All Comments on 'The Seeker Ch. 04'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

So good! I look forward to this story updating ever time I come on! It’s unique and interesting; keep up the great work.

FromTxFromTxover 5 years ago
This gets better and better

Hope you continue it. How many chapters do you have planned?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's kinda weird how she can just brush off how he killed her family for orgasms tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You are weaving such an interesting story! The characters have depth and you have a wonderful understanding of this category. It’s non-con without Venlen being sadistic. He exhibits control, domination and uses praise to his benefit. He feels possessive ownership of Laiyla. As for her part, I disagree with a previous annon’s post. She didn’t willfully engage in sex and enjoy her orgasm. That was taken from her. She expressed confusion and shame. Will that change? Let’s see how the bond progresses and what Eila’s dialogue meant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like it, though am wondering

Like it, though am wondering why she's in pain when too far away, but he seemingly not? Wouldn't that increase her resentment and hatred of him/being bonded to him?

ImhannahgImhannahgover 5 years ago
Love

Can’t wait for the next chapter and when she finds out what he is !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yeah theres no way in hell id cum on the dick thats responsible for everyone getting murdered

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A brilliant story

As always thank you for posting. I'm obsessed!

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 5 years ago
Gahhh

I wanted to like this, I really did. But Laiyla is so unlikable to me. Totally agree with the previous comments about her getting off on this dude’s dick. Can’t stand a chick who is so busy blushing thinking about how he made her feel funny between her legs when he looked at her that she forgets to think about how he is responsible for the destruction of her home and people. So unrealistic. I do like him though. He’s hot and he’s not schizophrenic like she is.

Also I dislike the trope of one rapist being worse than the other so she runs back to the less violent slash creepy one for protection and looks to him to save her. Sorry, but nope. It makes her seem so weak. I feel like you could have done something better to make him redeem himself slash appear less of a cock in her eyes. Both these dudes are rapey assholes so why is it okay for her to want him just because the other rapist was going to violently murder her after he raped her? How has he done anything worthy of redemption in her eyes? Like. I get they’re bonded now but that’s not good enough.

I’ll be sure to check out any future stories from you, because I do like your writing and you obvs put lots of effort into this. I hope you don’t take offence to my comment just being real. I can’t read further here because it’s just not for me. But plenty of chicks seem to be enjoying it and to each their own I guess.

Also - I see someone mentioned bond/bound already. I wanted to mention that breathe and breath are two different words. And you’re using breath instead of breathe over and over which is jarring particularly when she is there telling herself to “breath”. Breath is the stuff that comes out of your mouth. It has nothing to do with the act of breathing. Wouldn’t normally bother correcting someone’s grammar but seeing as you write well and I’m sure you care about that stuff, I mention it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm sorry, it's not your fault specifically, but I'm really at wit's end with the CNC cliché of a girl forgetting all about the fact that she's being raped by a man she despises because of 'overwhelming pleasure'. It diminishes any other qualities the character has if she can let go of her beliefs that easily. Can there at least be some consequences for his actions?

Also, if they're bonded... wouldn't they both feel pain being apart?

FromTxFromTxover 5 years ago
The tale you are weaving for us great.

The hints of more to the story are there. I know some want her to not be who she is but I enjoyed the fact they “are meant” to be. I don’t think she is forgetting who she is and just cannot wait for rest of story. Those who dislike the path it’s taken might want to read something else. I hope you continue and give us the whole story.

FromTxFromTxover 5 years ago
The tale you are weaving for us is great.

The hints of more to the story are there. I know some want her to not be who she is but I enjoyed the fact they “are meant” to be. I don’t think she is forgetting who she is and just cannot wait for rest of story. Those who dislike the path it’s taken might want to read something else. I hope you continue and give us the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent addition

I have truly enjoyed the progression of the story and look forward to additional chapters. I love the characters individual strength and yet their weakness for each other. Cant wait for the next installment!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Just Plain Wrong!

You write well, as has been mentioned frequently, and I was pleased to find a new chapter. Ven was starting to redeem himself, wanting to strengthen the bond. He kills Raul(finally!), barely in time to save her life, gets a healer to bind up all her wounds. Then, what the heck, might as well climb on top of her broken body and start bouncing away; this seems like the perfect time for a little NOOKIE?!?

Hello? Remember the excruciating pain? Severe blood loss? Deep gashes in thigh, arm, etc.? But Magic Dick makes all that go away with amazing orgasms. This was just plain wrong. You're a much better writer than this.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
Great story. Not a magic dick, just plain old magic.

I assume Laiyla’s sexual response to Ven is tied to their magic and the magic of the bond. Can powerful emotions over ride powerful nerve sensations? I suppose for some they can. It seemed to me that Layla is unable to prevent her body from responding to Ven because of the magic bond and not because of a magic dick. It also seemed to me that if he knew his magic bond could force her to feel pleasure, then it might actually be good for her healing to force that pleasure on to her.

I don’t get the people who read stories in the nonconsent section and then complain about the rapey characters. Also, hell yes the lesser of two evils is generally the wiser course.

I don’t see Laiyla as weak but I do see her as somewhat petulant, not that her circumstances don’t warrant some petty pouting. I get the feeling there is a lot more to this story of who Ven is, and why he sought her out in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmmm...

Pretty predictable comments and writing. After writing V with an uncontrolled rage and the ability to dominate, beat, sexually humiliate & brutalLy rape L, now you want to find a way to walk that back. Sorry but you can't un-ring that bell. While I'm glad she's not looking at him with puppy dog eyes yet it's pretty obvious that's where you're headed. The whole bond thing might be able to explain away L's sexual response but her instinct to mentally call out to him during her attack was pretty unbelievable. R forcibly throat fucked her and was about to rape her just like V had. R might be a few shades darker and want L dead because he can't use her power but that doesn't make V any more forgivable for his actions. Non-con doesn't have to equal brutality and can't be if you want some kind of romance to be believed by the readers. Hence all the outraged comments. I might agree with those who say V's unforgivable due to most of his choices but I don't fault L for the orgasms. I've had some pretty damn powerful forced orgasms myself during some pretty dark role play and nothing short of cutting my head off would have held them back! I think most readers would forgive some tied up sex and forced orgasms but not the killing of her friends and brutality out of anger.

Namaste9Namaste9over 5 years ago
Don’t listen to the haters

I love this series and trust me I’ve read many a non-con/r story in my time. The storyline is great. One person’s disbelief in the realism is another person’s fantasy.

I will say, take note of comments relating to grammar and punctuation, and typos (he/she, him/his/her, names). Other than that... KEEP WRITING!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So good

I really hate him. So you are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow again

The mixture of hating and sort of loving him is, well, exquisite. Really well done, the conflict is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you’re a very talented writer, but I can see where this is heading and it’s not great. Also, sex RIGHT AFTER she nearly died? How could anyone forgive that trauma? Unless of course she doesn’t ever, which is really the only realistic/possible outcome. I don’t know, i really wanted to like this story but some parts are just so illogical and unbelievable, despite the awesome world-building and incorporation of fantasy. This just reads as too unbearably miserable.

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

whoa... "drips of bloodied water falling to the floor between them." .... if the water looks bloodied, and there's a bathtub full of it, she has lost A LOT of blood....

sounds like this girl needs some medical personnel around her daily, as this guy is so unaware/casual of what the heck he is doing to her, maybe due to his severe anger and self-control issues....

evonnaevonnaalmost 3 years ago

Hmmm..... she feels very sore inside from last night's violent rape, where she wasn't nearly wet enough to be penetrated.... and lost a heck of a lot of blood.... and can just and just stay on her feet.... but he thinks it's a good time to shove fingers and his cock back inside her for some more heavy action.... (her pain is not mentioned at this point... maybe the bond blocks it, but physically doesn't sound like good timing)...

I understand now why it's a little difficult for me to look past all these things and maintain the disbelief and enjoyment of the story: 1) there is a lot of unneeded, unexplainable brutality from the leading male. it feels strangely alienating. (really, non-con doesn't need to be stomach-churningly violent and brutal, to be good, like someone else mentioned. it's the dynamic between the main couple rather, that makes it interesting and good and exciting, than the brutality or frequency of the sex. Look at The Rebellious Slave by Hispet21 for instance (taken down but some chapters remain online).... not much full-on penetrative sex at all in 30 chapters, but tons of yummy dynamic and the most epic adventure story..... just something to keep in mind...)

2) I realised that the characters must be teenagers (and the writer likely young also, though writing very well of course in many ways, and well done to her for that). that's why Venlen is so unable to handle his emotions, needlessly aggressive and violent, unaware and uneducated about females and the physical body. he must be very very inexperienced, like her. Sure, he uses the language of dominant adult males sometimes in short sentences, but it rings hollow, since he is still so... young and silly, to put it bluntly....

(he basically would still need to be going to school to learn some basic life skills, or have some form of Sonya/ Mary Poppins/ nanny with him at all times, to stop him doing something very stupid, violent or dangerous to others... :) Though of course I understand that writing is not easy, and writing believable adult male characters as a young female is of course a tough gig, so i don't mean to be too harsh if the intention is for V to be older. Some form of self-control, ability to reflect and basic care/awareness of the physical wellbeing of the female tend to be present in at least somewhat healthy adult dominant males, i would say.

So i'll stop reading here, as this is not really for me..... congratulations on the lovely overall storyline and world-building though, and the Sonya sections were beautiful. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hey author,

do you hate women receiving pleasure /foreplay .you focus on every little detail,every feeling and yet layla /tori never receives foreplay from ven just a kiss here or two and straight to fucking wham bam thankyou mam it almost feel painful ,barbaric and dry everytime he takes her.why are you so averted to foreplay ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why did ven bother about giving her oral the 2nd coupling instead of the 1st time when she actually needed the some foreplay.he likes receiving oral but wouldnt return the favour even on the 1st night

that hypocrit bastard ven deliberately humiliated her with the brutal facefuck ,gave her the brutal painful fuck the first time ,her first time so painful and dry

and now out of nowhere suddenly concerned about her pleasure/foreplay/oral

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES