All Comments on 'The Secretary'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

OMG! i loved the movie but as with all book and movie pairs the book is nearly always better as it gives alot more detail. I am so turned on right now i cant even continue to type..........

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 13 years ago
Very well done

Very nice Charles yes having seen the movie this is a nice twist I particularly liked the squatting scene. I would have liked a bit more on the reluctant sex and more public humiliation but excellent no the less it was a nice long piece which kept my attention throughout and no I did not spot all the mistakes I did spot one so you bend over for a thrashing LOL

SCS

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice touch

I didn't realize that the errors were actually yours from prior stories. Were all of them from prior stories? I liked the story so much I read a couple of your earlier ones and then noticed that the errors in the past story were the same that Maggie made. That was a nice touch!

sacksackover 13 years ago
Is it possible for a spanking story to be interesting?

I was thinking about how daunting this task is--- that of making a long spanking story interesting throughout. The act of spanking is after all, instrinsically repetitious and boring, and although Charles did try to vary the positions she is spanked in, this does not emerge as one of his stronger stories. The male character is one dimensional and rather flat. He would have been more appealing if he was an absolute curmudgeon or caught with a soft spot. The Secretary's finding of the daily errors is too drawn out and ultimately deadly tedious. I did not see the movie, but suspect it is more fast moving than 8 pages that feel like 80. This story is sleep inducing, save the valium!!

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22over 13 years ago
Great Read!!

Saw the movie 3 or 4 times and normally HATE reading the story afterwards..... but THIS makes it time to change THAT pattern!!

Thanks for your FINE effort!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm glad to see a good fanfic for this movie here! I'm rather surprised there aren't more! That sh**** overrated series, 50 Shades, has nothing on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pictured myself as his secretary! Very well written, and HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeeesssss !

We have to invent a special term to describe your particular brand of and masterly style of writing, Petersunn. How about SURREALITEROTICA ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very clever

I enjoyed this piece immensely.

I have to disagree with commentator 'sack' when they express their disappointment about the personality 'Mr Spader' in your story. On the contrary: I think he's perfect. The 'celebrity' name 'Spader' evokes the image of the 'lawyer' in a famous TV Series which stars James SPADER, William Shatner, and Candice Bergen......and the show exhibits somewhat of the same zany, quirky, slightly surreal character as your stories. The character played by James Spader is urbane, self-contained, 10-steps-ahead-of-you,cool and aloof. I see 'Mr Spader' in your story as being exactly like that guy.....and he is perfect for your purpose. He is calm and methodical on the surface..... .but seething with the hots for his secretary underneath. But it is the imagery, Petersunn, the imagery....that you have nailed .....and it is spot-on........right up to and including the final scene when he takes 'Miss Gyllenhall' from behind while still maintaining that posture of 'aloof disinterestedness' that completely blew me away..

Bloody marvellous !.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous