The Sibling Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You... go mow the lawn and when you're done, mow it again the other direction."

The look of absolute depression set on Tim's face. He hung his head and walked out of the room. Vicky sat on the couch with her back against the arm and her legs stretched toward the center. She opened them up, ran her hand down her body and lightly caressed her folds with her middle finger. Brant swallowed hard, almost choking on the sandwich in his mouth. He couldn't believe how sexy she looked and inviting. His cock instantly sprang new life and pulsed, engorging with blood and rising between his legs. His eyes locked onto Vicky as she moved her finger lower, spreading herself only to press in an inch. Her finger returned, the tip glistening with her wetness, to run it up between her folds to her clitoris.

Brant's mouth dropped open watching her spin tight circles on her growing nubbin as she pulled the skin back with her other hand. She was fully open to him, her dark pink sex spread, moist and engorging quickly. She let out a soft moan, arched her back and sped up on her little clit, adding another finger. The mower started outside, Tim would be working for at least an hour.

Brant was fully erect and throbbing from the show she was giving him. He had never watched a woman pleasure herself before and sat spellbound at his sister's reaction. She couldn't seem to sit still, her body rocked back and forth, her legs shook and extended, sliding down the couch only to be pulled back. Her eyes closed and he watched her nipples harden without any manual stimulation.

The sandwich was forgotten, time was of no matter as he watched her work. Suddenly he felt a large drip of pre-cum run down his throbbing cock as Vicky appeared to near her climax. Her breathing increased, her moans became louder and he could see how wet she was getting as her fingers sped up even more on the taunt, fully ripe button.

Brant heard the lawnmower near the window outside just as Vicky's whimpers turned into yelps of passion. She was cumming and it was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen before. Her legs arms and body went stiff arching off the couch as the pleasure took hold of her body. Her mouth was open, the look of ecstasy on her face. Her hands worked together, leaving just the clitoris and sawing into her wet pussy as her body shook. Her fingers became covered in her juices as the orgasm continued long after any male would have. It was now or never.

"Do you want me inside of you?" Brant asked as she came.

Her eyes opened, focused slowly amid the pleasure and the look of lust washed over her face.

"Yes, fuck me... Master."

Brant immediately turned and crawled over her shaking body. She wrapped her legs around him, removed her hands from her sex and grabbed his throbbing cock. She was the one that put it in, guiding his tool into the hottest and wettest pussy imaginable. Both of them let out an animalistic cry as Brant thrust forward, burying his penis into his sister's sex all the way to his balls. The sensation was even better than the first time. She was so hot and wet from her orgasm he was taken aback by the sensations that gripped his dick and coursed through his body.

Her hands found his ass and she pulled him further onto her, grabbing and scratching his cheeks and back as the cries of pleasure echoed through the house. They froze, basking in the sensations and staring into each other's eyes. A few seconds later, Brant pulled back and eased into her again, astonished by the feel of his sister's body. He took hold of her breasts, thrusting in again and again. Pinching her nipples, Vicky urged him on.

"Give me that cock... it feels so good!" she cried out.

Their cries sounded over the lawnmower outside as the two siblings continued in the grips of pleasure, their bodies working as one. Brant's body was alive with new sensations he never imagined. From his hands on her breasts to the hot perfect sex around his penis, he basked in the pleasure and body of his sister. It was so good, so intense and exciting his balls rose tight and he felt his climax fast approaching. He slowed his thrusts but Vicky wouldn't allow it. She grabbed his hips and pulled him into her over and over, making him keep the same steady intense thrusts.

It was just too perfect, impossible to stop no matter what he tried. Vicky's body tightened under him, her eyes closed and her head fell back in a loud scream. He felt her moisten even further, something he thought impossible, and knew she was cumming again. That's when he lost it, exploding into his sister's climax engulfed sex. It was perfect, both of them gripped by orgasmic convulsions at the same time.

He felt his cock let loose inside of her, it felt like nothing he'd felt before, much better than tossing off onto her back. It was the memory he needed the memory that took him over the edge.

