The Sibling Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a difference in their arousal. Brant's cock wasn't as firm after having to cum in the glass twice. She knew he would last for a good long time now. Tim on the other hand wouldn't. She knew all this build up would have him ready soon, especially since she told him to eat her, she was sure the guys loved to munch on her pussy.

"Let's see.... Who should I fuck first?" she asked, palming their heads with the slick pre-cum, making them both flinch from the strong sensations of her hands.

"I'll be nice I guess and pick Tim, since he hasn't cum yet. But don't until I say you can."

She let go of them and threw her left leg over Tim's body. She didn't have to remind him to keep his hands to himself; he kept them behind his head safely away from her body. She sat down on his cock, pressing her wet pussy up against his ridged shaft and sliding up and down it, bathing his cock with her wet lips but not allowing him inside her. Rising up on her feet, she reached under and lifted his dick up, rubbing the head around her pussy before slowly descending onto it. The rush of hot cock made her moan, filling her up and sending that first initial thrill of penetration through her body. She loved it, especially with how wet and horny she was.

She stayed down on him, rocking her hips only slightly as she enjoyed the stiff rod buried in her body. Reaching over, she grabbed Brant's cock, giving him a few jerks before letting go and rising off Tim only to fall back down on him hard and fast. A few more cycles and he spoke up rather panicked.

"Mistress... I'm going to cum and I'm sorry?" he said.

"No! I have not given you permission!" she screamed, springing off him and grabbing his extremely tight balls.

Vicky squeezed them firmly and Tim flinched, calling out in pain but he didn't cum. Some grey runny liquid appeared from the slit and ran down his throbbing cock but he didn't ejaculate further. She released his balls, glaring at his face.

"That was close, Tim... I wouldn't want to punish you so be more careful. Warn me much sooner!"

"Yes, Mistress... I try."

She remounted him, sliding his very hard and wet cock back into her body and began again. Assuming the pain she had caused would keep him from orgasm for a few minutes or more. She was correct. She got several minutes of hard riding in before he voiced he was getting close again. The problem was so was she and she didn't want to stop.

"Just hold out a little long... I'll let you cum with me."

She took hold of her breasts, pinching her nipples and vigorously rising and falling on her brother's cock, determined to cum. The pleasure increased as his hot flesh rapidly rushed in and out of her pussy. Sweat beaded on her naked flesh, the stimulation increased with the nipple play and she was oh so close to the big release she was wanting.

*****

Tim's cock was ready to explode, Vicky's pussy was amazing, hot, wet and milking his shaft perfectly. He struggled to maintain some sort of control, not wanting to be punished if he came before her. Punishment was a drag, punishment meant his marble was removed from the bowl and he could no longer participate until the Supreme Leader allowed it. They had the entire weekend and he didn't want to fuck it up this soon. It was very difficult and when Vicky started pinching her incredible breasts he was forced to look away or he would have lost his load. She has the most amazing breasts he and Brant have ever seen, and to be connected to his hot sister was a double bonus. They were round, firm and the areola and nipple were high on the breast with perfect color.

When he turned his head he saw his brother smiling at him. He knew what was going on. He knew why he had looked away instead of watching Vicky ride his cock and play with her own tits. Tim shook his head at his brother and concentrated on not cumming. It felt so good and seemed to be getting better the closer Vicky got to her own orgasm.

*****

Vicky's body tightened as her pussy clenched around Tim's hard cock. She was cumming and the pleasure was overwhelming her. Her breathing was small gasps, her heart pounded in her chest and her pussy flooded with pleasure and secretions.

"Now! Cum with me, Brother!" she screamed out.

A second later she felt Tim's cock burst forth inside of her, shooting wads of cum deep inside her vagina. She struggled to keep her balance as their combined orgasms continued. So overcome, she fell forward on her brother, panting and shaking on his hard chest as she continued to cum and feel his cock convulse. It was perfect, cumming together always was better than alone. She was glad he had held out and waited. She could feel his semen running out of her with gravity; he had drenched her insides with a typical large load of semen she was used to seeing from them.

"Well done, toy... you lasted," she said kissing his cheek and rolling off of him.

His cock was a mess from their combined orgasm, as were his balls. From the look of it, most of his load had already left her body but she still felt extremely wet and gooey. She looked over at Brant, his cock was rock hard. He must have enjoyed the show.

"Wait here... I'll be back," she said, climbing off her bed and walking out of her room.

Juice began to run down her legs as she walked toward the linin closet to get a towel. She cleaned herself off before returning to her brothers and tossed the towel to Tim. His cock was soft by then but Brant was ready to go. Climbing on the bed she turned around on hands and knees facing away from Brant and looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck me... but no hands."

*****

Brant rose, knelt behind her and without using his hands managed to get his very hard cock into his sisters flaming hot and wet pussy. The sensation was phenomenal, causing him to moan spontaneously. Vicky turned and smiled at him when she heard. He pulled out immediately and rammed his cock back into her. She said she wanted him to fuck her so he did, hard and fast, driving his cock deep with each thrust.

"That's it! Give it to me... give me that hard cock, toy... fuck your Supreme Leader!" Vicky screamed.

He wanted to reach under her and grab her incredible breasts but wasn't allowed to. To keep from touching her he put his hands behind his back and continued to thrust into his hot sister's pussy as hard as he could.

*****

Vicky's breasts swayed slightly from the thrusts of Brant. Her pussy was alive with pleasure again as the twin cock rushed in and out of it. Reaching under herself she began to finger her clit, circling the hard nubbin with her index finger. The added stimulation increased her wetness and only furthered her pleasure. She couldn't tell the difference between their cocks. It was like having the same guy seconds after he had just cum. She fucking loved it. She was sure that by the time Brant came that Tim would be good and hard ready to give it to her all over again.

She knew the no hand rule was driving them crazy but her sacrifice was worth the angst she was causing. It wasn't like she didn't like her brothers touching her. She did, it was just more fun at the moment to make them resist. After all, the weekend was just getting started; her mom and dad weren't expected home until late Sunday night and it was just barely Friday evening. Lots of fucking to come.

Lowering her fingers, she let Brant's cock slide through the V created by her first two as he continued to slam deep inside of her. Reaching further she cupped his balls, checking to see how tight they were, since he hadn't slowed nor told her he was ready to cum. She was right... he would last a while after the two large orgasms she forced him to perform by hand. Back to her clit she used two fingers on it, really grinding away at her nub and the folds around it.

Her body was alive with pleasure. Her older brother had staying power now and would continue to drive into her for a long time, probably making her cum again long before he was ready himself.

*****

Tim lay on his back watching his twin brother pound his sister doggystyle. Her breasts only gently moving with each impact they were so firm and perfect. He slowly played with his cock as he watched his twin's cock slide effortlessly in and out. The climax he had just experienced inside the same pussy was intense... he had barely made it, any longer and he would have slipped up and been punished. Now he was set to go, knowing he'd be in better control next time. But right then he was content, watching his siblings going at it hard and fast, both moaning and grunting with pleasure.

Having Vicky in control was turning out to be very memorable. It showed how truly slutty his sister was. Of course it was Brant and he that made her that way. As he watched them his mind recalled the first time they played the marble game.

-

"Happy birthday, Sis. How does it feel to be eighteen?" Brant had asked her.

"Same as seventeen, why?"

"Yeah, but you're an adult now... don't you just feel all grown up and adultish?" Tim returned.

"Adultish? That's not a word. But whatever, not much difference. Did you guys feel adult at eighteen?"

"Not really, we're just messing with you."

"Oh I see so are you guys going to give me a bunch of crap when Mom and Dad leave tomorrow?" Vicky asked.

The twins looked at each other and smiled. "That depends on you... we want to suggest something for the time Mom and Dad are gone... kind of a type of game between the three of us," Brant said.

"Game? What kind of game?" she asked.

"Well you know how none of us likes being ordered around by the other and we always fight over who is boss well this game is called Supreme Leader and this is how it works."

They explained the marble in the bowl and whoever placed theirs in first had total control over the other two.

"Total control? So if I won you'd have to do what I say all weekend?" she asked.

"Exactly, but first we'd have to promise not to break the rules and submit to whatever the Supreme Leader asks."

"That sounds fair but what kind of things are you guys talking about?" she asked.

"You know, the other people would have to get the Supreme Leader drinks and food... do their chores and stuff like that," Brant responded.

"Homework?" she asked.

"Yep, homework too."

Tim remembered seeing Vicky thinking it over and remembering she had no idea what she was getting into. Come to think about it, he and Brant didn't comprehend what it would turn into either. They originally just wanted their hot sister to do their chores, cook and clean for them without complaining about it, what ended up happening was beyond both of their wildest imaginations.

"Okay... sounds good, I'll play. So just to be sure, our marbles are in our rooms, we all start in the living room where the bowl is and as soon as mom and dad drive away the fastest person to retrieve their marble and get it in the bowl wins?"

"That's correct. No catches no tricks."

Tim knew the only reason Vicky had agreed to the game was because her room was the closest to the living room. He assumed she thought she could beat them both because of this and get her homework done and room cleaned.

"Okay, then we're set... tomorrow when they leave we'll play but first let's all swear to obey the Supreme Leader by oath," Brant said.

"And we need to agree we don't talk about the game or what happened during the game when Mom and Dad are around... it can only be discussed during a game," Tim added.

They all swore and then next day gathered in the living room. Tim placed the tall crystal bowl on the carpeted floor from the sofa table and they all watched out the window as their parents drove away.

"Go!" Brant yelled and they all sprinted away.

Vicky had the lead and would have won if it wasn't for Brant's lucky toss from behind her. His marble bounced off the side of the bowl into the bottom right before Vicky dropped hers in.

"Hey! Not fair!" she screamed. "You can't throw it in!"

"Says who?" Brant responded.

"Says... well... it's not fair."

They both looked at Tim for help and he was the deciding factor.

"We don't have any rules about how it gets in there, just that it starts in our rooms. Sorry, Vicky... looks like Brant wins this one."

"What are your commands Supreme Leader?" Tim asked.

Vicky pouted but Brant put a stop to that immediately.

"First there will be no whining from either of you, I shouldn't have to remind you of the oath we all took."

"I apologize, Master... I will obey," Vicky said admitting defeat.

"Excellent, now why don't you two make me breakfast, scrambled eggs bacon and toast with OJ."

For the first couple days that was the extent of the requests. Vicky and Tim did all of Brant's chores, cooked for him, fed him in his bed, cleaned his room and did similar chores. It wasn't until the last day before their parents came home that Brant got more adventurous, pressing the issue and using his new found authority to test the limits of Vicky and Tim.

"Will there be anything else, Master?" Tim asked, after he and Vicky brought him his second milk shake.

"Yes, kiss Vicky on the lips." Brant blurted, taking them both aback.

"What? Wait, What?" Vicky asked.

Realizing what he had said he couldn't back down now and forced the issue. "You heard me, kiss her."

Tim turned to Vicky, shrugged his shoulders and leaned in for a quick peck. Vicky flinched visibly and stood their stunned.

"That wasn't a kiss. Give her a real kiss, boy!"

Tim remembered well what happened next. He turned to Vicky, got really close to her and whispered. "Come on... let's give him a show he won't complain about, then maybe he'll leave us alone until Mom and Dad get home."

"Are you serious? I don't want to. No way."

"We have to, it's the rules. If we don't we will never get the chance to be in his shoes. The game will be ruined."

"Fine... but he's going to pay when I win," Vicky said.

Tim reached out, placing his hands behind his sister's head and pulled her to him. Their lips met and a strange tingling sensation filled his body, stirring his cock as the odd sensation increased. He didn't think kissing his sister would cause him to feel this way but it was and his body was reacting to it. Their lips parted and tongues were touched, back and forth until they both forgot who they were kissing. Suddenly they both jerked away.

"Holy shit!" Brant blurted... "You guys got into that one and like it."

They both blushed and Tim remembered wanting to kiss his sister again and trying to hide the fact that his cock was still rising in his pants, hoping no one would notice. Except Brant did, but he didn't let on to that fact until another game. Instead he messed with his twin and sister a little more, getting off on the power and his own arousal he was hiding under the sheets of his bed.

"Oh this is fun... what else should I make you do to each other?" Brant said as the other's faces reddened further.

Neither of them commented, knowing the rules. Tim was hoping Brant would make him kiss his sister again or maybe something even better. The thrill he got from kissing her was like nothing he had experienced before. It had the excitement of a first kiss with any other girl mixed with the wickedness of who it was.

"Tim... put your hand on her boob," Brant said.

Vicky let out a shocked yelp, turning to Brant to protest with open mouth to yell. Tim could tell she was going to let him have it and this game would never be played again. He reached out, grabbing her shoulders and spinning her back to him.

"Vicky! If you freak out he wins, don't let him win or will never get our chance."

"Did you hear what he said? He wants you to touch my breast... my own brother."

"I know... you've played truth and dare before and done this at parties right? Well this shouldn't be any different. Just don't think about me being your brother."

She shook her head, ready to end it and apparently not caring.

"Listen... Mom and Dad are going to be home any second. He won't be able to do much more. Next time you might win."

"I can't believe I'm allowing this... this was not what I had in mind with this game."

"One last chance to obey or the next time we play your marbles are not allowed to be first again," Brant warned.

"Fine!" Vicky blurted and unfolded her arms from her round breasts.

Tim reached forward, placing his hand on his sisters left breast, feeling the round firmness along with the jolt of pleasure as his cock lurched.

"Squeeze it?" Brant instructed just as they heard the garage door open.

"Games over! Mom and Dad are home you sick puke!" Vicky screamed and ran to her room.

-

"Tim.... Tim!" Vicky yelled, pulling Tim from his memories of the very first game.

Tim looked up; Brant was still pounding into her.

"Sorry? What?" he asked.

"Since you're nice and hard again already why don't you stand in front of me and play where I can watch."

Tim looked down, not realizing his cock was stiff again or that he was stroking it. The memories of that first time had caused him to become erect quicker than even he thought possible. He got off the bed and stood in front of Vicky. Brant was pounding into her still and smiling at Tim with his hands still behind his back. Tim grinned back and stroked his cock a foot away from his sisters moaning head.

"Mmmm.. yes, give me that cock, Boy... don't slow down."

Tim's grin widened as he thought, "Things sure have changed since then."

*****

Vicky's pussy was alive with sensations. Brant hadn't slowed down at all... if anything he had gotten harder and faster. She bathed in the sensations coursing through her and looked up at her other brother now stroking his cock in front of her face. Her mouth watered, watching him stoke hard up and down the wide shaft, making new pre-cum ooze out of his slit and bead up. She had the urge to lick it off and suck his large cock but again she resisted. She loved the control she finally had after the other rounds they had played with her as servant. She had a lot to make up for as she thought back.

-

Vicky ran to her room, not understanding the feelings she was having. One she was very angry with Brant for making her kiss Tim and then letting him touch her breast. That anger was mixed with the sensations of arousal in her body. She felt her nipple still erect where Tim and touched her breast and her sex had moistened in just the short time. She was confused why she was reacting this way and ran more from that than from anger.

She knew she couldn't confront Brant about what he had done or talk to Tim about how she felt because of the rules of the game. She would just have to wait until next time and hopefully win. Next time came rather quickly because at dinner Dad announced that they had to go back out of town again soon because he had to oversee a project he got going. Their Dad was some important manager of a nationwide company and traveled a lot, taking their mom with him as often as he could. She was going back with him.

Two days later the three of them stood in the living room. Vicky was worried, she was sore since she had begun running and training for track. She had just put in six miles that day and hadn't thought about the consequences until Brant yelled 'go'.

Her legs didn't want to move, getting her off to a slow start as she ran to her room. When she was returning with her marble one of the twins blew by her door and dashed into the living room. She heard the marble drop in. She was beaten again but by Tim this time. She dropped hers in next and Brant followed her.

"What are your orders, Supreme Leader?" Vicky asked, thinking Tim would be nicer since he knew what the other side felt like.

He wasn't.

For the next several days Brant and Vicky catered to Tim's every whim but this gave Vicky a chance to talk to Brant about what he had done last game.