The Service Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm in, it sounds like it could be fun," I answered a little too quickly.

"Now that were partners let's get right on a first name basis, I'm Mark and I know your name is John, lets shake on it eh."

We shook hands and he lightly squeezed my hand with a big smile. I took this time to access my new partner, about forty, average height, thin brown hair and just a little paunch. There was no doubt he was a businessman but he was certainly friendly.

He was still tightly holding my hand as he talked. "We can really seal our little bargain with a blow job, John. It'll save both of us some time. You were in the cocksucker's line anyway."

I nodded my agreement as Mark dropped his pants and sat down in his big "boss" chair spreading his legs nice and wide. I knew that you shouldn't mix business with pleasure but I had been thinking about cock all day. I slipped onto my knees and shuffled forward to his crotch. My mind wasn't on our business deal as I sucked his cockhead into my mouth running the tip of my tongue into his piss-slit before beginning a slow, intense suck.

His cock was average at a little over five inches with a big cut head; it fit quite nicely into my mouth but without that wonderful, erotic worry of choking on a huge cock; Mark's was simply comfortable. After about five minutes of sucking him off I felt the familiar throbbing of the big cock vein on the side as he tensed up, ready to cum. He sighed and began spurting his warm, sticky cum into my mouth. The salty, sticky issue tasted great, our deal was now sealed for sure, sealed in cum.

------------------

I got right into my new task the next day. I was now familiar with the "service station" and only had to sit quietly stroking my cock as I reviewed my experiences and considered the improvements that might entice more cocksucker business. As always when running ideas in my head I had a pad to jot down the bullet thoughts down, in effect a business plan outline.

-Enhanced water sports and toilet room.

-An upscale blow job fantasy room that would play to the faggot's need for humiliation and the alpha-man's dominant nature.

-Have a cocksucker rating system with a written skill list that the clients could peruse before picking out their cocksucker. This would of course reinforce the fags need for submission.

-A full service man's spa where your personal cocksucker could wash, pamper and service you as a good cockslave should.

-A set of suites where a guy could bring his wife or girlfriend and fuck. A cocksucker would be there to keep the man's cock hard and lick the cum out of her cunt.

-A "cocksucker academy" where the sub guys could hone their skill-set with the properly assertive trainer / coaches. This "cocksucker academy" would of course issue grades.

Now that I had an outline I could think it through and present it to Mark as a series of stand-alone business plans before building cash flow numbers for each of the proposed "small business units."

I handed the rough, typewritten business plan to Mark the next day.

------------------

The "Enhanced Water sport and toilet room" PLAN:

This room would build on what we already have with the full-face urinals. Right now the cocksuckers wait in the room with their face in the urinal. I propose that we add toilet boxes where a cocksucker could lie down under a toilet seat to simply rim and lick a man's asshole; it would be a very erotic scene for everyone involved.

Yet another change I would make there would be to let the men pick out their cocksucker for the toilet room. I kinda visualize a little lineup of ass lickers and piss boys where a guy could interview them before they serviced him. Questions like, "are you ready to drink my piss right from the spigot fag" would greatly foster the inherent submission that faggots seek and the alpha-males would feel like Gods.

The superior man would be encouraged to look closely at the cocksuckers tongue length and ask direct questions about how his prospective cocksucker would manage to swill down his piss. It might work to have the cocksucker kneel behind the man and gently spread his cheeks to run his tongue up and down his ass crack. This audition would be a demonstration of his boy's skill before being picked to lie in the rim seat. The beauty of this interview thing is the supreme humiliation that the cocksucker would feel.

The same thing would hold for the piss suckers, an interview where they would have to admit that they wanted to have a man piss in their mouth would have both parties hotter than hell. The cocksucker would revel in the humiliation of admitting what an ass or piss slut he was while the "cock" would feel completely in control of "his" cocksucker and how he wanted to be serviced.

It would be an immediate hit with both groups. Very few things are more exciting and humiliating than having to talk about your fantasies, actually verbalize what perverted thoughts float through your mind on a regular basis. Inner secrets are powerfully erotic.

"I tell you Mark, we'll have customers returning as much for the humiliation as for what used to be their secret sex thoughts being performed."

------------------

"An upscale blow job fantasy room:"

"Here's the rough outline of this plan Mark, sorry about the typos but it's only an "idea" outline at this point" it still needs work.

Our blow job room is wildly popular with the alpha-men (the cocks) and of course the cocksuckers. My plan would build on this and offer an enhancement to what we have. If a guy is getting an exemplary blow job he can offer his suck-boy a chit which allows the fag into a special room where he can perform a nice, slow worshipful suckoff in great comfort. Of course the chit will be only available at an additional cost to the man being serviced. To be recognized as really good as a cocksucker in front of your peers would be so much better than just a pat on the head.

Inside of this "special" room there would be nice, comfy chairs with padded areas right in front of them. Of course the cocksucker would already be naked and there would be lockers for the alpha-man's clothes. It would be customary for the cocksucker to perform the ritual undressing of his man. Just picture in your mind when the cocksucker finds himself kneeling before his man and finally gets to take off his man's undershorts and socks. The lights would be dim but the cocksucker would be very aware of his man watching him as he debased himself.

There would be a recording playing on the loudspeakers over and over on a loop; a deep, sexy male voice repeating over and over the same erotic message.

"You're a cocksucker. You live to service the pricks of men needing to be serviced. As you slowly strip your man take a good look at his hairy balls, they will soon be spewing his cum into your mouth. Look at his piss slit and think about running the tip of your tongue through it. This cock will soon be the center of your thoughts. A cocksucker must only think of pleasuring his man's prick. This cock in front of you is your responsibility; you were born to suck cock and submit to superior men. You must lick his balls lovingly until they are as wet as from a shower. In this world there are some guys that are meant to be sucked off and others that are meant to do the sucking. You're the sissy-boy and must submit as a cocksucker. If you gag on his cock remember that your throat spasms are pleasant stimulation on his cockhead; they signify your devotion to his pleasure; it's a measure of respect. When he comes in your mouth look at his eyes and show him how grateful you are as your mouth fills and you swirl your tongue around in your cummy-sticky mouth. Good Cocksucker, good boy." The message then repeated on its loop, over and over in a nice, soft, deeply masculine, commanding voice.

On his knees facing his alpha-male the cocksucker-boy would be slowly lowering his man's tidy whites, very close to the cock and balls that he will soon be servicing, his reason for being. Trust me Mark both guys will be hotter than hell by this time and when the guy sits down his cocksucker will be drooling as he settles onto his knees before his man's crotch.

There will be other guys in the room being sucked off so there will be a permeating smell of sex that will overlay the room as the men talk about how their service is. The sounds and smells of wet, sloppy cocksuckers will fill the room.

I think that the suckers picked to perform blow jobs in this room will be the kind that are fully capable of Cumming themselves just by sucking on a cock; that's the ultimate compliment to a straight man who's being blown.

This will be a very popular room; our cocksucker customer base will try awfully hard to be picked to perform as blow-boys in it. The competition to provide the best blow job would be fierce and our clubs "cocksucker Quality" would improve.

"I agree John; it certainly sounds hot to me; in fact I would enjoy a sample of how this would work, how about it?"

I was very agreeable; all this talk of cock had me horny. True to my written plan I went to the corner and took off my clothes before I began stripping Mark down. As I knew it would, the eroticism of being on my knees with his cock close enough to smell that familiar, wonderful musky male crotch aroma had both of us hard.

He sat down and spread his legs wide; I noticed a little smirk on my business partner's face as I leaned in to blow him. I opened my mouth and saw the fact that he was pleased on his face. He pulled my head in and his cock slid into my mouth, meeting no resistance.

He said "good cocksucker" as he held my head with both hands and began to pump his powerful cock, way too hot for a slow suck; he just wanted to cum. He was pumping into what was now really his, my mouth. I just knelt there as he used my mouth and in about five minutes he pumped his hot, sticky load of jism into my mouth. True to my business plan for the room, I looked Mark in the eye as I swallowed his cum. The self satisfied smirk was back on his face as I swallowed his warm, cummy liquid. We were really partners now; I felt like just another cocksucker owned by a man's cock.

-------------------

"A set of suites where a guy could bring his wife or girlfriend for an assisted fuck:"

"Well Mark here's how I went about planning for the couple's spa room. I felt that this setup would be very profitable for the service station but I was flummoxed as to how to design it; I am after all a faggot cocksucker with almost no experience with females and I needed some research. It came to me the next day; I had a college friend that was my roommate for a couple of years that could help me. We had kept in touch over the years and actually met a couple of times a year. In college we moved in very different circles, he was a jock and I a nerd but we're great friends."

"That was because I was his stress reliever, his on-call cocksucker. Mike enjoyed nothing better than living with a guy who didn't mind sucking him off a couple times a day. He had a beautiful prick, long, straight and blessed with a huge cockhead. His piss hole looked liked like a cannon barrel. Mike had a wide streak of domination that fit seamlessly with my submissive nature. He simply ordered me to service him in the way he enjoyed it; it was all about him."

"I e-mailed Mike with my dilemma and he quickly agreed to help me out; we arranged for me to stay with him and his wife for a weekend. It was a 350 mile drive but I was looking forward to it. I had been at his wedding and knew his wife, Janine. She was a good looking Irish girl with a reddish complexion and just a bit plump. She wasn't fat at all, just slightly soft and plump; Mike said she just loved to fuck."

"We went into their living room to get reacquainted and started making small talk while drinking a really good dry red wine. Mike was very "up" and happy; he was still smiling when he zipped down his fly and pulled out that big snake I used to service. I was watching him stroke his cock while talking about some inane TV show when he brought me out of my trance."

Mike quickly took control as he talked. "Here John, come on over here and suck my cock again, don't worry, Janine knows all about your cocksucking and thinks it's exciting."

"I looked over at his wife and she just nodded at me with a wry smile.

Mike stood up and dropped his pants before settling back into his big chair. What could I do; I went to my knees and moved over to Mike. He held that big cockhead I was so familiar with up to me and I took it into my mouth."

"It's just like old times huh, John? You know Janine, John used to blow me at least twice a day. I could wake up in the middle of the night with a hardon and just walk over to his bed and stuff it into his mouth while he was still sleeping. He'd nurse on it a little while as he was waking up then let me blow my load in his mouth and go back to sleep with a mouthful of cum. Why don't you get ready for a fucking honey, we'll be right up."

Mike began holding my head and ever so slowly going deeper and deeper.

"Remember what I taught you John, do it now," he told me.

I did remember and slipped quickly back to it. I put my hands behind my back and looked into his eyes. Mike liked his cocksucker to only use his mouth and he really enjoyed watching my face as he forced his cock through my throat opening and I gagged on its thickness. He would then pull my head back letting me get a gasp of breath before plugging my gullet again. I was choking with my eyes watering as I sensed Janine was back. I tried to turn to her and Mike slapped my face.

"Don't worry about anything but my cock John, keep your focus, you're better than that. I think though it's time to show you how a cocksucker can help a couple fuck don't you honey? You're so fucked up by cock John that you can't concentrate anyway; we'll start slow so you can learn about cunt."

Mike continued, "We'll be enjoying your service even as you're doing your hokey research. When we get finished you'll be an expert," Mike said. I was mesmerized by my situation as I stood there with my head bowed, listening to my old roommate describe how I would be serving the two of them.

Janine sat on a high, wide, bed room chair, opened her robe and spread her legs. Mike roughly led me to her and pushed me to my knees.

"OK John get a good look, before were done you'll be more familiar with her crotch than with your own face."

I'm not into cunt but I couldn't help salivating as I gazed at the beautiful, pink, hairless cunt of my friend's wife as she spoke. "Get your nose up there and get used to my scent, it's a perfume that you'll learn to love, eau of crotch eh."

Mike sat on the chair edge and watched me; the fact that I was being watched by the two of them added a very erotic aspect to my humiliation.

Her cunt had a musky odor with just a hint of stale piss smell; it wasn't unpleasant just different than the cock smell I was used to. I shuddered as Mike grabbed one of my ears and led me to those delicious, soft folds with the one word command "lick."

I was soon lost in the act as I lapped up and down her cunt slit using my tongue to service her. I noticed that she had begun to gush cum juice; I lapped it up like it was a fine, French sauce, cunt-cum was different than man-cum but very tasty.

"He looks good down there, how is he doing Janine?" Mike asked her.

"Pretty good, he has a nice, wide, long tongue. With a little coaching he will be as good a cunt-lapper as he is a cocksucker. I want to get fucked now; his tongue has put me in the mood," she replied.

I was roughly pushed away being told to watch as a real man fucked a cunt. Sitting on the floor I watched as Mike approached with his enormous cock sticking out. I was commanded to wet the head so it could slide easily into her. I sucked and licked Mike's cock until he pushed me down on my back; she climbed on top with her cunt over my face, right at my mouth. He mounted her from the rear as I slurped on dripping cunt juice wetting my face.

For the first time in my life, I had a close-up view of cock fucking a cunt. I was so close that I could hear the wet sucking sounds of her cunt and felt the spray of their combined juices on my face with each plunge. Mike started to tease her by slowly pulling his cock from her pussy until just the big head remained inside. Then he'd wait until she started whimpering for more before shoving it back in as hard as he could. Each time she would moan loudly.

His cock was so thick it stretched her puffy pussy lips far apart and when he pulled out, her cunt lips stuck to his shaft and stretched far from her pubic mound. The sight of this was awesome. I was so hot. His cock was rubbing across my lips when he pulled out and her cunt juices washed over my face.

As Mike fucked Janine, she panted and gasped for air and made sounds that I had never heard before. Mike fucked faster until with a growl, he plunged in right to the hilt, almost squeezing his tightened nut sack into her cunt as well. I knew he was spraying his jism inside her pussy now and I realized that I was just seconds away from eating his leftovers. He had already told me I was to be the fresh-fucked-cunt "clean up" boy.

When Mike pulled out his slimy meat, a long string of cum followed it out and splashed on my face. I quickly attached my mouth to her gaping gash and proceeded to suck out the warm clumps of scummy cum. It tasted similar to what I had sucked directly from his cock but somewhat sweeter mixed with girl-cum. It slid like syrup down my throat along with Janine's own sauce. God, it was delicious! Janine then sat up and a rush of sperm flowed out of her pussy and down my throat. He must have shot a huge load deep into her!

After I cleaned everything out of her pussy, she raised her crotch off my face and looked down at me with a smirk on her face. My face was drenched sticky with their juices.

"Did you have fun down there sissy boy?" she said and then giggled. She motioned me to immediately go to work on Mike's semi-stiff rod. His dick was wet with mixed cum and pussy juice, which I slowly licked up. I worked my way down to his balls and gently lapped at each one until his cock started swelling.

I thought to myself, "this is really hot; our sissy customers will love this scene."

So Mark, that's how I researched our couples operation. I see it as a full service place where one of our sissy cocksuckers that still considers himself bisexual, gets to service a couple. For sure they like cum and it's my guess that they'll be thrilled to stick their tongue into a nice, wet cunt full of cum and pay us good money for the privilege.

------------------

Business Plan-"A cocksucker rating system with a written skill list that the clients could peruse before picking out a cocksucker:"

I gave Mark my writing on this business idea and waited for him to finish reading it.

This will simply be a record keeping function for us. As a cocksucker reached a certain level, let's say 5 positive comment cards from men, then the cocksucker would be certified for that skill-set. If a particularly talented boy was certified for deep throat and ass licking by 5 men; he would then have a laminated placard hung around his neck with a pink ribbon listing his skill in those tasks. In this way we would be encouraging their learning curve and fostering competition. For the men it would be a great turn-on to pick and choose a cocksucker with the ability to please him.

It could easily be structured like an ancient slave market where Masters inspected the slaves for sale. An interview of the faggot where they had to put words together to describe what they were trained at would force the cocksucker to humiliate himself and it would be great fun for the alpha-male.