The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,316 Followers

I feel her fingers squeeze a little and she smiles while the passion grows between us. My tongue presses in just a little, but her fingers are working hard to bring my momentum to an end. Despite the pressure from her fingers, I'm holding my own as I moan a little harder. His dick is perfect as he makes my body feel all those wonderful things and I never want him to pull out ever again.

She twists my nipples a little and my tongue starts to back down, the fucking bitch. It fucking hurts and I forget that he's inside my for the moment. Her tongue presses inside of my mouth and presses the advantage as she softens her grip. I would call her a fucking cheater, but there's no rules to whatever the hell this game is that we have between us.

The pleasure returns to my body quickly and I lose myself to the passion completely. I feel my body prepare for crossing the edge and her tongue doesn't let up at all. I moan into her mouth and the muffled sound takes on more urgency.

I lose myself even more as I feel the first wonderful wave cross my body and know there's no risk of him pulling out before I finish. His thrusts are timed with my body as I feel myself press around his shaft. Her tongue and lips increase the pleasure I feel as I press out again and the world is lost to me.

Just as the last wave subsides, he grunts out and I feel him twitching inside of me for the first time. I can't open my eyes, since her kiss is still preventing it from happening and I feel his cum hit a wall. My mouth tries to moan out to encourage him to keep going and I reach for his ass to pull him deep, but I forget it's still trapped between us.

The passion of the kiss intensifies as he grunts harder and her fingers are caressing my nipples. Another shot of his wonderful cum and I want it all inside of my pussy. I need it inside of me and she's no longer standing in the way of me having him completely.

His shaft is starting to soften within me and he keeps himself in place. My eyes open as her lips part from mine and she's smiling warmly down at my sweat drenched face. I feel my hands free as he adjusts his body and I've lost all the strength that I once possessed.

I feel him being pressed out of my pussy and hope that not one drop of white leaves with his soft dick. Her fingers resume their soft caress as his hands softly touch my thighs. He's pulling away from me and my aching legs fall onto the mattress. This is so much better than him pulling out and I never want to hear about that fucking rule ever again.

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,316 Followers
12