The Sibling Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Master... though I can think of something to do to him you might not have."

"I'm sure, but again it's not your turn to be the Master... or Mistress I guess."

"Nope, again I lose; again I'm a slave to one of you."

"You'll win, it's only a matter of time... I think all the track is paying off. You look really good."

"Yeah, I've lost seven pounds, but I think most of it came from my chest," she said looking down at her breasts.

"Nah, they still look great," Brant said walking up to her.

"Thanks, Master... you might want to check and make sure they still feel good too," she smiled.

Just because she didn't win didn't mean she didn't like the fun they had. She remembered well her second time with Brant and the orgasm they shared and how good it was. She was moistening thinking about having him again. It was better than Tim winning.

He smiled at her and cupped her left breasts, running his hand over the orb, rotating his palm against her nipple. It quickly reacted to his touch and the electric pleasure rushed through her body.

"They feel great, firmer I think and still more than a hand full."

"Mmm, that's nice," she moaned.

"I think I need some more lessons on pleasuring you... I mean women with my mouth," he said suddenly scooping her up in his arms and carrying her to the sofa.

She squealed as he lifted her with ease only to lay her down and spread her legs.

"Oh by all means, Master... I'll be most honored to help you with that. Tell me wha..."

She stopped to gasp because his hot tongue had found her shaved sex, spreading her open and sucking her labia into his mouth.

She reacted spontaneously and grabbed his head, pulling him into her and running her fingers through his thick wavy dark hair. The next instant he found her clitoris and she threw her head back in a guttural roar of pleasure. He was wasting no time at all, sucking and nibbling on her nubbin and putting her in intense ecstasy from the rush of sensations he was causing. The more he continued, Vicky actually though he might bring her to orgasm this time with his mouth instead of quitting just before. She never said a word of instruction, either he had studied or he was a natural pussy eater because he was doing wonderful for his second time.

She was so close! His tongue was going ballistic on her clit and the wave of pleasure was about to peak. She tried to keep herself under control and not give away that fact so he would keep going and take her over the limit. It was difficult to stay focused and not squirm and scream at this kind of heightened arousal. She expected him to stop any second, just as she was ready to cum because her body was betraying her now. She had gone rigid, tight all over and then and then she was cumming!

He had taken her there and it was astonishing. She let go, exploding in an orgasmic climax that filled her body with unprecedented pleasure. Her heart pounded, it was all she could do to get enough air, panting and shaking from the orgasm. She lost control of herself, trembling so violently he had to stop his munching but this didn't stop her orgasm. She continued, thrashing on the sofa, scissoring her legs back and forth as the waves crashed over and over.

When she finally settled down she opened her eyes and look up at Brant. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Wow, Sis... I think you liked that. I guess I did okay."

"Yes, Master... you... did... extraordinarily well..." she struggled.

"Good, now you can return the favor," he said pulling his shorts and boxers down.

Her eyes didn't want to focus very well and she felt fatigued like she had just returned from track practice. She forced herself up to sit on the edge of the sofa and Brant moved forward for her. His cock was, of course, rock hard after eating his sister and Vicky took hold of the stiff shaft, forced it horizontal and opened her mouth. His salty slippery pre-cum melted in her mouth and she used it with her saliva to take him deep and lube him up so she could stoke his shaft without moving the skin.

Her pussy pulsed as she sucked just his head and stroked his shaft fast; giving him the same effort he had given her. She stroked and twisted her head back and forth, using her tongue on his bulbous head and then sucking hard. She heard him moaning and his cock stiffen further as she continued working, removing her hands and taking him as deep as she could. His balls were tight around his shaft and he throbbed in her mouth, foretelling his imminent eruption. The problem was he didn't want to cum apparently because he stopped her after only a few minutes. His cock looked huge and his head was purple from the sucking and she could tell he had been very close to orgasm as he stepped back from her.

"What's wrong? Don't want to cum?" she asked.

"Not yet, I have more planned."

"Oh... well okay, so what will it be?"

"I want to try anal."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"But... well we haven't had regular sex more than twice?"

"I know... we can do both?"

"I've never done that before... I'm nervous... you're pretty big."

"I'll be gentle."

"What if I don't want to, Master?"

"You'll like it... you will."

"I'm not ready to try that yet... don't make me."

"We don't have to right now... maybe when you're really into it."

She couldn't believe he would suggest anal sex so soon. Her brothers were typical males, always wanting more and more crazy shit. The idea frightened her, especially as large as her brother's penises were. The game prohibited her from complaining so she knew she would eventually have to try it. Probably better with Brant than with Tim. She was hoping she could get him to cum before he tried sticking it in her ass and he would forget all about it.

