The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The son made up in exuberant vigor for his, as yet, incomplete mastery of the bedroom arts. She would put him on a training program and soon have him the equal of his father.

After Rene had started getting herself back into shape seven years ago, men around her perked up and paid her much more attention. What the hell; she wasn't getting enough at home from hubby anyway. Wouldn't it be just like taking vitamins or mineral supplements? You're just adding the equivalent of extra nutrients your body needs to stay healthy and happy and which you are not getting now. So why not?

Renee started collecting lovers like a woman shopping for shoes. And a woman can never have too many shoes. If Renee was in the mood, she would go shopping; other times she'd just run across a nice specimen. If the shoe appealed to her, she might try it on. If the shoe was attractive and comfortable, she would wear it for a spell. Sometimes just a few times, sometimes longer. Invariably, she tired of the current shoe and discarded it to the back of the closet not to be worn again. Of course, there were some old tried-and-true favorites like Dimitri's father that she would still slip on upon occasion. Renee was sure the son would fit in that category too.

Renee laughed out loud and asked herself, "I wonder, did Dimitri seduce me, or did I seduce Dimitri?"

12