All Comments on 'The Seduction'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not just "no".

But "HELL NO!"

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

I think I can help Renee out. Going to Dimitri's Residence Inn Hotel room and brazenly undressing in front of him, means that she seduced him, at least in my book. Granted he was willing, and had seduction on his mind, but she was too fast. That's a rare treat, to have an affair as a young women with an older man, and then to have another one with his young so years later! Good for Renee. Five stars, JBE

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
4 stars because it was about sex and not humouring a spouse.

But it was lacking eroticism and felt...sad. She’s was reduced to being flavour of the day and she thinks she’s empowered. She isn’t in love with her husband but co exists with him as a roommate.

They both deserve better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What the shit was this?

A pathetic story...shittee110x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
OK, so the writing to me was fine

but the subject is something I didn't care for. She isn't getting enough at home so an educated and talented professional becomes a slut and uses men like it was nothing? Her husband deserves more and god forbid she teaches her daughter to treat people this way.

Hopefully she gets run over by the karma bus or better yet finds out her husband has been working on leaving her ass for a much younger model all the long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh Good

Renee is a whore. A dirty bitch and her husband must BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Was this just a part one or did we only learn that the only real research Renee does is cuck seduction? Is hubby getting his hose drained when he's out of town because it doesn't sound like it's happening when he's home. Does she not care what the kids think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What is this stupid story really about? A slut , a whore or a narcissist

Again wife becomes wanton whore and of course she deserves to be. Writer makes it hubby’s fault and also makes him clueless. Just another lame story about a selfish and narcissistic slut. Of course she doesn’t get caught or face consequences, well because this isn’t real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
History

Kiev is in the Ukraine which was part of Russia since the 1600s so I don't understand your comment about the Iron Curtain, which relates to non-Russian countries in Eastern Europe. Anyhow the Iron Curtain dropped in the 1940s and Dimitri parents would have to be in their eighties or 90s at the least if they went to Ohio State strate from Europe. Sequence doesn't make sense.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Nothing here at all, just more of the usual "new" LW garbage.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 4 years ago

So in order for this story to get more than one star it needs a chapter two where hubby catches her....invokes the prenup and gets her fired.....AND after all this happens her kids hate her and her husband goes to the gym gets buff and finds a Playboy bunny to keep him company! Isn't that the way these stories are supposed to end?

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 4 years ago
What's up???

I don't understand all of the negativity towards this story.

This is just one of a month's worth of trysts between the two characters.

Who's to say what consequences lay ahead!!!

You got 4 stars from me...

I'm hoping to give you five for the next installment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All you need to do is read the Atlanta Journal Constitution

They love to print scandals and yours could take on a life of its own... look out kids a d family , mom's sex life is about to go up in the headlines... no job , no family, no reputation... no money for her or Dim-wit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My only issue...

...Is that you need to be more cautious about putting periods where question marks belong. Some may be able to gloss over that, but for me, simple mistakes break the flow of your story. More sad than erotic, but over-all, well done!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Like father, like son! A chip off the old block. She likes her husband's money too much to ditch him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part of a story, maybe?

Sx, this was part of a story about a hot to trot wife, her blob husband who just makes money and her latest lover du jour. We really got no feeling for the character, everything was skin deep. In the end, we find out she loves to fool around.

It really could have been in Erotic Couplings, but there was not as much excitement.

OOAAOOAAalmost 4 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
has promise but,...

...needs mechanical work and character development. Several grammatical issues words/punctuation were annoying distractions.

Storyline could go down the cuckold path (already there by definition), or carve out a BTB track, or, Well I guess it's really up to"Santee".

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Smart SLUT wife. Clueless CUCKOLD hubby...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous