The Seduction of Keith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss me?" she asked as she made her way back around the table next to me.

"What do you think?" I tried to joke.

Kelly reached down under the table again and did a brief check to verify my erection was still there before pulling her hand back out again much to my disappointment.

"Well, here's something in case you DO forget about me next time," she teased, reaching into her purse and pulling out a small piece of blue cloth.

"You might want to put this in your pocket before everyone sees it," she giggled as she handed me her thing. Damn! I quickly scrunched it up and thrust it into my jacket side pocket. As I did, Kelly bounced up just a little with her hands to her side and I could see just enough to know that her sundress was now pulled up to where there was nothing between her fine ass and the booth seat - not that there had been much to start.

"These seats are cold!" she giggled as she wiggled her butt. She looked at me in the eyes and added, "It doesn't bother you that I'm not wearing anything underneath my dress, does it Keith?"

"Well, not like you were wearing all that much before," I said trying to sound humorous.

"You can keep it if you want," she came back. At first I wasn't 100% sure what she meant which she must have seen in my expression so she added, "My thong silly... you can keep it if you want."

Married too long - my only excuse and defense as my first thought was where the hell would I keep them so Megan would never find them?

It wasn't long before Kelly's wandering hand was back in my pants. "Dang, don't these have an opening in front?" she said under her breath more to herself I think than to me. She seemed to be a little frustrated and yet again I cursed my decision to wear them in the first place.

"Ahhhhhh!" she sighed triumphantly as her fingers found their way between the sides of the elusive opening and I was finally treated to the feel of her small hand as her fingers encircled my rigid dick.

Between her trip to the restroom and the time it took to figure out my damn boxers, no sooner had her hand gripped me than our waiter appeared with a large tray and folding table to set it on. Again I expected Kelly to release her grip but now that she had me it was like she was more determined than even before to keep ahold of it. This time though I noticed our waiter taking a quick glance and I swear he allowed a smile to crack for just a moment. Yeah, he knew the score.

"Anything else I can get either of you?" he asked when everything had been placed in front of us, "More water, bread... maybe some napkins?"

If looks could kill the damn kid would've vaporized from the glare I gave him. Napkins indeed! I suppose he thought he was being quite clever. Kelly, on the other hand, took it all in stride.

"I'm OK for now but Keith... now that he mentioned it you might need some napkins soon."

The girl was outrageous! By throwing it right back at the waiter it was his turn to turn a bit red having his supposedly "cute" comment actually validated. The waiter excused himself after which Kelly laughed and gripped my dick all the tighter.

"Did you see the look on his face?" she giggled, "Well, I suppose we should eat now. I can always have dessert later."

She just grinned naughtily at me as she gave my aching cock one last squeeze before pulling her hand out. Just when I thought we were back to "normal" she put her hand to her nose and sniffed.

"Mmmmmmm, I LOVE the scent of a horny man," she whispered to me and smiled.

For the next twenty minutes or so we ate our meal and the conversation went back to everyday events and other generally mundane topics. I kept waiting for her to jerk me off. Even more so, I found myself recalling some of my masturbation fantasies, hoping she might find a way to crawl under the table and blow me with the table cloth providing cover. In my fantasy the waiter would check up on us and ask if she had gone to the lady's room after which I would just nod while her mouth engulfed me. Maybe I'd even cum right there in front of the waiter! Alas, there's a reason such things are called fantasies!

Our illustrious waiter checked in as we finished, asking if we wanted to see the dessert menu. If there was anything at that moment I did NOT want to see it was anything that would keep us in the restaurant any longer than necessary!

"No... I don't think so," Kelly answered as my response was delayed. She looked at me then and smiled before turning back to the waiter, "I think I'll have MY dessert when we get home."

She looked at the waiter and licked her lips seductively. There was no doubt in any of our minds what she was referring to, that was for sure!

"Indeed madam," the waiter nodded as he presented Keith with the check, "Some napkins to go perhaps?"

Now he was being a jerk but Kelly seemed to revel in the game. "No, that won't be necessary," she answered with a naughty grin, "I swallow."

Clearly the game was going out of bounds now for our poor waiter! He'd seemed so cocky up until then but he didn't have a comeback for Kelly's blunt retort. He quickly took the check and Keith's credit card and then hurried off without another word.

"You're incredible," I said for what must have been the hundredth time already that night.

"Cool! Did you see the look on his face when I told him I swallow?" she giggled. The she turned towards me and smiled, "Oh and I do by the way... swallow I mean."

"Well we'll just have to find out," I answered, suddenly feeling my oats a bit and trying not to appear to be such an old fuddy-dud.

The waiter returned and simply dropped off the charge receipt and card with a simple thank you and then hurried off. Evidently he'd met his match with Kelly!

"So now where?" she asked. I realized then I hadn't really confirmed my plans for the night.

"My place?" I asked, hoping against hope she wouldn't for some reason prefer some place more like a hotel room.

"Perfect..." she said softly, almost to herself than answering me. It made me wonder WHY it was so perfect but then I wasn't about to look the proverbial horse in the mouth, not tonight at least!

As I started to make my way out of the booth, Kelly giggled yet again. "Ummmmm, Keith..." she said, nodding towards my crotch. Damn, I was totally unzipped and with my dick still hard it was threatening to poke right out! It was then I asked myself had I ever gone through an entire dinner before with a raging hard-on the entire time? Not in my memory, that was for sure.

I noticed this time when she worked her way out from the booth that she was a little more attentive to her dress, tugging it down as she stood up. She must have noticed me watching.

"Well, can't exactly put on TOO much of a show here, you know?" she explained, "Unless you want to give me back what you have in your pocket. Some things only YOU get to see tonight".

At this moment was there a man in the world luckier than me?

*********************

As horny as I was, I pretty much expected the drive to my house to be about the same as the earlier drive to the restaurant but yet again I underestimated Kelly. No sooner than the car was brought up for us and we were on the road than she was pulling up her hemline and exposing her bare pussy!

"You know I shaved extra careful for you tonight Keith," she declared as if it was perfectly normal for her to expose herself to another man and discuss her hygiene practices.

I was too awe-struck to respond so she just flipped the bottom of her sundress back down and turned to me smiling. "So how far to your house?"

I estimated maybe 30 minutes to which she replied, "I bet you can't hold out before we get there."

I started to ask what she meant by "hold out" but it quickly became apparent as she reached over the console and undid my slacks for the second time that night. This time she undid the belt first and along with it the top button making it easier for her to unzip me.

"I hate underwear," she murmured as she pulled the elastic band out from my belly with one hand as she reached inside with the other, searching for my erection hiding inside. Well, at that moment nobody hated it more than me!

"There!" she sighed triumphantly as she pulled my underwear down until my dick was exposed, her hand gripping it firmly about mid-way up the shaft. She looked at me and grinned. "I've been dreaming about this all day!"

With that she bent over and took me in her mouth. Oh my god, Kelly was sucking me! It was everything I'd dreamed of... and more. No matter how I might have fantasized about it nothing could compare with the actual feel of her warm wet mouth as it surrounded my hard cock while her tongue ran along the side and over the tip. In the first ten seconds she already was making me feel better than Megan ever had with her feeble attempt at pleasuring me orally. I think what made the real difference was that with Megan it was forced, never done because she wanted to do it. Kelly, on the other hand, obviously enjoyed sucking me!

"Oh god," I sighed, swerving slightly as my cock twitched in her mouth.

"Eyes on the road!" she reminded me, taking her mouth off of my dick just long enough to serve her warning.

At least twenty minutes before we got home. As for "holding out", well that was a forgone conclusion from the moment I felt her talented mouth on me. It wasn't a question of whether I'd make it not, just at what address along the way I'd be blowing my wad into her waiting mouth! It wasn't like she was taking her time either. If anything it was almost like she WANTED to make me cum as fast as possible. The way her tongue played along my shaft was impossible to describe other than it created the most erotic sensations I've ever felt with my horny dick. She didn't just suck my cock, she made love to it. None of this head-bob forever crap, not for my Kelly. She WORKED my dick, sometimes with it in her mouth, other times kissing it or running it between her lips as she made her way up and down my hard shaft over and over again.

Perhaps the most incredible sensation though was when she would press her head down and engulf me totally within her mouth, the first time in my life I'd been deep-throated. OK, so I'm not a porn star with a huge dick but it's not exactly all THAT small. I could actually feel it entering her throat, almost like I was fucking her pussy as it pressed into her. How she didn't gag I'll never know but she was good... DAMN good! Kelly would bury her face into my pubic hair, twisting so her cheeks and nose rubbed against my coarse pubic hair.

"Fuck I'm cumming!" I groaned, "You're making me cum!"

At this point in my usual masturbation scenario she would pull her head off my cock and look up at me, begging me to cum on her face and all over her tits before diving back down to finish me off. Well, she HAD said she swallowed, hadn't she? And swallow she did as I blasted into her mouth with her lips acting as a seal around my shaft, sucking me and literally pulling my erupting cum from my cock into her waiting mouth. I could feel her mouth moving as she swallowed twice to make room for the rest of my cum, never once relaxing her grip on my shaft with her lips to allow anything to escape.

When I'd finished she sat up in her seat and grinned at me. I pulled up to a stoplight at that moment and for once in my life I said a silent prayer to thank that the light was red! I turned to her and watched as she opened her mouth and stuck out her cum-covered tongue before closing her mouth and swallowing down the remainder. Then she once again exposed her tongue to demonstrate that it was now all gone - buried deep in her belly now.

"Mmmmmmm, now THAT's what I call a dessert," she said softly as she smiled at me, "And check it out... no napkins required!"

The light turned green and I was forced to pay attention to the road so I didn't even notice her until I felt her mouth on my spent cock again.

"Mmmmmmm, you taste so damn good," she sighed as she sucked on my dwindling shaft, "I could suck this all night!"

Well, if that's what she wanted... why not? Then again, truth be told I had someplace else I was hoping to fit my hard dick into before the night was over.

She didn't say another word as I drove the remaining distance to my house, never once taking her mouth off of me the entire way as she gently suckled my cock. Well, I'm not exactly eighteen anymore and as I drove I found myself worrying as to whether or not I'd be able to get it back up again any time soon. Maybe I should have taken up my doctor's offer of the Viagra last time I'd seen him?

In the end there was nothing to worry as I wasn't taking into account the effect Kelly would have on me after being accustomed to the lackluster love life I'd had all these past years. This was the first time in my life anyone had taken me in her mouth like this and I was pleasantly surprised at the results as by the time we reached my driveway I was already responding - and in record time!

"We're here," I announced as I opened the garage door remotely and then closed it after driving in so no none of our nosy neighbors would see who was exiting. Kelly didn't respond, instead she just kept sucking my cock like a calf nursing on its mother.

"Kelly, we're here!" I said a little louder this time with the car now turned off.

Kelly finally lifted her head and smiled at me, gripping my semi-erect shaft in her hand.

"Sorry, just was enjoying myself," she explained with a smile, "Can't blame a girl for that, can you? Like I said, I LOVE sucking cock!"

"Let's go in where we can be more comfortable," I offered to which she seemed to reluctantly agree. We got out of the car and entered the house into the laundry room from the garage.

*********************

So here I was, standing in my empty house with Kelly, the woman of my dreams. I looked at my watch. Damn, the night was going by so fast! It would take at least an hour to drive her home and get back and I didn't dare be gone if anyone came home. The girls were unlikely to come home but it was Ryan that I was concerned about. Not that he would ask me anything worrisome but I was more worried he might make some comment later the next day.. or week, or whenever for that matter which would make Megan ask me what he was taking about. No, I HAD to be home for good when he got back from his date and I couldn't assume he'd be out as late as I'd hoped. That left maybe an hour... one hour with Kelly when what I wanted most was to spend all night with her!

For a few moments we both just stood there with just the washer and drier for company, neither of us saying a word. Then Kelly brightened up and asked, "Well, gonna show me the house?"

A house tour hadn't exactly been on my itinerary but what the heck. It's not like the place is THAT big but even so I quickly made our way through the kitchen, living room and then to the hallway with the bedrooms. Kelly didn't say a word until we passed the kids' rooms.

"I bet this is Molly's room," she broke her silence. Like what tipped her off, the pink motif, the doll collection on the bed? I just nodded and moved onward but she stayed at the doorway to my daughter's room. I walked back to see what was going on.

"So tell me Keith, when did you first masturbate about fucking Molly?"

OK, so NOW we were getting WAY beyond my fantasies. This was supposed to be about me fucking Kelly - Molly didn't fit in the picture but Kelly was insistent.

"Don't try to pretend you don't," she said firmly, "If you want to fuck me Keith then you have to be honest with me so tell me, when did you start masturbating about fucking your daughter?"

What was I supposed to say? The truth was I never had, at least not in a meaningful way. Oh sure she may have crept in now and then when I was thinking about some of her hot friends but face it, I'd been brainwashed all my life that such things were taboo and it made me feel guilty whenever those thoughts tried to emerge. Despite having read about men doing such things, I'd never smelled her panties (honestly, the thought of doing so seems sort of gross to me) or rummaged through her personal things. Can't say I ever deliberately tried to see her undressing, in the shower, etc. Oh sure I'd noticed she wasn't a little girl anymore? there are some things no heterosexual male can ignore. At the same time it was like not littering or not washing my hands in the restroom, just something I've been so conditioned about that I feel wrong when I do it.

"Honestly Kelly, I know you want me to say it but I can't," I replied, stumbling over my words as I feared she might walk out because I wasn't living up to her expectations. Well, she surprised yet again...

"That's cool," she said with a shrug, "I give you credit for being honest. Most men just tell me what they think I want to hear which sucks."

Then she paused and gave me as sly smile. "But I bet NEXT time you jerk off after seeing her in her bikini you'll be thinking about fucking her."

As much as I hated to admit it, she was probably right. Now that the subject had been brought to light I had a sneaking suspicion that her nasty prediction would be coming true. It was eerie how Kelly could manipulate me and it make me wonder for a moment just how far she could push me. Was there anything I would refuse her? Looking at her incredible body at this moment, I knew the answer.

We finally made it to the master bedroom where she quickly made herself at home atop the bed, stretching out on her side leaving her short dress no option but to pull up enough to allow me to get a glimpse of her bare pussy. Those incredible legs laid out in full view and yet again I marveled out perfectly shaped they were. God she looked so sexy! Oh yeah, there wasn't anything I was going to refuse her.

"So... are you ready to fuck me Keith?" she teased me, rolling over slightly such that her upper leg moved over the lower, effectively shutting off access to her crotch from my eyes.

In all the years I'd dated Megan and then throughout our married life, never once had she ever asked me such a question. It was always in some secret sex code or "nice" language like, "make love to me" or "let's do it". Never once would she be the slut I so wished she would be. Never once had she ever just come right out and asked me to FUCK her. Yet here I was now in our bedroom and within a minute of entering it Kelly had already said those magic words. Damn, I could only imagine what it must be like to be married to HER!

I started to move towards the bed but she sat up suddenly, swinging her bare legs over the side and standing up. Moving over to the dresser, she started pulling out the drawers as she searched for something. I had no idea what to say as she rummaged through my wife's clothing until she opened up the one with Megan's lingerie.

"Cool, this is what I was looking for," she murmured softly, rearranging everything. I panicked for a minute, knowing how particular Megan was about her things. Surely she would notice they weren't how she'd left them! What possible excuse could I give when she asked me about it? My worries were shunted off to the side though as she giggled and turned to me, holding up her prize.

"I like this one," she announced, holding up one of Megan's sexier numbers. It was a sheer black babydoll negligee I'd bought her years ago at Victoria's Secret, hoping it might rekindle some of the kinkiness in our marriage. She'd worn it once and promptly announced she felt like a whore in it and never wore it again. It was actually surprising that it was still in her drawer.

Kelly held the negligee up against her front, turning and looking into the mirror atop the dresser.

"What do you think Keith?" she asked innocently, "Want to see me in it?"

Personally what I really wanted to see her in was nothing but her birthday suit yet the idea of her wearing my wife's lingerie was creating all sorts of conflicting feelings and emotions within me. Oh yeah, I'd LOVE to see her in it yet at the same time it WAS my wife's so could I really handle seeing the woman with whom I was about to commit adultery wearing it? In the end it wasn't like I had much choice. Kelly didn't wait for a response but instead turned and disappeared into the master bathroom.