All Comments on 'The Seduction of Alex Ch. 04'

by sexy_bosoxgirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jbilovejbiloveabout 11 years ago
Wow

Please continue this story and add a woman or two who could share themselves with the guys and even with Zoey.

Also, please don't make us wait so long. It is hard! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
even worse than

I thought you could make it!

Please Stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree with anonymous:

When you brought other people into Alex and Zoey's love-life, and added their gay sons, it finally pushed the story over that cliff I was afraid I saw looming ahead. Cardinal rule for writing a love-story; no adding extra partners, especially GM ones. Not only did you break that rule, but by the action of breaking that cardinal rule turned the story of Zoey and Alex into a gay/bi rut-fest, destroying their sweet and vibrant love story, instead degenerating it into something that is neither appealing nor worthy of you, and I'm truly sorry you went there.

I'm not going to trash your story, obviously it took a while and a lot of thought to put it together, and I appreciate that effort, but you veered from the path, and the story just got lost in an entirely irrelevant and meaningless mire. Sorry, I really hoped for better from you; I'm not going to one- or two-star you, neither am I going to score any higher, the best thing I can do for this story is not vote at all, because it was ultimately such a disappointment.

sexy_bosoxgirlsexy_bosoxgirlalmost 8 years agoAuthor
anonymous

Thank you for pointing out what you think are cardinal rules....and to say you aren't going to trash my story when you already did is counterproductive. I am sorry that both you and the other anonymous do not like what i have written but I incorporated what i like to read into the series. Thanks for the comments and keep reading

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous