All Comments on 'The Sibling Code Ch. 04'

by storm_usmc

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Arx563Arx563about 5 years ago
It was way different

Hello

I was waiting for this story for a while and I have to tell you it wasn't what I was expecting. It wasn't bad by any means but it was different. I mean a lot more different than I thought. I was expecting more sex from the trio on the date night. Specially since it had a long build up to it. The new character looks interesting but it felt like she takes away the time from the others. I loved the moments between Brad and Sabrina but I missed moments with Brad and Crystal. I loved the dinamic between the three and was prepared to read about all the promises Sabrina made in Ch. 2 and was waiting to have some wild sex between them.

I hope you didn't finished the series and thank you for all the stories you writing.

Sorry about the crappy English not my first language.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Disappointing...TOOOO Long , 8 pages

I started this episode assuming and ending.

I do not know where you are going , but without ME.

Either have all three together or split with Brad and one of the girls, or Brad and Trisha.

I am very disappointed and upset I spent this much time.

GoesGruntGoesGruntabout 5 years ago
Sorry

A little incest is one thing but this took off in a direction that seems too phony even for fantasy. Brother and sister talks another brother and sister into trying incest? Whole family orgies?

Does it happen in real life? Probably, very rarely.

Does it happen in healthy loving relationships? Probably not ever.

Suspension of disbelief breaks when the situations become too improbable.

Spar87Spar87about 5 years ago
Very entertaining.

I loved it. And would like the story to continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don’t listen to the haters

Loved the story! It was very hot :)

JS_PhotoJS_Photoalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Great conclusion - I've been looking forward to another chapter or two and this works just fine for me. Hope you write more stories along these lines (including bondage). I'll check back on occasion, hoping to find something new.

BadbeagleBadbeaglealmost 5 years ago
Excellent Story

Storm excellent story with a good ending.

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsalmost 5 years ago
Loved it!

I especially loved that you portrayed an actual base (Pendleton) in the story. And I was there! Not as a Marine, mind you, had a friend who I had to drive all the way across the country with his new wife and their stuff to be on base next day (we don't trust her with the driving. She's wrecked enough cars..). 26 hours of non stop driving sucked, ngl. And I will forever say the commissary is probably my favorite place to shop, and the pmx wasn't bad either. Sometimes wish I'd have joined, but my knees are bad enough as they are now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So hot!

Loved this whole story. Well written especially sharing the thinking and feelings of those involved. It wasn't just pure lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series well worth waiting for the ending

I loved your characters, being who they wanted to be. Great writing of the story too, flowed well and left provided a depth most authors miss out on. Keep up the good work. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Loved the story, but I kept waiting for the girls to turn the tables and have Brad tied up one weekend. Between the three of them I'm sure they have enough strength to overcome his objections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really loved the story, but ...

Nice plot developing throughout, but it feels as though more was planned.

Will there be more? Pretty please?

Regarding the comment about the group adding another brother & sister. As I see it, it makes sense, as they will be on the same page, so actually keeps the expanded group stable. The point is that it remains a semi closed group, not the beginning of an all-comers orgy.

H

storm_usmcstorm_usmcalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon

Good perception on both points, yes, I was thinking about taking it further, but I realized it was getting a bit long, and on general principal I don't like going that deep in chapters with a story. As for the other brother sister, that is exactly what I was going for, a closed group, but one that could camouflage for the others. It is one of my more far fetched stories, but it was the only internal logic I felt was justified.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unusual story

" I felt special because I was the only one who was molested by everybody." That's not something you hear often 😂

Though I don't really like incest stories, I read this one solely coz of the author, and wasn't disappointed. Scorching hot, while catering to emotions too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Still hoping you will carry this one on, Storm! I just read the full story for the 3rd time, and I wish there was more. I can easily see some drama coming, potentially, as well as more adventure with the characters. I'd also like to see characters from other stories making an appearance, such as Shayna from My Neighbor's Shenanigans. Anyhow, thank you for what is here; your fans want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loose end

Loved the story so this is just a plot feedback item. When you add Espinosa hooking up with Brad it makes sense for the camo reasons explained and when you add Jesse this solves Espinosa’s love needs, but there has to be some kind of hint that Crystal and Sabrina have some sexual interest in Jesse. The $100 arrangement between Brad and Espinosa is fine by itself but doesn’t quite solve the fact that Jesse is sharing his sister with Brad is not sharing either of his women with Jesse. Perhaps best solution would have been for Sabrina and Crystal to have confessed to a past threesome and a foursome, when admitting they were bi-sexual and not gay, as what made them really know they’d never give up cock. Maybe they preferred sharing one cock but neither can deny how much they loved some specific parts of the forsome they still wish they still crave once in a while. If the cover that the guys weren’t into each other and the add a comment about the possibility of having Jesse be that fourth , even if is only mentioned, would cover it for the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ok

Too many people involved. Now this Jesse is coming in and getting some of the girls too. I mean I understand Jesse and his sister but seems like he get with other girls too. I did start skipping through because it went way off course and couldn’t take it. Maybe I missed it. Ch4 bombed it for me. Love the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weighing in on the debate....

I had a couple of different thoughts on where it was going at different places. When they initially mentioned the camouflage idea, I thought they were going to have Crystal & Sabrina be the 'public couple' and have a series of casual/short term relationships for Brad, which fits well with how the Brad/Sabrina/Crystal triad was originally developed. Then I started to think they might just bring in Espinoza as a fourth, but that didn't last long before Jesse was mentioned. I get the logic of doing it this way, but I'm not entirely sure how this setup is better than having just the Crystal/Sabrina and Brad/Espinoza pairing.

I understand the argument that Jesse is necessary for Espinoza's emotional needs because of the "completeness" of the Brad/Sabrina/Crystal triad, but when Espinoza is describing the situation, she says "I really like the three of you and I feel like you all feel the same, but there is definitely a line I won't ever be able to break WITHOUT A SERIOUS COMMITMENT" (emphasis added). It's the qualifier that really breaks the Espinoza-needs-Jesse argument for me because it seems to imply that she feels she could become a part of what Brad, Sabrina, and Crystal have if she were willing to make a serious commitment -- but she isn't willing to do so. Why not?

Lets face it, the five-person arrangement has the same problem as the three-person arrangement does: there's someone without a public partner. Given, as one of the other commenters noted, that there's no real indication that Jesse has any significant romantic/sexual involvement with Crystal or Sabrina and that Crystal and Sabrina were already on the way to becoming a 'public' couple prior to the story, the problem hasn't actually been resolved, just shifted from Brad to Jesse. You've left them in an inherently unstable situation that could have easily been avoided if you had simply left Jesse out entirely and allowed Espinoza to have more confidence in the emotional connection that she appeared to have been developing with Brad, Sabrina, and Crystal.

At this point, the only way out that I can see is to bring in a fourth woman. The easiest way to do that is for Jesse to find someone for whom he is willing to sacrifice his sexual relationship with Espinoza, thus removing him from the equation. Espinoza, feeling both joy over her beloved brother's happiness and sorrow over her own loss, would turn to Brad, Sabrina, and Crystal for support, which would lead to her making the commitment she needs to fully integrate her into that group. Alternatively, the new woman would be more-or-less exclusively with Jesse (in much the same way Sabrina and Crystal appear to be more-or-less exclusively with Brad) and Espinoza would develop a closer bond with the new pair, letting her relationship with Brad dwindle to something more pro forma than it has been portrayed thus far.

The reason the latter approach wouldn't be as easy is that it creates another problem: how to keep both the dual threesome reality and the three couple facade intact. The easiest way to do that sort of thing is to have everyone sharing a house, but that's pretty hard to sell publicly with three couples -- I can't even come up with an implausible justification, much less anything with some degree of verisimilitude. If you return to the four person arrangement, it's a lot easier: either (a) keep the Brad/Espinoza and Crystal/Sabrina pairings with the Marines sharing a residence with the civilians to simplify matters when on base or deployment, or (b) switch to a Brad/Crystal and Sabrina/Espinoza public pairing (taking advantage of the Crystal/Sabrina pairing not being fully established in the public eye) and have them share a home so that Crystal and Sabrina can provide mutual support while Brad and Espinoza are on base or deployment. (This would be especially helpful once Crystal and Sabrina decide they want Brad's children, because you know that's coming -- they're too hung up on him to not get there sooner or later.)

From my perspective, it makes more sense to use the closeness of the Brad/Crystal/Sabrina triad as the basis for the emotional harmony/stability of a foursome rather than using it to prevent Espinoza from becoming fully a part of the group. That approach feels more consistent with how Sabrina and Crystal seem to embrace the idea of having another woman around to be Brad's 'public' partner, rather than viewing it as a distasteful necessity. But that's just me.

And, just to be clear, I really liked the story ... though that probably goes without saying, given how emotionally involved I seem to have become with your characters. :-)

Arx563Arx563almost 3 years ago

"weighing in on the debate" if you don't mind I'd like to tell you my own perspective on this while trying to point out why I don't agree with you.

Espinoza needs Jesse for sex. The emotional part already there by them being siblings. So the love the trust etc there. Her not wanting to commit to Brad has a main reason. She is still not over the break up she had and doesn't ready to do it again just yet. The other reason is deployment. She could be deployed to the other side of the country. How is she supposed to keep in touch with Brad then. While her wisiting Jesse could be arranged easy.

Jesse being single is an easy one Trish was introduced in the story. They could be meeting up on a "team event" (horse riding on Jesse farm) and being together. It would give us a similar pairing as Brad/Crystal/Sabrina. That would cover the Jesse problem and Trish not being against some sibling fun we could get some steamy pages. As to Espinoza. She could be moved to some where else and would be out of the picture.

If you get this far thank you and if you didn't understand something feel free to message me.

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

"Sharing is a cuck thing" by Rei do Gado

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Ok, liked it, but how is Espinoza going to be successful "cover" if they are all together so much, not to mention her brother Jesse. Should have left Jesse out of this. Agree with most of the comments below.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

OH, almost forgot, you brought in Sgt Atwood too. Give us a break!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best I've ever read

SirechoSirechoover 2 years ago

Great read. A dream come true. Easy to follow characters and relationships. Plot transitioned well and I am on to read more. Good job, liked it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing this (lot of) work with us! You're truly appreciated over here, and I mean that sincerely.

I find this extremely hot, and re-read regularly. I like Sabrina & Crystal being in love to begin the story, and the way they tie and fuck each other. They have that as an intimate secret beyond just "We are together," like couples usually keep their love lives private, but we are on the inside of that barrier, somehow. I do kind of wish you were more comfortable with longer stories, though, because as much as you gave us the characters, they aren't quite as "fleshed out" as I would have liked.

I would have liked to "be a fly on the wall" to the intimate relationship between Crystal and Sabrina, maybe with a sweet fuck between them described in detail, perhaps a flashback to a time after Crystal gave in to some guy enough to go out with him. I am just imagining that he got to fondle her tits or ass, and maybe a hand job, but not a blowjob or a fuck, because she's started up with Sabrina, and doesn't want to take a chance on her disapproval? Maybe that is tied in somehow to the bound state Sabrina was in?

When Brad gets his surprise, it couldn't be a more perfect gift for him! It's definitely hot that he's suddenly got not only his beautiful, beloved sister at his mercy, but she is also playing Crystal somewhat by not telling her that she's been caught and is now Brad's plaything to a large extent. That relationship developed nicely, and they clearly become "a triple," but not publicly. Which is great, but other characters need to have lives, too. And poor Trish, who needs to be fucked regularly!

There is e.g. Espinosa and Jesse, who got to finally fuck each other after years, but we are not really "in their bedroom with them," and I would really like to hear how much she likes to have him come in her mouth sometimes, for example, or be taken in a bound state. I think Espinosa has to "have someone," publicly, fucking her and not just an illicit quickie with her brother. The regular assignations with Brad can't be that, I don't think. What if she gets exposed and then starts being pressured to put out for other guys, especially on deployment? I don't imagine that character being okay with anything like that!

One thing I really like, that you're closer to than many authors, is that I really like to be able to visualize the bodies and action. I just wish you were more detailed on the descriptions sometimes. And much as I mean that and like hearing about the feminine assets, I think it's hot to hear how the females love the shape and feel of the masculine assets, too, because it lets me imagine that it's me there, in a different way.

Thanks again! Your life is your own obviously, but the fans are telling you that you have given us "just a taste" of a much larger picture than we can see. And we'd love more, if you can, please!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

A great read, thank you.

JayDee_DunnJayDee_Dunnabout 2 years ago

Another excellent series… 5stars all round…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wooww!!! Simply wooowww!! Great charcters and chemistry between them. It could have been longer, but it's your story so well done. If you change your mind, do continue.

A fan

CreativeEdgerCreativeEdgerabout 2 years ago

STORM - I LOVE THIS SERIES; read many times! Really wish you were committed to making this ongoing, though. Fucking both for fun and for love, I think, is the central theme, with fucking others just for fun as a side-dish accompaniment to the loving couples (and more.) Both kinds of fucking are great, and I would love to read more about both!

I especially love the kinky-ness of Sabrina and Crystal, the way they just love to fuck. Not only each other, but also in general (it seems.) It makes it seem more likely that I might fuck one or both of them, I think. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like the story is too focused on Brad fucking all the women, and less on how it is to BE fucked BY him/any/all of them.

We could really use a description of what it's like for those two central-character women to fuck each other. I feel like they have both an emotional and a sexual connection, which is not as fully explored as with Brad and Sabrina. Frankly, they seem likely to be fucking EVERY DAY, while Brad is much more limited in access, but we're not "there with them" when they do it...

The same is true with the Espinosa brother-sister duo, which's implied but not explored. How often, and who, is Marissa fucking, and likewise who's Jesse doing; are there any others paying for her favors? Is Jesse going to be the "main dish" (loving fuck) for her, and Brad the main holder of her (fun fuck) "slave collar?" Women, too, she's also fucking on an ongoing basis for free?

I would really like to hear what it's like for another pair of siblings to fuck as adults, after growing up only fucking "friends," who then don't stick around. Friends who "stuck around" and fuck sometimes (even if not often) would be nice, too.

I would enjoy reading about an ongoing "affair" with that emotional connection. The prospect of having someone they can count on, sexually, regardless of the ups and downs of work, children etc. is worth exploring. There would be many challenges, but it's possible to have it, I think.

Your reluctance to have more chapters is kind of puzzling to me. I mean, there may be readers who won't want to finish a series, but I doubt they will find the stories less appealing. As long as you keep the chapters mostly self-contained, as they are, it should be fine. Anyone who wants to read less can just stop after any chapter, right?

Thanks again for a great read! Hope you are not having "outside" trouble that keeps you from writing, as I suspect many Literica authors are. This is a very challenging time we live in!

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I especially enjoyed the different POV angle...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4th chapter totally counterproductive to the series. You can delete the comment but the sentiment still stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was really good up until Brad and Sabrina actually had sex. Then it all went downhill. The descriptions weren't as detailed and then they just start blackmailing Espinoza seemingly out of nowhere. Wanted to see more of the throuple or how Brad and Sabrina felt about the changing situation, but then it became about Espinoza. And why did she have to start fucking her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think times have changed from when I was a marine if they can afford nubu and a limo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this written by the same person? Tons on feeling Espinoza up but skip Sabrina on web cam and in the hotel? I stopped after the hotel. This series was 5 star until this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ch. 05......please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lovely what you have done. Just one thing does anyone get married?

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

An EXCELLENT series.

Congratulations on a beautifully prepared, written and presented story. You have picked a great point to close this tale, explain the social situation to the families, before the two serving sergeant's are either reassigned or deployed, the military contrary to popular belief do endeavour to allow the celebration of Christmas.

curioustimcurioustimabout 2 months ago

great story line.... so erotic...... had me wishing it was me..... every guys fantasy....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous