The Sibling Games Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, and I think she liked it."

"I did... he was doing good until you stopped him."

"But... why... he's Supreme Leader, not you?" Tim said, confused.

"I asked Vicky to help me practice so I would be better at it."

"Really? You're going with that?"

Brant smiled.

"Okay, whatever. So how was he Vicky? Any good?"

"He got better; I think he'll improve with more practice."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me. I'm off cleaning his room and making his fucking bed and you're getting eaten out. That's messed up."

"Hey, I'm just doing what he wants. Don't blame me."

"Yeah, don't blame her! And shut up, Boy... why don't you go and make me a sandwich and bring me another coke."

Tim's face turned red with anger but he turned and left toward the kitchen. Vicky stifled a laugh, closed her legs and sat up on the couch.

-

The memory of that first time came back to her while Tim was still munching on her pussy. Her brothers had come a long way in giving oral sex, she had taught them both very well. She reached up and stopped Tim, telling him to stand up next to Brant. His cock was rock hard and Brant's was already showing signs of coming back to life. She sat up, grabbed her pillow and covered herself up so they couldn't see any of her naughty bits anymore, admiring their hot toned and tan bodies.

"So, I told you this day would come and that I'd finally win. I also warned you about payback when I did. I'm sure you thought I forgot all about that since I have let you eat me, fuck me, and already cum several times. But that was all part of my plan. Now the payback begins, brothers... toys... you've been asking for this for months and now the day has arrived."

She tried not to smile with the looks of anxiety washed over both their faces.