All Comments on 'The Sex Survey Ch. 01'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Working222Working222about 5 years ago
Great!

You've got me hooked!

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 5 years ago
Very thoguhtful

I rather enjoyed - and agreed with, which is probably why I enjoyed them! - your commentary into the mindset behind it all. Semper fi.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 5 years ago
More Please!

Devil Dogs are the Best!

OnceBitten2xShyOnceBitten2xShyabout 5 years ago
Wow!

Amazing as usual Storm. My heart was pounding, my mouth was dry, and I was dripping and throbbing the entire time. I cant wait til the next installment!

LibertyMarshmellow98LibertyMarshmellow98about 5 years ago
Incredible

Well paced and deliciously well described. The two perspectives really suited the different parts of the story. You had the set up with the character who was planning it and the blind folded payoff perspective switch worked really well. Can't wait for more from you.

-Libs(who now needs a shower)

gizy_stilettogizy_stilettoabout 5 years ago
Amazing story

Please please please post more soon! Thank you for the great story

BowtecBowtecabout 5 years ago
I'm speachless

What an excellent story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What an excellent story. Keep going.

What an excellent story

CallMeABritCallMeABritabout 5 years ago
This story got under my skin

Some stories are unique. You hope the story will continue but realise it cannot be as any continuation will alter the whole scenario and spoil it. This one is not unique but is intriguing and thankfully by no means the finished article. The last page got the pace up to speed again, and again intriguing. I look forward to future chapters.5 stars.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
You sir, like the title of one of your recent stories, are savage af

Why pull your readers in and then tease them? Is this simply a click bait measure to “keep them coming back” much like a crack dealer? What makes you think these readers will continue to come back time and time again just to check for updates if they can’t get their hands on the “dope” so to speak. If you have the continuation available now, what then is your incentive to keep it from your fans? A simple “to be continued” would suffice. Not, “I have it and I’m intentionally withholding it from you unless you beg mercilessly” mentality. What’s the purpose?

That being said, 5 stars from me for this piece as is. Would love to read the next segment. Don’t be an ass, if it’s ready then please make it available to read. I’ve really enjoyed the last two postings from you. Can’t wait to see more. Hopefully sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5*. Please post the rest soon!

I think kmreader was a little harsh and impatient, but I agree with part of what he said. If you've got the next chapter written, why not post it. What's the holdup? Is it stuck in editing? kmreader posted his comment one week after you posted Ch.1; it's now been five weeks. We're waiting with baited breath. Thanks for Ch.1.

derchef1959derchef1959over 4 years ago
what I do not get

is the fact that the male character visits her appartement apparently she is not blindfolded at that time so why doesn't she recognise him? or am I just to thick to understand what really happened ?

mactheknife2mactheknife2over 3 years ago
Fantasy

WOW!!! Liked it a lot. Will they get together?

akindman22015akindman22015over 3 years ago
Excellent

Truly a great story. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous