All Comments on 'The Sexy Painter'

by PTWinters

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

hope "Miss Victoria" keeps them cumming

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 5 years ago
Sequel

You should definitely continue this story! If you are interested, I could make some illustrations for your stories!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 5 years ago
I enjoyed this...

If there is a sequel...

I hope you introduce Nancy. She is the only likable character in this story. Tommy is too wishy-washy submissive. And Miss Victoria is too clinical and cold.

There is the possibility for real conflict between Miss Victoria and Nancy. If Tommy and Nancy dated, Tommy would be forced to sexually please Nancy without cumming himself! He would have to get creative! Maybe Tommy could claim that he practices Tantra with Nancy! He’s not allowed to cum for semi-religious reasons. But Tommy would have to learn how to be good at oral sex, masturbation, or VERY careful intercourse. Would Miss Victoria be willing to teach Tommy how to please a woman, without him cumming, if it meant improving Tuesdays Spunk Production?

How big isTommy’s cock? Is he normal sized? I have a feeling he’s at least average, and Miss Victoria enjoys degrading him, as a form of dominance.

How many other boys are in Miss Victoria’s stable? Is there any jealousy or rivalry between the boys? Could one of them become violent with Tommy or Miss Victoria? Again, you need a source of conflict. Also, if Tommy were to somehow disarm an attacker, that might be newsworthy. And getting in the papers might please Miss Victoria (any Press is good Press for an Artiste), and it might make Nancy sit up and take notice of the nebish Tommy.

Would Tommy be upset if he found out Miss Victoria fucks her Wednesday boy? Would Nancy get upset knowing Tommy was not an Acolyte of Tantra, but just a submissive sex-toy for an Domme Artiste?

Would Nancy want to save Tommy? The sequel could be a romance! Would Nancy want to become Miss Victoria’s Artist Intern, and learn the ropes (so to speak)? Tommy might go from thinking he was falling love with Nancy, to being degraded and used by her. Sort of a dystopian sexual horror story.

This story doesn’t end; it just stops. There is no way Miss Victoria would leave her art supply unsupervised throughout the week. That means either fitting Tommy with a cock cage. That would make a “Dating Nancy” subplot more difficult. Or Miss Victoria hires someone to spy on Tommy, and keep track of his precious fluids! That person could be Nancy! Again, there could be a moment of conflict, revelation and betrayal.

On a small side note. I didn’t like the way the story was sectioned with bold type lines, describing the actio to come. I would rather have the action just unfold.

PTWintersPTWintersover 5 years agoAuthor
oh wow

Thank you for taking the time to give me that much feedback. Genuinely appreciate it.

And you're bang on, I completely missed having a central conflict, so this is just a fantasy, not a proper story. (Not sure how I managed that, but I can see that now that you've pointed it out)

Gonna let that sit in my head for a bit and process it before I decide if I need to revisit this tale or just apply that lesson to the other stuff I'm working on.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 5 years ago
Excellent Fantasy

Had me hard throughout the reading. Please, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Boring

Just nothing to get excited about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is one of the best erotic stories I have ever read! I will remember it for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the sexy painter

Hardly anything about eh sexy painter. It's all about the assistant.

No lube...lube What???

That's a bit of an inconsistency on her part.

Did you know there's a difference between a male ejaculating and a male having an orgasm? Clearly, you've not shared the Orgasm experience. Pity, and ejaculation is not required for orgasm. Someday you may be fortunate to learn.

mammoetmammoetover 5 years ago
liked it a lot

hope to read more about Tommy and the sexy painter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was great, more Femdom stories please! Miss Victoria is quite a character, great imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. Nice balance of naive boy and subtle domination. Please do not go down the usual rabbit hole of humiliation of the sub. I like the idea of the lad being taught and discovering himself under the tutalage of a firm but fair dominatrix

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWinters@PTWinters
P.T. Winters knew he was different when, as a teenager, he started buying trading cards of pinup girls from the 1950s while other guys were buying porn. The absurd situations depicted were much more exciting to him then just seeing nudity or sex. Now he writes dirty little s...