All Comments on 'The Seeker Ch. 06'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FromTxFromTxover 5 years ago
Good chapter

How long to do plan the story to be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Kills her best friend in front of her

Then repeatedly raped her right after? He's as bad as his own warriors.

Please let his death at her hands be epic. This pile of dog shit has it coming and then some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, no

I can’t possibly view this as even slightly erotic when you continue to write Venlen as such a hideous character. Okay, now the element of a difficult childhood has been added in. It still doesn’t excuse enough of what he’s done. Please make him just a bit more self-aware. He doesn’t love her.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 5 years ago
One of my favorites

I squee every time Ibsee a new chapter. And this one was awesome. I can’t wait to see how Veblen defends her. I can’t wait to see how things go when he brings her back and his brother has it out for him. Maybe after he kills his brother for her, things will get better for both of them?

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 5 years ago
Excellent chapter in the NONCONSENT section!

I will never understand why people read stories in Nonconsent and then complain about the rapiness of the characters. Fucking idiots!

Poor Ven, the tragic hero that unknowingly fell down on his own sword the secure his love and bind her to him. His reticence in openly communicating with her in order to gain her acceptance is part of his strength, although he cares very deeply for Laiyla and feels protective, his lack of communication makes his actions too easily misunderstood. I think allowing Laiyla to nearly kill him was a wise move. Betting she would stop on her own, thus making the first step in accepting the bond, was a calculated risk that paid off.

It’s hard to write a tragic hero, I imagine. Trying to make him act/appear horribly brutish while leaving the door open to more appealing and redemptive qualities is something a LOT of writers fail to accomplish. IMO, you’ve got this delicate balance perfectly. Ignore the idiots who shouldn’t even set foot in this section, the ones who think they like this section because they liked some other story in which the author was too afraid to make the antihero truly anti. You’ve got this perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ven is an ass.

He's got the woman he 'loves' and uses her however he wants, both physically AND mentally with zero thoughts to her happiness or care about what she wants. He doesn't even think she deserves to have a single thought to herself.

Yes, clearly he's suffering horribly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like that Venlen isn't soft with her. In their world it is a sign of weakness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderfully gripping

You write really well, filled with detail and emotion. I like Ven's character.

Thanks for the quick updates!

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

Please don't let her give in to him, she's staying so strong right now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES