All Comments on 'The Seeker Ch. 03'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this

This is such a good story, thank you for the consistent upload. I can’t wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You are an amazingly talented writer. This story has depth and the slow build is intriguing. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the next chapter.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
This is the best

I seriously can’t wait for more. This is the best. The very best. I want to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cannot wait!

Love the story you are weaving.

katsmandukatsmanduover 5 years ago
Wonderful Tale!

I was concerned as the first 2 Chapters wove us, the readers, into this new realm; because you apologized for laying the groundwork, but I found myself desperately searching for MORE preamble. I found them too short! By the time this third chapter unfolded, the subtle way the bits and pieces of Chap 1 & 2 sealed the cracks between the bricks of the story (Chap 3), I was hooked-fascinated-enthralled. Well done! Please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible story!

Wow this story is brilliant! I'm curious as to why she didn't try to bite him when he forced her on her knees. He wouldn't be able to complete the ritual with a severed penis and she would've had the opportunity to escape?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whoa

Oh my goodness... that was amazing. Perfect perfect prefect. Thank you so much.

samaramatissesamaramatisseover 5 years ago
Bound vs Bind

You've misused "bound" in a few places when you need to use "bind." They are forms of one another. Hope this helps. Examples:

He had to bind her to him.

The sexual act would finally bind them (you can add "together" but it's implied; by definition, "binding" involves two or more things).

The sexual act bound them to one another.

Her tattoos marked her as bound, but she had never bound with anyone/she refused to bind with anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okaaaay...

I'm curious if that was always intended to be so brutal or if you were influenced by the previous chapters comments suggesting that you were writing a Non-Con/Reluctance story with too much "Con" and not enough "Non" I just pray you don't try turning this into a love story now that you've written him as a bipolar violent abusive monster!

There's always going to be some initial pain the 1st time (consensual or not) but there's a big difference between a guy talented enough to simply use her body's sexual response against her and a rage filled predator who's idea of foreplay is a violent throat rape followed up with a bloody torn battered pussy!

There is an ocean wide spectrum in this genre allowing for fantasies from simple coercion to sadistic torture & sexual slavery. I think one thing most readers agree with is that one end of the spectrum can be spun into capitulation & romance and the other revenge killing! I think it gets confusing for some with a BDSM kink because some of us enjoy much of the play from both ends of the spectrum but with the emphasis on informed consent!

It might sound like I'm rambling but my point is that she probably could have worked past some forced orgasms but I don't see how she could ever forgive what he put her through nor should she. Now I hope it's just a tale of the heroines quest for survival & payback!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
Last anonymous

I can still see this turning into romance. People can always change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Characters has limited range of emotions

Just finished your Poison Ivy series and got to the first page of this chapter, and quite frankly your main female characters have a limited scope of emotion. They get angry, yell and hit. They hit when unprovoked, when the situation doesn’t call for a struggle or defence, or even as part of a cunning escape attempt. It’s like watching an immature kid throwing a tantrum... constantly. Poison asked “why” once and got a limited answer, weeks go by and all she does is hit and get fucked. That may be what you want to happen but from a readers perspective, that is repetitive, unlikable, unrealistic, immature, and just annoying. And Lailya here is heading the same way. It demonstrates such limited emotional control and resilience. Neither have been pushed and pushed until they break and strike out, they just go around hitting people. I’ll keep reading for now, but please consider breaking out of that pattern of responses and use the violent episodes when more appropriate to the situation.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

A good story, but I don't like the parts about all of her friends and relatives being murdered.

jenna6jenna6about 5 years ago
@the last Anon

"Poison Ivy" is perfect just the way it is. Keep up the good work, ReckingBall!

NoFillaNoFillaabout 5 years ago

Ya lost me on this one. She's super upset, because she's just found out some fuck raped and murdered her best friend.. during which said best friend refused to betray her.(aka the main character had a friend who PROTECTED HER BETTER THAN PETER DID JESUS)...And that fucker's colleague meets up w her, says "I didn't give those orders but I did order a lot of other buds of yours dead," then SLAPS HER WHEN SHE GETS UPSET ABOUT THIS, then shoves a finger up her pussy and she's fucking into it? For fuuuuck's sake. Non-consent/reluctance does not mean women characters need be depicted as lacking loyalty, courage, or really any admirable quality except being in possession of a vagina. Waste of fucking time.

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

wow... quite a chapter.... i felt like Venlen started to come across a bit dodgy, at the point where, right after lifting Laiyla to the bed when she was heavily crying, panicking and grieving, he started to feel her up sexually.... to the point of pushing his finger inside her..... talk about the worst timing ever.... i guess he comes across very young and very one-track-minded and unable to understand timing, if written in this way.... (you could have a little time lapse between the grieving, crying scene, and him pushing penetration on her... it might work better in terms of how his character comes across)...

The scene where she gets inside his mind and looks for something vulnerable is kickass and well-written... really liked that...

The oral sex scene is naughty and heavy and hot.... ( it is a non-con story )..... and the deflowering part is rightly shown to be painful.... there was a mention about her wetness... and then a bit later, about her being unprepared... if she was... unprepared.... then wow.... this guy is very violent in his anger.... i guess all the blood could allude to the fact that she was really only very minimally moist and not ready..... and her orgasming sounds pretty 'magical' and not so real, but maybe you needed to put it in, for the bonding/binding plot reason.... though i don't fully get it why she didn't want to fight the orgasm.... i mean, just tighten her muscles to not get to that point.... or was it because she acknowledged that he would just keep going, and the pain would be there, until she at some point came....

So. he basically really effed up the first time sexual experience for her about as bad as he possibly could have.... if she now starts to just limply fall in love with him and be casually ok with sex with him, and orgasming all the time.... i would say something's been messed in her brain big time :)... though of course it might be the bond.... glad she salvaged smth from being transferred to him... i have a feeling there's more she can do also.... the bonding marks could also be removed, as we found out, so.... let's live in hope... :)

Anyway, great story.... pretty heavy chapter, i wasn't seeing this coming... but hey, she definitely saw parts of his character quite clearly.... boy has some serious temper issues....

Oh and Sonya's character and her parts in this story, the parts that showed how she communicated with Laiyla and Ven etc. were absolutely beautiful.... so well-written.... just lovely and so evocative....

Thanks for writing, really enjoying the story xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

honestly facefuck could have waited for later punishments not just before her first time

also it could have been much better if she had received some oral from him at least for the first time .non con doesnt always have to be painful or brutal ,he could gave given her forced ,unwanted oral /pleasure and she could have have been in denial despite involuntarily enjoying it ,it still would have been a very naughty ,juicy hot noncon /rape

JasmijnJasmijnover 2 years ago

Love you’re writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hard to read. I hate these kind of scenes, I hope this story makes that dakness worth it.

Babydevil93Babydevil93about 1 month ago

I'm here for the noncon and is amazingly well written. Not sugarcoating anything but very real and honest emotions. Enemies to lovers I hope!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES