All Comments on 'The Seduction of Lori Pt. 06'

by RyanTyler98

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

It’s one thing to have an affair for physical reasons; but few women can compartmentalize adultery. Eventually, emotions come into play.

So the question is: when, not if, she decides to leave Duane, does she go with Ryan or play the field as a single woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep going -

CuckseniorCucksenioralmost 2 years ago

As all the others, very well written. But damn, I HATE the time between chapters. Anxiously waiting for Chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s time she gets black bred. I so hope there’s a huge pregnancy risk involved. This is one of the better series I’ve read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmm! Another sexy chapter! I love the description of the tenderness and passion between Lori and Ryan. Her struggle to fight the feelings in her mind. There must be some truth to this story. It’s too well detailed not to be. Please continue! “A”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well its yet another chapter and she is closer to being a black monster cock white bitch. So much for staying faithful and respecting her vows. And of course cucking her pathetic white husband. You go Ryan fuck up a marriage make sure the white bitch gets pregnant and has to explain to everyone how she gave birth to a black bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's going well, but sex needs to happen next chapter as we are now 6 in, it's been a fantastic build up but getting a bit tedious now.

beachbum5953beachbum5953almost 2 years ago

Another terrific chapter… well-written… can’t wait for the discussion between Lori and Duane before her next encounter with Ryan…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m wondering how much communication is going on between Ryan & Duane? If Ryan is going to tell him he blew a load down her throat & is getting close to rearranging her pussy. I hope Duane can handle what he has put in motion. It’s always great to see if a good faithful wife will cheat under the right circumstances. I hope she cheats with Ryan then sets her eyes on the black coworker. Maybe by the end of this great story she is carrying a black child in her tummy.

darien1971darien1971almost 2 years ago

Love your storyline. But....your dragging it out. Either bring out the chapters daily or make then longer with more content. Kinda like waiting for an Avatar sequel :)

Pfj99Pfj99almost 2 years ago

Author, you’re killing me! 😂 I’m breathlessly awaiting the next installment.

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Darien and others. This was never supposed to be a series story but it seems to be a fairly popular so i went with it as a series of shorter chapters. I’m a new author and still learning the ropes of writing and publishing. It appears that once I submit a chapter, it takes a day or two to be reviewed before it’s put on the website. But I agree, a tease is fun but enough is enough. I will try to spend a little more time and finish it and submit this weekend. Unless there’s enough people who like the shorter chapters? Please let me know. You’re welcome to email me directly at ryantylerboston@gmail.com and voice your opinion. Thank you to everyone who likes the stories - I wasn’t sure if I had the ability or skill because there’s so many amazing writers here and I felt a bit intimidated at first. But your positive feedback helped me write more. Much love, Ryan.

Ecbert173Ecbert173almost 2 years ago

I love all the chapters, don't get me wrong and I prefer build up and tensions and anticipations in a story but it's really dragging now and why are the chapters so short! These 6 parts could easily have been written in 2-3 parts in my opinion.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter. The story has been wonderful. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bit of inspiration for the type of story your writing, everyonesavoyeur for the discriptive and cryptkeeper for the psychology. Your a good writer and theirs not many around anymore. I see huge potential!

popuonepopuonealmost 2 years ago

ya this is getting really good thanks for another great chapter please keep it up you make Lorie feel so real not easy to do

RyanTyler98RyanTyler98almost 2 years agoAuthor

Okay, just submitted Part 7 - It's longer and I think it came out well. Not sure when it will be previewed and published but I couldn't finish the story yet - too much to still tell. Please let me know if you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story. by the way my wife is Lori. waiting for the next par, then i will convince her to read all/

Lazarus72Lazarus72almost 2 years ago

Excellent story and writing. Enjoyed every part and I anxiously await each new one. Can't wait to see where it goes. Hoping that Duane will eventually get to watch (if he hasn't already), although I'm guessing he may have to visit Smithfield for a few days. Thank you.

Amiable69Amiable69almost 2 years ago

A great chapter! Love the pace. Lori is a lucky girl! Amy x

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

This date I say lady is a skank and needs to be locked to the curb lest she infect her innocent children with her alley cat morals. She belongs to the streets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story telling is keeping me on edge and daydreaming of getting slowly ravished as Lori in this tale. Chapter six is a classic....

lotusluvrlotusluvralmost 2 years ago

This story would be better if Duane was involved. He started all of this and it has already been established in their fantasy talk. Lori are came clean on licking the tip of his cock while she was at work. Duane and Lori had great sex after. This should have been a couple conspiring to get with Ryan and less Lori cheating or going behind Duane’s back. Just doesn’t flow since revelations havee Ed already been made

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@buzzsawlenny. If you are going to post your idiotic remarks after jacking off to it most likely. Then at least you can do is spell check your shti before posting.

noreasternoreasteralmost 2 years ago

Personally I’m enjoying this story and your doing a great job. I’ve written stories before but never “published” them anywhere so I have a pretty good idea how much time and thought it takes to do what you’re doing. I do like the direction you’re going with it, keeping Duane in the dark for awhile and having Lori reluctantly and slowly giving in to her desires and keeping her love of her husband. Good job.

kater001kater001over 1 year ago

A great instalment. Things get in motion. Lust takes over. Amazing, sensual story-telling.

2cruzin4bull2cruzin4bull2 months ago

Wish he would have rubbed the tip against her wet pussy lips.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRyanTyler98@RyanTyler98
Single black male 26 from NY recent MBA graduate - 6'2 180 - short black hair and brown eyes. New email is ryantylerboston@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES