All Comments on 'The Seeker Ch. 02'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
I can’t wait

This is interesting. I hope he truly falls for her by the end. I love noncon that turns into romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it,

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

If you would stop with these silly mentions of how she’s essentially getting wet as fuck from thinking about him given the situation she’s in, this would be perfect. As it is, that really detracts from the story and particularly from a character who you are trying to set up as strong and willfull. She’s strong and fierce but she gets wet at the sight of his dark flashing eyes? It’s inconsistent and doesn’t gel. It weakens the character. Which is a shame because otherwise I love this. Please don’t fall for the trap that so many other authors here fall into. Not trying to be rude just bummed that this great story is going down that same old path. He can force her to get off without her wanting it you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

Thank you for posting the next chapter so quickly. I agree with anonymous, she's melting far too willingly and quickly. But Im loving this story so much, your writing is wonderful. I can't wait to sink my teeth into the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellant story

I can't wait to see where this is going, I've really enjoyed it so far. Hurry up with the next chapter!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 5 years ago

Yep, more. Hope this isn't a stupid question, but what does he need her for exactly? She doesn't seem to be sure, even of his identity and he is under the impression that she had known of him and his intentions from the very start. I'm just a tad confused there...

Can't wait for next bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving this

I disagree with the other anon about her succumbing too quickly he gave her something to relax right? And girls with strong character can high sex drives too doesn’t make em any weaker. Anyways please keep updating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why?

When if noncon turning to romance is every woman’s dream do they get so upset when men actually do this to them IRL? Anyway...

He destroys her people, kills her friend/sister, unleashes hell onto whatever earth she lives in, tearing apart the very foundation of her world - why wouldn’t she get desperately wet just by looking at him?

You are writing a story on noncon that is about something more than sex. You have attracted a large audience rapidly. No need to go hella heavy on the gushy girl sexually drawn to and overwhelmed by a powerful man, that’s par for the course here. The story is great on its own so far, so let the lust come out as the story progresses and ease up on the gooey romantic stuff early on, this is noncon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Super promising!!!

I love where this is going already! I love a dark brooding man that gets completely obsessed with the heroine. Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write more!

Disregard the anonymous critique about the main character and getting wet from her initial encounters with the main male figure who obviously is villainous in his initial treatment of Seeker. If it was Not mentioned - the reader wouldn’t have any way of knowing that there is that dichotomous pull/aversion of her feelings towards the mysterious man. It is obvious that your story is good enough to draw on many people’s imagination, and that we are all anxiously awaiting “what happens next?” It is Your story and you can develop your characters and reveal their feelings in the literary way that you know will eventually bring the storyline to the point(s) that you are headed toward. And how complicated those feelings are is a part of that process. Having a woman who already has other self castigating worries from her origins (another mystery waiting to unfold) weighing on her mind - adding the burden of possible self loathing because she is drawn to a powerful alpha figure in spite of herself... there is a saying in romance ... the heart wants what the heart wants. We don’t Know yet where the story is taking us , but what we DO know is the personal conflict Seeker is dealing with, only because it is revealed in the story. Please keep it coming! Great story telling.

ImhannahgImhannahgover 5 years ago
Lisseeennn

I love it , just the type of stuff I enjoy reading . Except I wish it was longer . I get so sad when it ends so fast . When will you be releasing the next chapter ? Today ? Tonight ? Next 5 min ?! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

WRITE FASTER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoy reading about sexual activity as much as anyone else, but without a good story it becomes boring. This story has the potential to be exceptional...keep up the great work. Last but not least, thank you for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whaaat?

After reading the snarky comments about her repeatedly "getting wet as fuck" I thought I was reading a different book. I had to go back and reread every word of both chapters to see what I missed. Either I truly am reading a completely different story or you've got some batshit crazy people trolling you already! There was only one single mention of her stomach fluttering that could have been from fear of even gas for all we know so far. She's shown nothing but resistance so far with the exception of the slightly drugged reaction to drink he forced down her. Her inner dialogue has not once declared an iota of attraction or even depicted him as handsome. Just very big. One commenter had to point out that you've posted in the non-con section as if you don't know what that is. BTW...It's Non-Consent and/or Reluctance! Even if you want to make her multi-orgasmic, if she doesn't have a choice in matter, it's still RAPE. Something I thought most grown-up people understood by now! It seems there are some who see this genre as requiring abuse and brutality because it's all they get off on. Quite frankly I think there are more than a few folks here making a lot of projections of their own needs instead of letting you write your own characters and story. Don't let them intimidate you. Stick to your own instincts and desires. This is YOUR work NOT theirs! I'm quite enjoying it so far but honestly it's barely begun. I look forward to see where YOU take us not some naysayers!

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Very Interesting.

Reading on.

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

Great beginning of a story, really enjoying it.

one thing that stood out a little was that there were a couple of grins that seem to stay on the faces for a long time... that can be exhausting and look very frozen and fake, as it doesn't sound too natural.... (like her grinning as he comes in... why is she grinning.... it seems very clearly fake and put on.. maybe she doesn't realise).... anyway, small detail.

Thanks for writing this. Looking forward to reading more. xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Seeker Previous Part
The Seeker Series Info