All Comments on 'The Selkie'

by LesbianChickLit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Hey, everyone! LesbianChickLit is back! Rejoice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Sweet, interesting, intriguing, and well written. A whole universe and long life contained in a couple pages. Well done, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for a good read and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stories dealing with sex and the supernatural have never piqued my interest.

Until now. Time for a rethink. I loved this.

And welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my god your back!!! YESssssSssS!!!

Sorry about that anyways that was awesome looking forward for more.. More please thank you😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
But

This isnt the end of it, is it?

It's a great beginning, a great world, but I'd like to know much much more about it.

Please if you may...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my!

This is fantastic. Please oh please continue this.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

for the warm welcome. It's nice to be back.

The Selkie has over 10,000 more words written, but still has about 15,000 more to go. I'm trying to write it holistically, so Chapter 5 is actually closer to complete than Chapter 2 right now. I was hoping to get some feedback and direction before I got too deep in the writing to change course.

Some plot points have to happen, because The Selkie is a prequel to Transfusion. But I'm still pretty open to suggestions.

LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
Oh my!

A wonderful beginning! So well written... Thank you and welcome back!

L

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

EXCELLENT!!! Only my 6th - 5 star rating I've given this year. It is so richly deserved. Your second installment is highly anticipated. Thank you thank you for such a stellar read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Back with a BANG!!

I wish I was a writer so I could say something to do justice.but anything I can say is no where near close. AWESOME!!!!! And welcome back. I have been saying that there just isn't enough well written lesbian vampire fictions on the web.at least that is free. do u know how often u Will be posting. guess that was a stupid question since u said u had written part five before two. I LOVE the addition of the wereseal. I have never encountered that before. the mention of an artic wolf or polar bear was cool. maybe u could include them later somehow or write a separate story. can't wait for more installments . hey when it's done would u consider putting all parts together in some form? Pdb pdf or doc. I don't have a good phone and very poor signal so trying to go through all the separate parts can be nightmare.and something this good I Always try to save it and read it through at one time. adore the way u are developing the characters and their backgrounds. guess we Will be exposed to aud's secrets later.

NutRanchNutRanchalmost 8 years ago
Welcome back!

Enjoyed your other stories a few years back, forgot your pen name and had to search forever to find you again. So happy I saw this latest installment.

You have some real skill,so please continue to write and post. It makes a difference to know that a GOOD author is still posting instead of all the dregs we have to wade though to find the nuggets of gold like you.

And yes, I caught most of the references. So I probably do need to get out more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anxious

When is the next part?? I'm anxiously waiting, it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
bring it on

Trust in yourself that your own ideas and development are enough.

I can't wait for the continuation of this story. Where ever you get your inspiration from i know and trust you'll form several more enticing chapters.

Love you work!

xo

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

No opinion yet. So rating delayed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesbianChickLit@LesbianChickLit
Looking for beta readers for drafts of new Arete chapters (different narrator, not Taiglox) in revision. If you've time to read and lend a critical eye, please let me know?

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES