The Service Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thick1191
thick1191
230 Followers

"Now time to get serious." He said. "Open wide fag." I did as he said. Brutally he plunged his cock into my mouth, inching it down my throat. My whole body spasmed as I twisted and turned furiously to get; he just held me down, pinning me by holding my arms down.

I tried jumped off the cot, coughing, choking and feeling like I was going to be sick. Todd scooped me up with one arm and threw me back on the cot. He wrestled with my arms pulling me back in to position for this depraved deep-throat exercise. I fought back but was easily overpowered. Tears welled up and began streaming from my eyes as I realized there was no getting away; I had signed up for this and couldn't back out.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. My face screwed up with anguish and tears. When would it stop? "Please, I can't do it. Please." I pleaded.

"Open your mouth boy, you can do it!" He barked angrily. He held down my body with his powerful arms, leaning over me using his full body weight. His cock nuzzled against the tightly closed lips of my upside down head.

"Open your mouth!" He screamed. Tentatively I began to relax my jaw. Todd leaned forward, slowly feeding me his cock. It slipped deep down inside my throat. His hands held me tight. I knew that struggling was futile so submitted to this sexual torture. Desperately I tried to remember to swallow. Saliva poured down from my mouth, into my nose, down to my hair. Todd's balls nestled against my face covering my eyes. Slowly he pulled out. I gasped and coughed. I had done it; his cock had plugged my gullet.

"One more time," Todd said with a slight tenderness. I felt his dense cock just lying limp onto my lips.

Silently I opened wide allowing him to continue using me for his pleasure. His slick cock slid slowly down into the depths of my throat. He held it for a moment then bucked his hips a few times. Suddenly he let out a loud groan. He pulled out, his cock slick with bubbling saliva. I saw the trail of cum oozing from my mouth to the tip of his cock. Just as I began to taste his sperm, he pumped his cock with his fist and a second load shot out onto my face. I lay on the bed, feeling it slide down my cheek.

I lay naked on the bed, my face and hair wet with a mix of saliva and semen. I croaked and swallowed, trying to get rid of the feeling in my throat. For the first time since it had begun, I had time to breathe without an erect cock being shoved into my mouth. At that moment, I just felt glad of the respite. His cock was again at my lips, I moved forward and took it all until his balls were again on my eyes. I could do this I thought, take a man right to the hilt. I had dreamed about it in my fantasies; being taken by a Fat-cocked masculine, uncaring man. Having him brutally use me as his dick toy for his own selfish pleasure. Strangely, it really didn't seem to matter much to either of us whether I was enjoying it or not.

"See boy, you can do it. You'll soon be able to take a horse cock without choking. Every time you're faced with a big long cock now you'll know you can take it. Men love the feeling of a cocksucker's throat muscles contracting around his cockhead as he punches through. Those throat spasms feel great; you'll make a lot of guys very happy."

"You know that you were put on this earth simply to please a man's cock, now you can do it the right way."

I was happy, not everyone could take a cock right to the balls. I felt content.

"That Mark is how it'll work; I bet we'll soon have to expand this school operation, money will pour in and our customers will be very happy."

Mark was happy with my initial passes towards a greatly enhanced business that would please our dual customer base and our bottom line. It would take time and effort to meld these ideas into concrete, concise operations. We had developed the template of a completely new business that was audacious in its scope. I felt good about my work; I had merged the fag world with the needy straight guys. All is now well.

thick1191
thick1191
230 Followers