All Comments on 'The Sibling Code Ch. 03'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back

Good story my Marine brother

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Hell of a Story

That a damn good story can't wait for next chapter .WHOOORAAA....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's finally back!

Man o man did you let us wait for this one but at least you more than made up for it. The action was phenomenal as was the potential drama, characters grew immensely with each line and the story as a whole just got a lot more meaningful for everyone involved. Loved how you included Trish as potential safe way out and in the same breath dealt with her for the time being, I doubt he'll ever go for her for real, all the while giving her and big sis something to envy about. What did surprise me was Trish's realisation that there was something major going on between the three and her stepping aside as friends, takes courage and real feelings for something like that. The race was fun addition and who knows, maybe Crystal finds some fun to be had so that our sibling lovebirds get to spend some quality time alone together.

As for the date - of course I'm looking forward to it but I'm not completely sold on it to be the decisive moment where the siblings get to have their first sexy time while entertaining Crystal. All the signs are there that sis wants their first to be just between them, a real intimate encounter for them alone. Guess we'll just have to wait and see just how it all goes down, either way we're up for some spectacular action, teasing and probable tying of some sort.

Nothing but 5* for this and please do post the next one a bit sooner!

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 7 years ago
You may continue.

The story may not be the most original but it is well written and absorbing enough.

My piece of advice is beware of stereotypes of sibling's threesomes, keep it as grounded and as realistic as you can.

Other than that I really like the relationship that is developing between them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A hard five

Stars, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Five stars, this story just keeps getting better hope to see the next chapter soon.

StangrynStangrynalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

I just wish I hadn't found it until it was completed (waiting on new chapters to be written is so painful). Keep up the excellent writing.

Arx563Arx563almost 7 years ago
Love it

One of my favourite well written and exciting caracters. My personal problem with the story is that Sabrina blackmailing her brother to fuck Trish, and usually I don't have a problem with blackmailing in stories, but when I read that I felt She doesn't care about her brother's opinion at all. Maybe it is just me but I think Brad was a nice guy and didn't rush anything, than it would be nice from his sister to listen to him and don't push it to another girl. As I said before that's just my opinion!

Keep up the great work you doing here and thank you for this fantastic story

hoser1970hoser1970almost 7 years ago
Looking forward to next chapter

Looking forward to the date. Please keep going with this story!

I lenjoyed seeing the jealous side of Sabrina come out after the night with Trish, however I really hope you don't plan to take this too far down that path.

storm_usmcstorm_usmcalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Previous commenter and others...

Glad you like the little bit of jealousy, I just did it to add more personality and I don't plan on going further with it. To be honest (hope I don't offend the ladies) it just seemed like a thing a girl would do, lol. To set something up and then get mad about, can't tell you how many times my wife has done that to me... As for the addition of Trish, to be blunt I added her to explore writing different personalities. I think some of my characters tend to have the same type personality and I wanted to stretch my writing, particularly with speech patterns and thought. That was the true reason I brought her in and as somebody previously remarked I set her to the side neatly. She will not be back unless some crazy whim takes me or as a bit player at best. I know this one took a while but I am in law school so fun writing has to take a back seat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
These are fantastic chapters and a great overall story

I excitedly await the next chapter. By chance, do you have any idea how many more you are planning on doing for this series? Thanks for the fun reading! Made my weekend.

TobiastheredTobiastheredalmost 7 years ago
Disagree with Anon from May

I think it is clear, even specifically said, that Sabrina wants all of their first times to be as a group. I love the Crystal aspect. As a character she's feisty and naughty, and quite honest. She's a refreshing character and her relationship with the siblings is delicious. She feels like the key cog to the whole relationship. That without her the siblings never would've took it further and thus no story. Feels like one of those fait accompli things, the three together as one.

xxtyjayyxxtyjayyalmost 7 years ago
Finally!!!!

I waited a year for part 3 and I'll wait another damn year for part 4 if I have too, this series is just too good to be stopped. And damn you went from marine to law school, keep it up man, your achievements are just as good as your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Job - All of them!!

Very, very good writing and wonderfully sexy stories, each and every one. Looking forward to your next adventure in writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Please continue this amazing story it was super fun to read

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Seriously?

No continuation? I don't know why I read half of these stories with multiple chapters, half of them aren't finished, abandoned or end up deviating from what I liked about them. This story, I really liked but it's just getting to the good bit and it's nearly been a year since this was published.

The writing and story are good but there are some errors throughout, wrong words, missing words and sometimes punctuation doesn't read right. All could be caught with a third-party proofreading and I'd suggest this be done on any future endeavours.

But seriously, continue the story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More plz

Ellez68Ellez68over 5 years ago
Part 4

Is there going to be a part four. To leave us all hanging like that isn’t very fair, shame on you

theWildTurkeytheWildTurkeyover 5 years ago
Ch.04?

Great story, I was laughing then in need of a shower myself. Please continue with the next chapter! Semper fi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Need more please

apparatuschufferapparatuschufferover 5 years ago

Please write chapter 4!

kiteareskitearesabout 5 years ago
Seriously?

Please let us know whether or not you are going to finish this.

So far it's been great with a build up that, given the subject, is somewhat realistic, but you can't leave it there. Well, I suppose you can, but it would be a bloody shame.

While it is excellent as far as it goes, being unfinished, it's unrated waiting on either a 1* or 5*...

JS_PhotoJS_Photoabout 5 years ago
Please don't stop here

Please write at least one more chapter. It's been great so far and I'd very much like to read more. Don't let this story end here!

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
AWESOME series

OK, let’s go.

We need honesty and SEX.

Can’t wait for the next chapter and finish the series

franklygazerfranklygazerover 3 years ago
Damn!, I love this story!

So hot! Great writing, wonderful characters, enough conflict and some unexpected turns to keep it interesting. Awesome!!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Great story, but it sadly ends next chapter

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The further this story went past the first chapter the dumber it became. The 4th character was a disaster and didn't belong. Story should have ended with first chapter just a little longer and be done. now fallen to a 1 star or lower story.

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

A beautifully crafted and written story, Trish was not the best idea, she was superfluous to requirements and her character was superficial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous