All Comments on 'The Sex Survey Ch. 03 - Finale'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story

The other chapters were 5 stars but sadly this one was only 3, the Daddy Dom : Little is just a huge turn off for me. Everything else though, just wow!

Tess (UK)

kmreaderkmreaderover 4 years ago
Final Thoughts

I really enjoyed this series which is no surprise as I have thoroughly enjoyed most everything you have posted. I didn’t enjoy this third part quite as much as the others though. I think most of that stems from the Alanza and Alex scene where she plays with Alex all damn day without Thomas being present during the playtime. I know she asked first, and he gave her permission, but every other adventure throughout the series involved both of them as well as others in many cases. I just didn’t care for the image of her getting hers while hubby made himself scarce. Furthermore, the insinuated reward of a threesome with her bestie never happened, so basically for this one particular act it was all about Alanza with no reward for Thomas it seems. I know you can easily argue that Thomas’ reward is having the hottest wife on the planet and a sex life full of adventure, but I think the threesome with the bestie reward should have been spelled out in this part in order to balance the scales.

hugplxhugplxover 4 years ago
Very hot

I love their dynamic. I'd have even been fine with more fucking around for both of them, particularly at the pool party. That scene kind of fizzled out for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ch 1-Hot

Ch 2-Scorching

Ch 3-Lukewarm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I loved your stories, but the "daddy" part was a huge turn off for me.

Dmc1224Dmc1224over 2 years ago

Excellent writing style. Have really enjoyed all of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the best erotica series i've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very intense, sexy, flirty and more. With the wife being shared several times after marriage I do wonder who the father of the second baby will be. Hold on to your hats. LOL 😆

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P3 months ago

Loved this story. Many twists I wasn't expecting and so glad it became such a sexy love story keeping their activities alive at the same time.

5 stars 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous