The Shy One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie stared at him throughout dinner, making no effort to mask it. It made Brad feel both good and bad, happy and guilty. The emotions warred inside him as he tried to think only about chewing his food.

It was Brad's turn to rinse the dishes after dinner. He'd only done two when Cassie floated to his side to help him. Their sisters had gone off to talk out on the covered porch that wrapped around the house, enjoying the suddenly cool evening air and the dusty, metallic smell from the rain. Mom and Dad still sat at the table, reading sections of the day's paper.

Brad saw Mom watch as Cassie came to him, catching Dad's eye while nodding their way. Their parents both smiled softly, thinking together that it was cute the way Cassie hovered around her older brother, to the point of actually helping him with his chores.

Their parents mistakenly thought the sibling's attraction to each other was adorable.

Brad tried not to think about Cassie as he rinsed the dishes, then handed them to her to put into the dishwasher. It was frustrating, spending all of this time with her, doing all of these things together, without being able to touch her now, the way he wanted to, when she was this close. She had just made him feel amazing, and now the torment of separation was agonizing.

She stood side by side with him, her arm brushing his every chance she got. She kept glancing up at him shyly, looking at his mouth and eyes, her expression seemingly vacant. Every time he looked at her, she looked away, back at the dishes.

He felt guilty about so many things, now, but mostly about being an angry jerk with her the day before, just because she had been nice to him. He still didn't like it, being further rewarded for his own self indulgent excesses, but he didn't need to find another way to hurt her.

Once, Cassie glanced over at their parents to find them lost in their reading. She abruptly lifted herself up on her tip toes to give Brad a quick kiss on the chin. She dropped nonchalantly back to the dishes, acting as if nothing had happened. Brad looked over her at his parents, their faces and thoughts still buried in the newsprint.

Her kiss warmed him. He was still angry with himself, and an emotional mess, but he decided to give in to his urges yet again and risk it. It was craziness, but he did.

Brad reached over to take Cassie's chin firmly in one hand. He spun her face toward his, while looking past her at his parents. She didn't resist. Her eyes dropped to watch his mouth in bashful anticipation.

In a moment his mouth was on hers, his tongue darting between her lips to find hers. Their tongues fought and danced, frantically, for just a moment before he panicked, deciding he'd pushed his luck too far. He was insane. He broke the kiss off to quickly grab another dish, trying to pretend nothing had happened. He was too scared to look over to see if their parents had noticed.

Cassie stood beside him, unafraid, smiling up at him with a look of warm love. Her hand found the skin at his side under his shirt, caressing it gently. He brought one hand down to hers in response, squeezed it once and began to caress her fingers. She returned the gesture, smiling as she put the next plate in the dishwasher with only her free hand.

"You guys are taking forever," came their Mom's voice from the table. "It's just rinsing. Let the dishwasher do its job, and go somewhere and have some fun."

Cassie released his hand immediately to move it up to grab the next dish. Her smile was now a grin. They'd gotten away with something wicked, and she liked it. They finished as quickly as they could to head upstairs, making no pretense of going up separately.

* * *

Brad couldn't take her again. He didn't have the energy, and he knew that this time they'd be caught for sure. It was too quiet downstairs, too late at night. Anyone might be coming up to bed at any time, especially his older sisters. Aimee and Tara had spent the day in the sun and weren't used to it yet. They'd be exhausted by now.

He also felt too guilty.

Instead, he and Cassie sat together on his bed, listening to soft music, cuddling and sneaking kisses. It wasn't long before the kisses became longer and more passionate, and soon their mouths were wide and wet and permanently entangled.

She sat beside him, letting him kiss her, kissing him back, but she kept both hands on her lap. Brad let himself use one hand to caress her arm, gently, over and over, but he took her posture to imply that was all that he should do. Kiss, but don't touch.

He wanted so much to let his hand wander over to her breast, to touch it, gently, at least at first, then more roughly if he could. It was right there, closer than ever before. He was kissing her. He had fucked her. He had come inside her, and made her come with him. He'd made her sing like the most expensive whore ever.

He wanted to fondle and explore her body. He wanted to touch her magnificent little tit.

But he couldn't make himself do it. Not yet.

12