-

Brant's cock spewed semen out the tip and onto Vicky's bedroom floor as Tim stroked him hard and fast. The results shook Brant's body as he recalled the dual orgasm he and Vicky had shared on the couch. He opened his eyes just as Tim let go and looked down at Vicky who was licking her lips and watching his cock finish its climax.

"Wow, very impressive, Toy... but that's just half of the task. You still have to get Timmy to cum."

Brant was breathing hard, the orgasm took a lot of effort both physically and mentally but he had done it. He turned to Tim who was trying to wipe semen off his hand and not looking thrilled.

"Your turn, Bro. Pick a good memory, it worked for me," he said reaching for Tim's soft dick.

*****

Tim felt sick to his stomach. He had just done something he had never even considered. He had just brought another man to climax with his hand. He was numb, barely even heard Brant's last words and flinched, pulling away when Brant touched his dick. He doubted any memory was going to help. He rubbed his hand even though the semen was already gone, looking up at his sister. She had no mercy written on her face, none for him especially after what he had done.

-

Tim was determined to win the next game no matter the cost. He was angry with his brother for making him mow the lawn... twice. He missed watching Vicky masturbate and then missed his brother doing her again. Even if he had to cheat he was going to win so he could get his turn with her and pay Brant back. It took three weeks before his parents left again but he had his plan ready. He was going to be victorious and get what was coming to him.

As the game commenced he ran just as hard and fast as his siblings, but what they didn't know is he had already won because they couldn't win if they couldn't find their blue marble. He strolled toward the bowel and dropped his in to the angry cries of his siblings. They finally returned to the living room, scowling and complaining someone moved their marbles.

"Hey, it's not my fault you can't keep track of your marbles, toys."

"You did this, it was you," Brant said.

"Prove it," Tim replied.

They couldn't and both dropped their marbles in the bowl along with his and the game was on.

Tim was shocked when Vicky began to remove her clothing without being asked until she stood naked in the living room.

"What are your orders, Master?" she asked.

His cock quickly rose in his pants as his lust for his sister reached epic proportions. He turned to Brant and rattled off a list of things to do that would occupy him for hours. Once he was gone he told Vicky to follow him to his room. He closed the door and he told her to make herself comfortable on the bed.

"Do you know what I want?" he asked.

"I'm pretty sure I do. I'm pretty sure you've been planning this for some time now and everything is working perfectly for you. You do realize if we could prove you cheated what the consequences would be?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I won fair and square."

"Ahuh, whatever, Supreme Leader, whatever you say."

"So if you think you know what I want why don't you tell me."

"You want what Brant got. You want a blowjob, you want to touch me, you want to eat me and you want to fuck me. Duh."

"Yes, and more."

"Fine, Master... what do you want first?" she asked, standing up off the bed. "Blowjob? Or do you want to touch these or this?" she said grabbing her breasts and then her pussy. "Do you need lessons on how to please a woman with your mouth like your brother? I can help you with that too."

Tim's cock throbbed in his pants. His sister was so naughty; he loved it and had a difficult time deciding on what to do first. He wanted to do all those things all at the same time but of course that would be difficult. He froze as she walked toward him, her nipples erect from the stimulation of her own hands. She looked phenomenal and he was unable to move. She grabbed his crotch, squeezing the large wide shaft in his pants.

"What's it going to be, Master?"

"Umm..." he stammered... "A blow?" he asked.

"Don't ask me... you're the one in charge, remember? Order me, command me to suck your cock and swallow your cum!" she shouted.

The shout made him jump; causing him to regain his composure and the control he should have had the entire time.

"Yes, that will be a perfect start. Suck my cock and make me cum deep in your mouth."

"Your wish is my command," she said dropping to her knees, already working on his pants.

She had his hard cock out in the open soon and inhaled most of it to the shock and pleasure of Tim. He'd been blown before but nothing like this. The things his sister did with her mouth on his cock were unbelievable. The sensations at times were so intense his toes cured in his shoes. She wasted no time at all, sucking hard and fucking his cock with her mouth voraciously. Her lips were like a vise around his shaft, up and down she went, twisting her head back and forth as she descended and withdrew.

He felt the cum boiling inside of him, rising and rising to a staggering explosion as he burst forth inside his sister's hot wet mouth. Nothing prepared him for the sensation. He had never had his head sucked while cumming before. The combination was out of this world intense, causing him to buck and squirm from the effect. His vision went blurry, his breath came in gasps with each contraction as his semen ejected from his cock. He had no idea if she was swallowing or letting it drip down her body and at that moment he didn't care, all he knew was he had never felt something like this before.

Come to find out, after he finally finished, Vicky had swallowed everything he offered even sucking the remains from his head before letting his cock out of her mouth and rocking back on her legs. Tim joined her on the floor, too weak to stand any more.

"Chore complete, master... what's next?" she said using her fingers to wipe the sides of her mouth.

"I need a minute to rest."

"Sure thing."

"Why don't you go get me a drink or something."

"Right, or something, gotcha."

He shook his head as he watched her leave, thinking to himself that she must love doing that if she is that good at it. He looked down at his softening cock, still wet from her mouth with a little glob of semen oozing out of the tip that she must have missed.

"Come on, cock, don't fail me now... I need you to perform you best today," he said, grabbing and shaking his dick.

He got up and sat on his bed, waiting for her to return. Cheating was worth it, but he knew he wouldn't get away with it again so he had to make the most out of the time he had. He left his room and quickly ran to his parent's master bathroom. Opening the medicine cabinet he did the unthinkable and popped one of his father's Viagra pills in to his mouth and ran back to his room.

He was as hard as a rock before Vicky got back with that drink.

"Oh my... what the hell?" she asked, seeing his huge cock.

The head was dark purple and the veins were sticking out in high relief from the throbbing shaft. Pre-cum was oozing plentifully from the slit a quarter of the way down his shaft.

"Nice huh? I'm already for more."

He saw the worried look on her face as he closed the door and walked toward her.

-

Tim thought to himself how another pill would come in handy right about then as his sister's twisted smile mocked his limp cock.

"Timmy? What's wrong? Is your little penis all tuckered out?" she ridiculed him. He hated when she called him Timmy, their grandmother called him Timmy.

"Permission to speak freely, Mistress?" he asked.

"Oh I guess, but make it snappy you're on thin ice, toy."

"This is fucked up... why are you making us do this now? You love the game and having sex with us."

"Now, yes... but back then, when all this started... not so much. I'm doing this because I warned you then I would. I wouldn't want to be a liar," she said putting emphasis on the last word.

It stung Tim. He was well aware they knew he had lied about moving their marbles but couldn't prove it, save him confessing. He wondered what else she knew, especially about that first time in his room and why he was hard so fast after the blowjob. He wondered if coming clean now would change her mind and she would let him off easy. Recalling what he did to her in his room that first time, he decided the chances were next to zero.

*****

Vicky glared at her lying brother Tim after she explained again why she was doing this to him. Of all of them he should be the one to understand the reason for payback. The bastard had cheated to win and then the things he did after that, she would never forget, especially his cock that wouldn't stop. It took her several days to figure that out but after her mother mentioned to her father not to forget his little blue pill for the trip, Vicky had put it all together. The combination between Tim's excitement to fuck her and her father's magic pill had caused him to go overboard on Vicky, and she had a good memory.

-

Tim closed the door and turned back toward Vicky. She had never seen her brother's penises so hard before and especially so soon after ejaculation. He walked toward her, his cock rocking back and forth with each step and throbbing visibly. She was speechless and nervous, thinking she had some time before he was ready again. She had no idea how he was this aroused so fast.

He walked up, took the drink from her hand and set it on his desk.

"What was next on that list?" he asked, smiling.

"Umm... whatever you want, Master," she stammered.

"Yes... whatever I want," he said, reaching out and placing his hands on her breasts. He rotated his hands, brushing her nipples with his palm. They reacted, plumping up from the stimulation and sending chills through her. He drew back, only to grab them between his thumb and first finger, pinching gently.

"Do you like that?" he asked her.

"It's nice, yes."

"Lie on the bed."

She turned and laid down. He was soon next to her fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples again. He pinched harder, twisting and pulling them firmly. Pulling them hard away from her breast he released them suddenly, essentially flicking them much more roughly than she expected. Firmly grabbing her entire breast, he squeezed and she groaned with pleasure and pain. He was not being gentle at all, more domineering than anything. It only got worse, the more he played with her breasts until the creamy flesh was red and her nipples stung.

She watched his penis throb and ooze while he roughly fondled her breasts for over a half hour. By the time he finally moved elsewhere they were sore and the flesh felt hot to her like a bad sunburn. His hand moved down her body, over her flat stomach and slowly over her sex.

"You're wet, really wet," he said.

"That's what happens, Master."

"I've done my homework, toy... I'm not as lame as Brant," he said finding her clit with ease and pinching it.

She moaned, arching into his hand as he pinched her nubbin hard between his finger and thumb. He continued to pinch and play with it until suddenly he went lower and dug his fingers into her wet sex without warning. She screamed as his fingers pinched her lips, forcing their way into her wetness. Digging deeper, he curled them inside her, rubbing behind her clit inside her body. The pleasure seized her and she cried out again.

"See, I know what I'm doing," he said, pressing hard against her front wall.

She couldn't respond, her breath had left her and her heart was racing. He dug and dug his fingers into her, not gently and fucked her wet sex with his hand. The palm of his hand was pressed firmly on her clitoris as he curled his fingers backwards inside her and grinded on her sensitive spot. He was just as rough on her sex as he was her breasts, like he had something to prove to her or take some frustration out. She had mixed emotions about him and what he was doing. It was a pleasure/pain thing and she couldn't figure out if she liked it or not. She didn't know why he was acting this way or why he wasn't being gentle and nice their first time. His next statement explained everything.

"I've watched guys make girls squirt doing this," he said rapidly digging into her.

He'd been watching porn, which was all she needed to know. He was trying to duplicate what they do on screen to her, knowing nothing about real life and what a girl really likes. He continued driving rapidly into her so fast his hand was a blur and all she could really feel was pressure, doing nothing for her.

"You know that's fake, right?" she finally said.

"No it's not... you're just not into it enough," he said, pulling his fingers out and breathing hard from his efforts.

Her sex felt raw, he had totally ruined any enjoyment she hoped to get from this. It didn't end there. He roughly spread her legs and lifted them up; pulling her around on the bed so her butt was hanging halfway off. He stood up and she noticed his penis had not softened. If anything it was even harder. He had a difficult time pressing it down so he could enter her. She prepared herself for his entry but it did little to help. She was dry from his rough play and it pulled and pinched as he shoved his hard dick into her.

She was hoping he'd notice but he didn't, or if he did he either didn't know something was wrong or he didn't care. The only saving point was his pre-cum. He had been oozing plentifully while he played with her and this spread around slightly and eased the binding. He immediately began thrusting and pulling out fast and hard, probably just like he had seen in porn. She wanted to say something but the game restricted her.

Vicky began faking pleasure and interest, knowing guys climax faster when they think they are doing well. She figured if he came again he would be done for a while. She urged him on, moaning with each thrust from Tim. It was much different from Brant, they may look alike but her brothers were very different people. She assumed the lack of wetness was what caused Tim's penis to seem larger than Brant's. That was part of it and the pill, she didn't know about, was the other.

It didn't take long. Tim was working hard and from the feel of his dick was plenty excited. He soon pulled out and shot his load onto her stomach, as his face contorted in pleasure. She watched him shake and convulse as his very engorged dick spewed its contents on her flesh. It was hot and the nice sensations meant an end for a while for her.

"Do you have anything to clean me up?" she asked.

"No."

"Fine, I'll take care of it," she said cupping her hand under the ropes of semen.

She slowly got up and left his room to clean herself off.

"Hurry back," he called after her.

-

That first time with Tim was horrible. It was by far the worst sexual experience she ever had. And now he had the gall to question her and try and get her to go easy on him. This only made her angrier.