The Seduction of Keith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No peeking!" she teased as she shut the door behind her, leaving me standing there somewhat flabbergasted.

So now what? Was I supposed to undress? If so, did that mean strip naked or leave on my boxers? In my mind arose images of a group of friends and neighbors all emerging from the bathroom yelling, "Surprise!" as I lay sprawled out nude on the bed harboring a massive erection in anticipation of fucking a woman who was NOT my wife. As crazy as it might seem, what if this all was some sort of sick joke my wife was pulling on me? I really couldn't imagine Megan ever doing such a thing but still, what if? The longer I stood alone in the quiet bedroom the higher my anxiety levels rose.

OK, so call me a coward or maybe just an idiot but I ended up just standing there like a marble statue, wondering what was taking Kelly so long. It's not like she had all that much to take off and how long could it possibly take to drop a simple negligee over her? It seemed like hours but in all fairness it was probably only a few minutes before the bathroom door reopened.

Oh... my... god!

Kelly looked like a sexual vision, one that couldn't possibly ever be real yet there she stood wearing nothing but my wife's sheer negligee and her jewelry... and her high heels of course. She just stood there, hands on her hips with one leg forward, knees bent ever so slightly, posing for me as she watched me to see my response.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, breaking the silence as I couldn't say a word with my mouth dropped open like a fish out of water.

"You're beautiful," I gasped.

It was a dream come true. Oh sure I'd seen girls in similar outfits posing for the audience at strip clubs but I wasn't under any illusion that they had any real interest in me other than emptying me of the contents of my wallet. No, at this moment one of the sexiest and prettiest women I'd ever seen was standing before me wearing nothing but the sheerest and shortest of negligees, waiting for ME to respond, waiting for ME to fuck her!

"Do I look better in it than your wife?" she asked, biting her lower lip as if she was really worried she might not. Yeah, like there a chance in hell Megan could EVER look so sexy. Even when Megan HAD worn it that one time she'd included a matching pair of panties and of course no heels. Whereas Kelly looked confident and obviously KNEW the effect she was having on me, Megan had been embarrassed and shy even though it was ME, her own husband, that was looking at her.

Kelly slowly walked over to me. Each step a deliberate act as her hips swayed sexily from side to side. Her arms reached out for me and we embraced, pulling each other in tightly as we kissed passionately. As hard as I was I could feel her pressing against my cock as it strained to be released. My hands reached under the lower edge of the negligee and I cupped her bare ass in my hands. It was incredible? I was actually holding Kelly's perfect ass in my hands without anything between them! God she was so firm and smooth!

"I thought you'd be undressed when I came out," she whispered as our mouths parted, "Strip for me."

Kelly pulled back and started to pull back the covers from Megan's side the bed as I undressed quickly, dropping my clothes to the floor in a pile. It occurred to me I had noted she was undoing Megan's side. I guess she must have deduced which was hers from the contents of the nightstand on that side of the bed. Once the top sheet was down she lay on the bed, bunching up pillow behind her head to watch me as I finished stripping.

Once undressed I glanced at the mirror and cringed. Other than Megan no woman had ever seen me nude and seeing my belly sticking out and the beginning of man-boobs starting to emerge made me want to turn out the lights and hide from Kelly's sight. How could such a beautiful woman be turned on my a middle-aged, overweight hairy man like me?

"Leave it on," she called out as I started to reach for the light switch, "Don't you like looking at me?"

How could I tell her it had nothing to do with her when it was ME that I wanted to hide? Yet she had a point. When would I ever again have this opportunity to be in bed with a woman like her? I just wished I had a video recorder going but at the very least I was hoping every image would be burned in my brain forever. Turning from the wall switch, I quickly got I bed next to her, trying to minimize the time she had to see me nude just in case she decided to call it all off.

"Mmmmmmm, that's better," she sighed as she pressed herself into me, "I love being with a naked man."

Again we kissed and this time my hands roamed all over her body, especially her boobs. Two kids? Impossible! Compared to Megan's sagging breasts Kelly's tits were firm and perky, hard nipples poking through my fingers as I gripped her breasts. I'd never felt breasts so perfect and I couldn't resist dipping my head down to taste them as I pulled the negligee up and out of the way.

"Yesssssss," she sighed as I took her nipples I my mouth and sucked, my tongue teasing the tips. As I licked and sucked her tits my hand worked its way down her incredibly smooth and flat belly, down to where I would be feeling Megan's pubic hair but not with Kelly who was shaved bare like a young girl. A little further and I hit pay dirt? Kelly's pussy!

Kelly lifted her hips in response as I ran my finger up and down her pussy slit, pressing into her already wet hole and dragging up to her clit. She moaned as my finger pushed into her and my heart raced as I pressed even further into her. Oh god, I was fingering Kelly's pussy!

Kelly's hand reached down and gripped my hard dick, her fingers wrapping around it and just holding me in her grasp and I fingered and licked her. Reluctantly I moved my head from her breast? reluctant in I could have suckled on her all night yet at the same time eager for more. Kissing her smooth skin on her torso, I slowly moved downward and as the scent of her sex grew stronger and stronger. It was like the smell of heaven!

"Right there Keith!" she groaned as my mouth encircled her clit. Without removing my mouth from her pussy I worked my way around until I was between her legs, pushing them further apart with my hands on her smooth inner thighs. She tasted wonderful and even better was the feel of her writhing under me as I tongued her clit with my finger pushed up into her pussy as far as I could reach.

"Don't stop Keith," she cried out as her hips lifted up against my face, "Make me cum Keith... make me cum!"

My face was suddenly flooded with her pussy cum as her orgasm hit. It seemed unreal. Megan use to allow me to eat her out when we were first married but she never seemed to like it and eventually I just stopped doing it. Certainly she never orgasmed when I ate her out. In fact, sometimes I wondered if she really orgasmed ever. Not so with Kelly as she bounced under me, crying out and grabbing my heads with her hands as she pulled my face in tighter to her bald wet crotch. I moved my hands under her ass, gripping it and pushing my face in like I was eating a large melon.

Kelly's hips dropped to the bed again and now instead of pushing my head into her she was grabbing it and pulling me up towards her. Moving on top of her, I kissed her with my face covered with her pussy cum.

"Mmmmmmm, I love the way I taste on your mouth," she whispered. It was amazing? Megan wouldn't even let me near her face after I'd eaten her pussy until I'd washed it off.

Kelly pushed me away slightly until we could look at each other in our eyes. Her face was wet now with her own pussy cum, giving her such a sexy slutty look. For a moment we just looked at each other. I could feel my erection pressing against her crotch and I instinctively rotated my hips slightly to move it against her.

"Fuck me Keith," she whispered huskily.

That was all she said... just three words. Three of the most wonderful words I'd ever heard. God, Kelly wanted me to fuck her! The woman I'd dreamed about for so long, stared at during church for so long, masturbated about so many times, actually ASKED me to fuck her! Of course I wanted to do her just as badly, probably a lot more, but the point remained she'd ASKED me to fuck her rather than just agreeing to allow me. No woman had ever ASKED me to FUCK her before.

I felt her hand between us as she reached down to take my erection in her hand. Following her unspoken directions, I shifted to allow her to position me at the opening to her pussy. The feel of her warmth, the wetness of her sex, was overwhelming. I wanted nothing more at this moment than to be inside of her, to fuck her. Yet she wasn't going to let it be that easy... not Kelly.

"Tell me you want me more than your wife," she whispered, "Tell me you want to be with me more than her."

My mind was so crazed with desire I'd have done or said anything if that meant she would allow me to enter her so quickly responded with, "God yes... I want you more than my wife. I want to fuck you more than Megan."

"Then fuck me Keith... fuck me her in her bed."

It confused me for a moment but then I understood. I was so focused on Kelly's body, on her sex, that I'd forgotten where we were. Indeed, Kelly was laying exactly where Megan had been the last time we'd had sex. She was wearing Megan's sexiest outfit. Was this what Kelly wanted? Was this what turned her on? causing a man to commit adultery in his own wedding bed?

Oh well, who gave a shit? Not me at that moment, that was for sure. Megan could've appeared at the bedroom door at this moment and it wouldn't have mattered. An earthquake could've hit and it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, the surprise group of my nightmares could've jumped from the bathroom right now and it wouldn't have mattered. I was going to fuck Kelly and I was going to do it now no matter what. My thirst for her, my hunger for her sex was impossible to hold back any longer as I thrust myself forward, ramming my dick into her wet tight pussy all the way in one hard stroke! I felt the hot wetness of her incredibly tight pussy gripping me as I buried myself in her, forever breaking the vows I'd made to my wife? and happy to do so.

"Oh yeah Keith, that's it... fuck me good!"

I'd had sex with Megan an untold number of times over the years but it had never been like this. It was always tempered by my concern for her reaction, my worry over what she thought of what I was doing and whether I was adequate or not. She rarely even made a sound, let alone say a word out loud and after I'd cum she would just lay there and wait for me to pull out and move away. In other words, it was NOTHING like sex with Kelly.

Fucking Kelly was like nothing I'd ever dreamed could ever happen to me. I thrust myself deeply into her, pulling almost all the way out only to ram myself back into her again as deeply as I could. She met me with her own movement, pushing her hips up against me as if she wanted me even deeper each time I entered her, wrapping her long legs around me and pulling me into her like she couldn't get enough of me. Through it all was a non-stop series of sighs, moans and a litany of outspoken desires for me to fuck her harder, to make her cum, to give her everything I had. I like to think she came several times before finally I couldn't hold myself back anymore.

"I'm gonna cum," I gasped as I started to pull out of her more out of routine than true desire. Megan hated for me to cum in her pussy except when we were trying to get pregnant. Obviously Kelly wasn't Megan!

"Don't you dare!" she cried out sharply, locking her ankle around me and using her legs to pull me back into her, "I want your cum... give it to me Keith, give me your love. Give me your wife's sperm."

And I gave it to her? buckets it seemed. I hadn't cum this hard since I was a teen and even then never inside of a woman like this. Over and over I ejaculated sending stream after stream of my adulterous sperm deep inside of Kelly's pussy. We'd never once discussed birth control but I had to assume a slut like her was protected and in any case it wouldn't have mattered at this moment. She wanted it in her? she got it in her!

"Oh my god," I groaned hoarsely as I barely was able to keep my weight off of her when I'd finished. I started to pull out so I could move off of her but she would have none of it.

"Stay in me Keith," she moaned ever so sweetly, the sound of contentment if I'd ever heard it.

"You'll never be able to make love to your wife again without remembering this moment," she whispered into my ear, "I'll always be a part of your marriage, always in the back of your mind whenever you tell her you love her. You're mine now... forever."

It was almost like she was implanting some hypnotic suggestion but it didn't matter? I knew as I laid there with my dick still inside her hot pussy that she was 100% correct. I would NEVER forget this moment, NEVER purge my mind of the feel of her wet pussy gripping my expended dick after having just fucked her with everything I had.

I could have stayed like this all night, regardless of how my arms were hurting from holding myself off of her. Unfortunately I made the mistake of checking out the clock on her nightstand. Oh shit!

"We have to go," I said in a voice louder than I'd intended. It was almost impossible to describe how quickly things could change. One moment I was a sex-crazed wild man fucking the woman of my dreams, the next I was a scared-stiff husband looking to cover my tracks. Suddenly the feel of my dick still within Kelly's tight pussy lost the eroticism and became a nightmare. Hold crap, what had I done?

"No really Kelly, we HAVE to go!" I said urgently, scared stiff now that the clock had struck midnight and my carriage was about to turn back into a pumpkin if we didn't hurry. What if Ryan came home right now and saw his father in bed, naked on top of another woman who was wearing his mother's negligee? Not that I thought he'd recognize it (at least I hoped he wouldn't) but the point remained.

"If you say so Keith... but I bet I can get you hard again if you want to fuck me again."

That would have been a sucker bet for sure (no pun intended), one I would've loved to have lost but now with my lust having drained from me along with the sperm I'd left behind in Kelly's pussy I was being more practical-minded. Had I known what I do now though I would have taken her up on her offer, the hell with getting caught.

As it was I pulled out of Kelly and even as distracted as I was I still couldn't get over the erotic sensation as my dick dropped out of her. Would I ever feel this again? God I wanted to fuck her again... and again... and again! Shit, I'd dump Megan in a heartbeat if I thought Kelly would marry me!

Grabbing my clothes from the floor I started to dress as Kelly made the bed. Damn, I hadn't even thought about doing that. It wouldn't be until later that I would give any thought to how the bed must smell after all the times Kelly had cum and then to have my cum mixed along with it, draining out of her onto the bed. Then she disappeared back into the bathroom but this time she was out in less than a couple of minutes, back into her slut dress.

"Thank you Keith."

I looked at her in amazement. SHE was thanking ME? My expression must have betrayed my thoughts.

"I mean it Keith, it means a lot to me for you to do this. For you to show me how much you want me... to tell me how much more you want me than your own wife. It made me feel sexy... and wanted."

Well, if there was ever a girl who never needed to worry about feeling sexy and wanted it would have to be Kelly. Still, it made me feel good for her to say that. Talk about an ego boost... THE amazing Kelly said I made her feel sexy!

With that we left. I half expected her to kiss me or at least hug me but we made our way to the car in the garage without another word. Even during the drive back to her place was silent. I wasn't sure what to say so unless she said something I wasn't going to say something stupid.

When we got to her apartment complex I headed for the lot but she told me to just drop her off at the entrance to her complex. Before I could do anything she opened the door for herself and stepped out.

"Thank you Keith," she said, dipping her head back into the car.

"When can we do this again?" I finally had to ask. The question had been burning a hole in me all the way back and I couldn't let her go without asking. Surely if I'd been all she said she would want me to fuck her again, right?

"No Keith, I'm sorry," she said shaking her head, "We only do this once. I'm happily married and have no desire to be your mistress."

"But..." I tried to interrupt.

"No 'buts' Keith," she said in a stern voice. Suddenly all the sexiness and softness was gone, replaced by a cold business tone. "Never ask me again or try to touch me again... never."

With that she shut the door and turned to walk away, not even glancing back. I drove home an emotional wreck, filled with confused and conflicting feelings. What had I done? What was I going to do? The only thing I was sure of as that I would never have Kelly again yet she was right, I'd never get her out of my mind. In the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder if that was her intention all along...

THE END

  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
olblueyesolblueyesalmost 7 years ago
played him like a cheap violin

your portrayal of kelly was spot on,,however, keith was so much the retard, it had me tearing my hair,,its a wonder he can dress and feed himself. keith was way in over his head. i think kelly was or should have been the prime interest, her husband and children have watched her fuck other men and she is most definitely fucking her father,,what a hot slut..well written and well paced but missed the mark on keith. what a put down on men. she only would fuck him once in his wifes bed to feed her ego.

jlarue1959jlarue1959almost 7 years ago
What about the sheets?

... Sure hope that Keith got the sheets through the laundry cycle before Megan got back ... I'm sure that she would have smelled the illicit sex from her bed and gone nuclear!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Missed this one because it was under 1st time

Kelly was simply splendid in her seduction of Kieth. Thank you for setting up the rest of your stories. Marvelous done.

Alwaystaboo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Loved the story... the buildup and the resolution were great. And although we won't be seeing Kelly again (perhaps?), I think the storyline and characters could totally support a sequel. The seeds Kelly planted about his daughter seemed to have struck fertile ground, so to speak. Perhaps Keith could begin escorting his daughter to church and perhaps they'd catch Kelly's father's eye... lots of very interesting ways these characters could drift back into each other's influence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kieth's is lost

Kelly just tossed out the bait. Kieth took it. It was his first time cheatinging, but Kelly controlled the seduction from start to finish. She not only made him toss away his moral code, she left her imprint on his soul. He chose her sensuality over the love of his wife, because Kelly gave him the option to cheat. Once he chose Kelly over Meagan, her job was done. She knew that he would always be fucking Kelly in Meagan's body. Sweet! As a bonus, Kieth would now begin to beat off as he thought about Molly. We all know it. That is Kelly's power: tearing down a man's facade and exposing the carnal desires that he can't admit. Right, Kelly?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
Quarrelling with Kaylee He tries to resist his girlfriend's little sister.in Erotic Couplings
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
More Stories