All Comments on 'The Set Up'

by WoeIsMe

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Gamergirl10Gamergirl10over 9 years ago
Oh anon..

Don't be such a dick-face. You clicked on this story of your own accord.

We all have our kinks, and this one is a good combination of a lot of them. Sweet, tender, yet kinky and nasty.

Stop the hate. And next time, tuck your micro penis in your trousers & man up to your hateful words.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Kind of chicken-shit to not allow this to be rated.

Either you're willing to stand behind your story and allow readers to rate it, or you're not. Which means you're either fully aware it sucks, or in denial and can't bear to see your story rack up a low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Your story had my dick hard and dripping from the start. So i guess i better take care of it . love Tom/Tami

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Epiphany_Jones

says the guy with no stories.

Keep doing your thing WoeIsMe. There are plenty of people out there who enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is an excellent story, regardless of what a putz like Epi Jones has to say

The reader who nailed Epi as a non-writer forever whining about real writers is 100% correct. I am so sick of this jerk's complaints. He even has to nerve to smear other commenters as "fucktards," because they don't toe his line. Keep up your great work, WIM, and ignore the losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Epiphany_Jones KNOWS he can't write, so he doesn't.

Unfortunately people like WoeIsMe mistakenly think they can.

Just because you post a story doesn't mean you can write.

These are not even worth 1*

WoeIsMeWoeIsMeover 9 years agoAuthor

I'm curious as to why so many of these comments are so negative and offensive. It seems that you guys are insulting more so the subject matter than the actual quality of writing. If that's the case, I'll point out that there was a warning right at the beginning of the story. If it's the writing quality that you are all so uptight about, then feel free to give me constructive criticism, I'm more than open to it.

As far as not allowing my writing to be rated, it's not because I'm afraid of some bad reviews. I don't allow my writing to be rated because there's something about being entered into contests (I'm not sure how it works), and I'm not really interested in that.

There seems to be some people here in the comment section that think I have a big head when it comes to writing. I don't. I know I'm not the greatest writer that ever existed, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't post stories on this site. This is an amateur writing site. I'm an amateur author. If you want something that isn't amateur, go read Poe or Steinbeck.

Thanks to the commenters that stuck up for me. You're awesome.

Carnal_FlowerCarnal_Flowerover 9 years ago
Loved It

Omg I could barely get through this. Sizzling hot. I love your writing. I'm not particularly into d/s but you manage to make it so hot without being gross and abusive. It's just a well done, hot fetish. And I like how you combine it with Incest. Too many writers stick "Daddy" stories into Incest just because of that single word. But you merge it with an actual father/son dynamic and real characters. Well done!

A big fan,

Straighty from Straightsville

Str8tguy4biguyStr8tguy4biguyover 9 years ago
"THE OVERALL BEST STORY"

I'm glad to be able to take this time to give you the appreciation that you deserve! Very well written and I never lost my place and became preoccupied with something else while reading a hot story! I can relate to this story so much because it mimics my life before I became free after breaking off a very long engagement! Everything happened for me in sequence just as it happened for Keith as far as starting to get into men and my kinkier side! The only bad part for me is that I have no son to share this with but I'm so sure that there are many single, separated and divorced men that do have a son and sometimes even two or three sons that are interested in pursuing their father sexually and undoubtedly continues with a relationship for many years or the rest of their lives!!! So finally I say thank you for a great story, a well written story and one of my favorite stories of all time! Hope to see and hear a lot more from you so keep up the excellent work and bring another one soon, perhaps a part II and III or more! Also, don't pay any attention to the negative comments from these people that usually have little to no clue what they are saying! Just please remember that!!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Hot damn ! So sexy and sweet ... loved it!

I also hope you will keep giving us joy (and thrills ...) and soo much love! ^^

I wonder what can be said about morons who insult an author after they've voluntarily chosen to read his work - indeed, after they've read the warning at the beginning of the story AND chosen the Story Category of "Incest/Taboo" ... they knew what they were in for, right?

@Anon - "POS" - is POS your real name? Or are you hiding behind the ludicrous Anon to be an insulting and plain dimwit?

@Epiphany-Jones - The PROPHECY in your name has not REVEALED how vulgar Mr. Jones' language is and how it disturbes the other readers.

If it's not to your liking, please put it on the edge of your plate - and refrain from being mean.

You both know what WoeIsMe writes about ... so, if you don't like it, go away and do not bother his fans again OK ? ><

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ummmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Yummy please add more chapters, and Thanks for the heart palpitations!!!... And I'm a female.... B-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWoeIsMe@WoeIsMe
I go by Jack. I'm terribly unreliable with posting and should not be counted on for any updates, ever. If you're still with me after all this time, you must be a masochist. I'm glad to know I'm among friends.