All Comments on 'The Shark and The Mermaid'

by IXIXMCMXLIV

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
aTender1964aTender1964almost 8 years ago
Beautiful...

Beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great sexy story

I've wanted my dad for years and have teased him unmercifully. I'm 26 now he's 47 and I would take him in a heartbeat. God I wish I was your daughter. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail if you want to hit me up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmmm

Okay I understand that you stopped before penetration after you drugged your daughter, but you still abused her sexually. It should be posted under rape rather than cohersion. Violating a person in such a way is the most vile thing one can do, and that was attempted to be made trivial or less offensive by a second thought. Drugging a person takes much planning and thought before it occurs, so there is no pass on the act in light of all the planning involved.

Thank you for sharing your story, and I imagine there are plenty who will enjoy it more than I did. In all honesty both your wife and daughter deserve someone far better than you. Hopefully you work to become the man worthy of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Do continue. I love the dark thoughts in Dad's head. Will he do something about her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A 29 year old taking cases to The Hague? Lol!

As a lawyer that bugged me because it's almost impossible for a guy 4 years out of law school to be taking cases at The Hague. Busting his balls 60+ hours a week to build his reputation at his firm more like. I'm just glad you didn't make the daughter the physician or you would have put her doing lung transplants or lecturing at Harvard.

IXIXMCMXLIVIXIXMCMXLIValmost 8 years agoAuthor
The Hague

You are 100% correct, my friend. This is my first story; I'll be more careful with the next one ("The Shark's Wife"). Thank you for your thoughtful critique and very useful comment. IXIX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good story but dont kill the husband. Maybe give him a mistress or girlfriend and the daughter divorces him. About his wife i dont know what you'd do .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

More please! Enjoyed the story very much!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous