The Seduction of Lori Pt. 03

Story Info
White husband wants his wife seduced by a young black guy.
3.6k words
4.68
42.1k
62

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her bravado in the exam room, Lori's heart was pounding as she left the exam room -- her shift was over, so she packed up her lunchbox and headed out to the parking garage. Once she got in her car, she put her head on the steering wheel and sighed...THAT was over the line she said she'd never cross, she thought to herself.

She tugged at the crotch of her panties...she was soaked...her body was betraying her! She started her car and drove home, mad at herself for doing what she did with Ryan but god, it was soooo nice too. Something inside her wanted to touch him, taste him...even though it was such a bad thing to do, she would have kicked herself for NOT doing it. It was just surprising.

When she got home, Lori checked on the kids and went into the bedroom. Duane was on his stomach snoring loudly. She was in the mood for some loving but couldn't rouse him so she took a shower, changed into a t-shirt and panties for sleep and went into the kitchen with her laptop and poured a glass of wine. She fired up the laptop and was just cruising the internet a little, her mind was elsewhere. She pulled up a search engine....thinking back to earlier, fingers trembling over the keyboard, she typed "BIG BLACK COCKS" in the search bar and hit enter.

The screen filled with videos and images of black cocks, cut and uncut, thick, thin, all impossibly long -- some dark purple, others so light, they could have been white. Some with huge sacks hanging low.

She refined her search: WHITE WIVES WITH FIRST BLACK COCKS. More pictures this time, some with tape measures next to them or a woman's arm for comparison. She shuddered at the visuals and was tempted to look at the videos but didn't dare wake Duane or the kids.

Different pictures took her to different links and photos and GIFS of white women sucking black cocks or being stuffed with them. Lori dropped her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through the thin material of the panties.

She sat at the kitchen table facing the opening into the living room and intentionally left a second window open with recipes in case she had to quickly close the page she was on if someone walked into the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ, Ryan.... How can you be all this?", she murmured under her breath... Smart, handsome, fit, young, sassy and have a cock this big?

She finished her glass of wine and poured another -- not typical after a work night, but she was too anxious and on fire to sleep. She opened her gmail via another browser just to clear the junk advertising and stupidity that normally came into email and froze when she saw an email from Ryan. She took a gulp of wine and opened it:

"Hey, so a funny thing happened to me tonight....I accidently burned my leg in a restaurant accident and had to go over to the Emergency Department at S__________ Hospital. I'm okay, don't worry -- but the funny part is that while I was there, I ran into a woman that was the spitting image of you! But it couldn't have been you because she teased me and did something I'm sure you wouldn't have done..."

As Lori read the email, her face got red and she felt as though she was going to pee herself. She groaned -- a mixture of shame and lust. She continued reading:

"So, all kidding aside, I wanted to thank you for taking care of my burn tonight and for igniting another one in me. I thought I'd share a little video I made for you.. See attached..."

Lori clicked on the attachment and there was Ryan naked sitting in bed with his laptop off to the right and his phone videoing him looking at porn on the laptop. His cock was straight up and dripping and on the screen was a petite short haired blonde nurse with small breasts sucking a black guy's cock.

Lori watched as Ryan stroked his shaft as he viewed the video -- because of the proximity of the iPhone to his cock, it looked enormous and she felt herself getting wet all over again...She saw Ryan masturbating with one eye on his cock and the other on what he was watching -- as the nurse in the video climbed on top of the black patient in the bed, Lori absentmindedly dropped her fingers between her legs and started to touch herself lightly.

It was all so surrealistic seeing him masturbating, watching the video and hearing him groan all at the same time...

The woman in the video was rising up and sliding down the thick black cock and he was sucking her little breasts like a man dying of thirst.

All of a sudden, Ryan cried out and Lori watched as his cock erupted spewing ropes of thick cum high and out of range of the video. She cried out herself as she orgasmed without realizing she had pulled her panties to one side and was sliding her fingers deep inside her. Her legs started shaking and she felt her eyesight flashing in front of her. When she realized what had transpired, she looked back at the video to see hot cum running down Ryan's naked chest.

She gasped.

Ryan turned to the camera and said in the video..."Anytime, anywhere...you want this...it's yours...standing offer"

Lori quickly closed the video and shut down the laptop...shaking, she finished her wine and went to the bathroom to clean up. She changed into fresh panties and climbed into bed to sleep but it didn't come easily. At least not as easily as she had come earlier!

The sight of Ryan's cock spurting a thick lava stream on his chest was unnerving to her. She couldn't get the image out of her head and squeezing her legs together tightly imaging what that might feel like exploding inside her make her pussy tingle.

She tried unsuccessfully to wake Duane twice and finally rolled over and fell into a fitful sleep that was unsatisfying. Ryan's words kept coming back to her and it felt more like a prophecy than an offer.

The next day, she watched the video again after Duane went to work and masturbated again. She decided to email Ryan and made it light and witty:

"Dear Mr. Tyler - We hope your stay at S______________ Hospital was both pleasant and healing in nature. We take the needs and opinions of our patients very seriously and would like to ask that you take part in a quick 5 question survey to help us improve our service to our patients and the quality of their experience in the event that you ever need medical treatment again in the future. Please rate the following on a scale of 1-10 with a 1 being poor and a 10 being exceptional:

1. Upon arriving at our facility, were you greeting within a reasonable timeframe?

2. Was our facility clean, well lit and was the signage appropriate?

3. Was the information gathering process efficient and professional?

4. Was the treatment/care that you received from our medical staff beneficial to your recovery?

5. Would you consider using our facility again if needs arise?

Your opinion matters to us! Please respond via email at your earliest convenience.

Best Regards,

The Staff at S____________ Hospital"

Lori chuckled to herself as she sent the email -- secretly, she wanted to say more, but figured this would provide an opening. She wanted to tell Ryan how much she enjoyed the video and how hot it was, but she didn't know how to broach that subject so soon after what happened. In her mind, the fact that the little blonde nurse in the video looked so much like her made her crazy and hoped he thought so too.

It was Lori's day off and when Duane got home, she had a favorite meal ready for him and the kids. She felt like she needed to tell him that she ran into Ryan the night before in case it ever came out and was pensive through dinner trying to figure out the best way to mention it. He noticed her mood and asked about it -- she said she just had a lot on work issues on her mind and then used the opportunity to tell him about Ryan's visit.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you -- do you remember that friend of yours, Ryan Tyler? He showed up in the ED last night with a burn on his leg -- evidently, he works part time over at that fancy Italian restaurant off Elm and 3rd and slipped on some grease and fell against the big ovens. He's lucky it wasn't worse. Dr. Reynolds took care of him."

Duane started to say something in response but one of the kids was acting up and he got distracted. Lori was actually happy that it was dropped so quickly.

After the kids got baths and were in bed, she and Duane were sitting in the living room watching television and an advertisement for The Chi came on starring Jacob Latimore. Lori glanced up at the screen and then over at Duane who was watching.

He turned to her and said, "That guy sort of looks a little like Ryan, doesn't he?"

She glanced back at the tv and shrugged, "Maybe a little?"

Duane said, "Oh, that reminds me -- you said you ran into him last night? At the hospital?"

Lori felt her face burning and tried to be nonchalant and said, "Yeah, he got a small burn on his leg from the oven. It wasn't too bad -- Dr. Reynolds was his doctor."

Duane looked at her and felt that she was leaving something out of the story, so he asked her if she spoke to him?

Lori couldn't look at Duane but said, "Well, I was the on call RN when he came in, so yes, I was there when he was admitted -- but she did all the heavy lifting" (With the exception of one thing, she mused with a slight smile on her lips).

"Oh? How's he doing? I haven't talked to him for a long time. I didn't know he worked over there...I thought he was a college student or something."

Lori said, "Well, aside from the burn, he seemed fine...I mean, you know him better than I do. He was a little flirty with me but you know how college kids are. They all think they're God's gift to women and little studs. LOL"

Duane looked at the side of Lori's face but she was watching the scene on the television and felt something in his loins stir. He also noticed her pert little nipples protruding through the thin t-shirt she was wearing.

"Flirty? How so?"

Lori gave him an exasperated look and sighed, "You know, friendly...Gave me a hug and asked about you...nothing crazy... we talked about his bike a little, the restaurant, school...Dr. Reynolds took a while getting into the exam room, so we had some time...Plus I was cleaning his burn getting him ready to see her."

Duane felt his cock jump..."You cleaned his burn? Was he naked?"

Lori blushed, "Well, yes, NO -- he had a paper gown that they make you wear but yes, he had to remove his pants for her to look at his burn."

Duane was seriously hard now, thinking about his wife seeing this young black guy naked. He asked her, "so you got up close and personal...is it true what they say?"

Lori looked at him incredulously "What??? What are you asking me?"

Duane grinned and said, "C'mon Lor, you've heard the rumors about black guys all being big...I mean, I've seen him at the bar and there are usually cute girls all around him so guessing he's hung?"

Lori didn't know which burned more, her face or the fire building between her legs...She felt her voice get really high and said, "Duane, you're a perv! Yes, he was big...is that what you wanted to hear?"

Duane laughed and said he was just messing with her.

Lori changed the subject and started talking about the restaurant and that they should think about going there some Friday instead of Applebees all the time. She said it's a little fancier than what they were used to but might be a nice change.

Duane nodded and looked at the TV -- Jacob had his shirt off and looked over to see Lori watching intently.

"Like that?" he asked...

Lori sighed but said, "What's not to like? He's young and fit and handsome!"

"And black..." Duane added, "Aren't all white women curious about black guys?"

Lori snapped at him, "Duane Tolles! You are so weird sometimes! Any intelligent woman knows that you can't generalize like that -- everyone is different, some big, some small, some fat, some slender -- it's racist to say all black guys are bigger than white guys. Besides, it's not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean!"

Duane laughed and told her that urban rumors start somewhere and that she herself said Ryan was big. He then asked her if she ever had one that size -- She stuck her tongue out at him and said that he already knew all the guys she ever dated and no, she was happy with him.

The rest of the evening was uneventful...Lori had an extra glass of wine and Duane hoped that meant that she would be in the mood for some fooling around when they went to bed...He climbed in and was stroking his penis under the cover a little waiting for her to brush her teeth. When she came out, she was wearing just panties and had taken her t-shirt off...she climbed into bed and he reached for her and pulled her toward him...

They kissed and he played with her nipples lightly which he knew drove her crazy...He sucked one and then the other and she reached down and was playing with his cock.

"Wow, somebody is pretty hard tonight!" she said, stroking him until he was at full mast.

"Do you want to suck it?" Duane asked...

She gave him a look and then disappeared under the covers pulling down his underwear and started sucking his cock. He groaned as she went down on him and then when he was totally drenched with her saliva, he flipped her over onto her back and pulled her panties off and was surprised to see that she had shaven herself bare...

"Wow, this is new..." he said...."Special occasion?"

She grinned and smacked his arm, "Just wanted a change is all...do you like it?"

He told her how sexy it was and that he wanted to taste her...but she told him just to stick it in...that she wanted to be fucked...

First of all, she seldom used the word fuck EVER and to be so wet without oral stimulation was new too... But he obliged and was inside her in a second -- as wet as he ever felt her to be...His Lori was back, he thought..

While they were fucking, Duane stuck his finger in her mouth and she sucked on it as he was deep inside her...Lori was moaning as he made love to her and her hips were rising off the bed to meet his thrusts...

"Lor, this feels so good...I'm imaging you with my cock inside you while you suck on another one at the same time..."

He felt her tense and then her pussy muscles contracted around his shaft and she closed her eyes tightly and was moaning like crazy...he said, "Maybe I should invite Ryan over and we'll both take care of you"

Lori gasped and her legs shook and as her orgasm overtook her, she whimpered and came all over Duane's penis... It was too much for Duane and he came immediately after...collapsing on top of his petite little wife...

Nothing more was said by either one of them, but Duane now knew there was more to Lori than he initially imagined. She was thinking about Ryan too...

The next morning, Lori showered and dressed for work, changing into a set of tan scrubs with matching beige bra and panties -- she thought about last night -- Duane's comments and her reaction to them... There was no denying that it turned both of them on. Lori lay awake in bed long after Duane was snoring thinking about his comments -- the thought of sucking Ryan while Duane was taking her from behind or even better, having Ryan ramming that big black cock into her pussy while she sucked Duane! She made herself damp just thinking about the idea.

She wanted to discuss it again, but Duane was up and out of the house before she got the chance. This was uncharted territory for both of them and she needed to figure out when it was a good time.

Even though they exchanged text messages that day, nothing was brought up about it except Duane sending her kisses and said how much he enjoyed making love last night. For her part, Lori couldn't stop thinking about it but decided to let things evolve organically and if it didn't come up again, she wouldn't mention it.

Nothing was said that evening but when they went to bed, they made love again...Déjà vu...Taking her doggy style -- fingers in the mouth...mentioning how hot it would be to have two men at once attending to her needs -- both coming quickly...

As they lay next to one another, Duane looked up at the ceiling at commented softly, "You know, I was thinking about you taking care of Ryan and seeing his cock the other day and you telling me how big it was and I thought that must have seemed pretty hot."

Lori stared at the ceiling waiting for him to finish his thought but he let the weight of his words hang in the air. She didn't know what to say -- she was waiting for him to continue but he stayed quiet...She could hear her heart pounding in her ears and his breath and after what seemed like an eternity, she decided to just say what was on her mind....

"Duane, I wasn't going to say anything because I wasn't sure of how you'd take it...but I wasn't totally honest with you about the other night when we were treating Ryan. Yes, he was naked, yes, he was big...very big....very dark -- bigger than any man I've ever seen. And when he saw me, he hugged me...His penis was hanging down his leg and he got hard and thick and erect and when Dr. Reynolds walked in, she asked me to take hold of it because it was in the way of her treating the burn."

Duane looked at her and was blinking hard... so she continued.

"I grabbed Ryan's penis by the shaft and held it up and away -- and it's a misnomer to call it a penis...He had a cock...big, thick, veiny and dripping with precum....as far as I'm concerned, it did something to me that I can't explain -- something inside me that scared me -- me, the slightly racist woman who never was attracted to black men in my life. And Ryan saw that in me and saw right through my façade. I looked up at him and his cock was pulsing and thickening and swelling and getting larger and larger the tighter I held it...and he smiled at me. He wasn't making fun of me -- he was exercising a dominance over me...He knew I was smitten with him."

She looked at Duane for a reaction but he had a blank expression -- she went on.

"Once Dr. Reynolds was finished dressing the wound, she gave Ryan a prescription for pain and left the room. Only after she left did I realize I still had a death grip on his cock.... I let go and it hung in the air like it was suspended by strings -- I tried to make light of it and walk away, but I didn't -- I took my glove off, took a step toward Ryan to say goodbye and then I knelt down and took that amazing cock in my bare hand and licked the precum off the head. It just HAD to be done. It was the right thing to do...I can't explain it. But it felt right. And then I walked out of the room and I knew what I did was wrong, but I was so excited and so turned on."

Duane's mouth dropped open and Lori knew she had said too much...but then, he turned to her with a strange smile on his face and she wasn't sure if he was going to slap her across the face or kiss her. She recoiled a bit as she looked at his face and he looked deep in her eyes and he kissed her. She started to cry and almost wanted him to have struck her instead.

"I'm so sorry, Duane -- I've betrayed you and our marriage... I feel horrible."

Duane ran his hand over the side of her face..."No, baby -- I get it...I'm okay with it...it turns me on if I'm being perfectly honest. I don't see this as an betrayal at all. I'm glad you're being honest with me."

They made love again -- hard, passionate love -- there was a release in their shared confession with one another... and then fell asleep in each other's arms.