster than she could drink it.

Marla's chest heaved as she slowly withdrew her hand, letting Jessica take over with grateful strokes to her seizing shaft. She slumped, losing the will to support herself in her state of supreme release. "Yes darling, drink me up... yes!"

The flow of cum slowed to a trickle, which Jessica gratefully received. That really took the life out of her! She dragged her eyes along the glistening length of her shaft, from her silly skirt to her lover's lips, and sighed deeply. What a catch, that young lady was. She was coming along well.

At that moment there was the distant knocking of little hands at Marla's apartment door.

"Oh," Marla said, the air broken as she and Jessica returned to reality. "Trick-or-treaters."

Jessica giggled softly as she took that softening member out of her mouth. "Happy Halloween." She licked her lips.

Marla chuckled and then left to grab a towel. She mopped some sweat off of her brow and then passed it to Jessica, who began to clean herself up.

"That was fun," she said as she mopped the creamy fluids off of her breast. They hadn't messed her costume up too much, just a speck here or there. Most of it was on her naked skin.

"Mhmm," Marla replied with a nod. She was removing the ties from her hair, undoing her pigtails.

"So... do you want to trade costumes? And then maybe... we can do it again?"

Marla gave her a look of disbelief, causing the girl to giggle. She hesitated, but then the mental image of Jessica handcuffed in that cheerleading costume was so delicious that she quickly felt herself warming up to the idea.

It was going to be a long night.