The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers aren't exactly pleasant as she returns the favor and we both start to grunt into each others mouths. My tongue starts to press the advantage and she gives in after one hell of a fight. Our lips are locked tightly together as I continue to hold her tongue down with my own.

We both release our fingers and my nipples are a little sore. The kiss must end and I can feel him on my lips as I see hers glow under the light. My body presses up from hers as I lie next to my sister and look up at my grinning husband, who seems to be at a loss for words and I hope it isn't permanent.

Without looking over at Kayleigh I say, "Go watch Dillon eat my pussy. Maybe you'll learn something."

There's a groan as she presses herself out of bed and I know she wants to call me a bitch, but that would take strength she doesn't have. My legs spread as she lays her body on mine and I stare up at one hell of a view. His tongue reaches my clit and I moan into the pink lips above as my hands reach up to spread her lips.

I can see the remnant of my work as I moan out and look into her open hole. It's so much different than it was before, since it no longer gives the appearance of being tight. My fingers tighten as I release and search out her cheeks, but my body is no longer cooperating.

His tongue is doing amazing things and I feel my body tighten in an amazing way. My eyes close as my head forces itself back and I moan out the pleasure that only he can bring me. The heat of her body over mine drives me a little further towards the amazing pleasure that's on the verge of taking me completely.

A powerful wave hits my body as I moan out from his tongue and everything within me is lost to the moment. Another wave and another moan as the pleasure continues to rise and I can feel her breath mixed with his. The most powerful wave yet takes me to heights I've never known and I feel both of their tongues press against my flesh.

Time becomes lost and it's just the three of us as my clit and pink hole feel their presence. These new heights of pleasure are amazing and I want more. My moans are as intense as the waves crashing over me and still I want more.

The waves start to die down far too soon and my body starts to relax, but I try to will myself to return to that moment of perfect pleasure. I've never known anything quite like this before and I wish his dick were ready. Maybe having him inside me right now will return me to that glimpse of heaven, but it's too late and I've lost it completely.

He's getting up to lie next to me and she's following closely behind. I press my body to the edge of the bed and have no more energy to do anything else. There's still no concept of time for me as I press my head onto his shoulder and can hear her breathing on the other side. I'm tempted to kick her out, but lack the ability to say anything right now.

12