"Lay back, just relax; I'm not going to do it now," Brant was saying.

She had become tight and balled up, sitting on the edge of the sofa with anxiety. He pretty much killed the mood with mentioning anal sex. Trusting him, she calmed herself and fell back on the sofa as he stepped nearer. He bent over, lifted her legs and stared down at her with her but hanging off the edge of the sofa and her back on the seat with her head bent forward by the back of the couch. Moving forward more, he took his very hard dick and moved the head up and down her wet sex. The sensation relaxed her, the pleasure calmed her fears and she welcomed him inside her.

"Mmmm, that feels really good!" she called out as he slid into her slowly but steady until his cock was buried to his balls.

He let go of her feet and she held her legs up bent at the knees as he pulled out half way, driving in deep again and grabbing both breast at the same time. As the nipples hardened he began twisting and pinching them with his thumb and index finger as his thrusts became a steady rhythmic pace.

"Yes... just like that.... Keep going... don't stop!" she urged him on.

Her fears melted away as his shaft entered and withdrew into her flushed body. The pleasure was fabulous and she marveled again at how wonderful her brother's felt inside of her. She watched his face, looking for signs he was getting close, but with him in control it might prove difficult to take him over the edge if he decided to slow down or pull out. Leaning forward she grabbed his hips, pulling him roughly into her and trying to make sure he couldn't get away as easy.

He had to be close, he felt like it and from how close he was with the oral it only made sense. It was difficult trying to focus on him and her own pleasure at the same time. She wanted to just close her eyes and cum, letting him pound away at her into oblivion but she also wanted him to climax and not think about the tiny lower hole she had.

Unfortunately once he had anal on the brain he wasn't going to forget it. The good thing was she came again, not as intense as the oral sex but it was still good and rocked her pussy and body with a few good waves of sexual bliss. As she was cumming on his cock it was suddenly not there anymore and her pussy convulsed on emptiness. She hadn't realized she closed her eyes until she opened them to see where he had gone or maybe to watch him stroke his cock onto her but instead he was pinching the head and effectively killing his climax. She knew immediately what he wanted to do. At the moment, in her heightened state, she wasn't as wary of the idea. Her body felt wonderful, and maybe if he went slow she could handle him in her bottom.

He looked down at her and she could tell what he was thinking before he spoke.

"Should we try it?"

"I guess, but maybe a finger first, so I can work up to it."

This seemed to excite him more than anything she had ever said to him before. His hands were trembling as they touched her and his finger began to explore her tight orifice, where nothings been in before. It felt good as he rubbed her juices around her tight hole and began to poke the tip of his finger in. The rest slid it easily and it was an odd sensation but she liked it okay. The problem was his finger was much smaller than his cock and he was too eager.

He didn't spend near enough time preparing her and pulled his finger out and moved is dick into position. When he pressed forward she knew it was going to be bad.

"Wait! No, Brant! AHHHH!"

It was too late; in his excitement he pressed too hard and popped past her tight ring. Pain exploded in her butt and her ass cramped up and hurt like she had never thought possible.

"Take it out, it hurts! Please take it out!"

"It's in now. If I take it out we'll have to start over."

"Please, Brant... it's killing!"

He didn't back out, instead he started playing with her clitoris while holding his penis stationary with just the head of his cock inside her burning ass. The cramping hurt, it was like fire on her entrance but as soon as he touched her clitoris it started to be more manageable. She was angry he wouldn't listen to her and that he had rushed it. It was worse than any Charlie-horse she had ever had, taking several minutes of him playing with her clit before the fire became a dull ache.

The pain had faded just like she told Tim it would when she had penetrated his ass. She knew first hand it eventually goes away but those few minutes were awful and she then wanted to use her new toy on Brant as much as she did Tim.

Luckily her first anal ended fast. Brant was already so turned on and close that when he was able to move he only lasted another minute and two complete thrusts in and out, as her throbbing bottom began to burn again. She struggled and cringed, moaning in pain until he pulled out and came onto her stomach and breasts. He obviously loved it by the amount of semen he shot out onto her. Her little ass burned and was sore for a few days after that and she never forgot it.

-

Vicky cringed at the memory as she washed the long toy with soap and water. She returned it to her room just as Brant yelled through the house that dinner was ready. She put on a robe, which she knew would bother the boys, and went to the kitchen to eat with them.

They didn't comment on the robe but she could tell they were disappointed when they saw her wearing it. They of course had to remain naked because she was the Supreme Leader and wanted it that way.

At dinner they served her, refilled her glass and fulfilled any request she had. Once she was eating she allowed them to as well. It was the nicest meal she'd enjoyed in a long time. After she was full she sipped her drink and talked to them.

"After this is all cleaned up we're going to meet in my room again and I'm going to suck Brant's cock while Tim fucks his ass like I did to him. How does that sound, Toys?"

From the choking sounds it took them both by surprise, which made her grin. Brant looked nervous and Tim just looked surprised. She couldn't tell if it was because he would have to fuck his brother in the ass or if he was jealous Brant was going to get a blowjob.

"Just to clarify, Mistress," Tim began. "I'm fucking Brant's ass with the toy, right? Not my dick?"

"Oh, that's funny... yeah, the anal twist unless you want to fuck him in the ass with your cock. Totally up to you," she said, laughing.

"I'll go with the toy."

"Thought you would."

Brant swallowed hard, which made Vicky laugh all the more.

She got up, left her plate and began walking to her room, "See you soon, boys," she called back over her shoulder.

*****

Brant and Tim looked at each other as their sexy sister walked away. Brant was feeling nervous but so was Tim. He didn't particularly look forward to shoving a toy into another man's ass and Brant didn't look forward to having said toy shoved in his ass.

"Dude, you better go easy on me," Brant said.

"I'll try, but she might be controlling me and what I do. At least she said she's going to suck you off. That will be sweet with the combination of milking."

"If you do it right, she might be better than you."

"Good point... I guess I'll figure it out."

"We better clean up and get in there before she gets impatient."

*****

Vicky lay on her bed fondling the toy between her hands and looking at it. She opened her mouth and put the tip in, seeing what it felt like. It was dead hard rubber and nothing like a real cock but she decided to see how much she could swallow anyway. She got half of the foot long toy in her mouth before taking it back out.

Time passed and she got bored, opening the robe and sliding the wet toy down between her breasts over her stomach. She slid the shaft between the lips of her pussy, spinning it as she did. The ribs felt good and her secretions soon coated the shaft of the toy, making sliding easier. If she pressed harder the ribs vibrated her engorging clit as she slid the shaft up and down.

Pivoting the toy, she took hold near the end and eased the tip into her vagina. She pressed it in further moving her hands down the shaft until she was holding the handle and much of the toy was stuffed inside her. When she began to pull it out and push it in she really liked the ribbed shaft as it stimulated her entrance and deep inside. She closed her eyes and began to fuck herself with a steady pace.

With her free hand she made tight circle with her two longest fingers on her clitoris while she thrust the toy in and pulled out. She was in her own little world, almost ready to experience a good orgasm an unaware that her brothers had walked into her room.

*****

Brant and Tim watched Vicky fucking herself with the long toy and playing with her clit. It was hot as shit. Her arms were still in the robe but it was open revealing her large round breasts and sexy flat stomach. She had her eyes closed with the look of ecstasy on her face. The toy was glistening with her juices as she methodically fucked herself with it. Both of their cocks hardened as they watched and soon they were naked, erect and oozing watching Vicky.

When she began to pant and wiggle on the bed they knew she was cumming still unaware they were watching her. From what they could tell it was a powerful orgasm and lasted much longer than they could ever think to cum. She was forced to stop, her breathing and body became so erratic she fell limp and the toy fell out of her soaked pussy on its own when she let go of it.

About thirty seconds later she opened her eyes to find them watching her.

"Guess you don't need us anymore," Brant said.

"Yeah, no kidding, we've been replaced by a piece of rubber."

"Don't count on it... I could never replace my favorite toys," she said smiling at them. "Did you enjoy the show, sure looks like it," she said looking down to their cocks.

"Very much, Mistress," Tim said.

"Yep," Brant added.

"Good, now that you're all good and hard it's time for some fun."

*****

Vicky's body was humming after the intense orgasm. When she tried to sit up her body felt tired and heavy. She picked up the toy from between her legs. It was coated in thick white vaginal secretions from her orgasm all the way to the handle.

"Looks like we have plenty of lube for you, Brant," she said showing him the toy.

"Great, I'm so excited."

"Just try and relax, and trust me it's worth it," Tim said, taking the toy from Vicky.

She climbed off the bed and knelt in front of Brant, grabbing his hard cock and swirling the pre-cum around his head with her palm. He flinched from the intense sensation, forcing her to grab his shaft so he couldn't get away.

"Okay, shove that thing in while he's standing," Vicky said.

She began to stroke his cock and watch Tim try and find his brother's asshole without touching him. It wasn't going well, the toy kept slipping too low and hitting his balls or too high onto his back. She let them struggle for a while, as she continued to keep Brant hard.

"Okay... stop, this isn't working. Brant, you better get on all fours."

He assumed the position and Vicky took the toy from Tim as she went around to the back. She had no problem spreading his cheeks and putting the toy where it needed to go. He was already good and lubed from the failed attempts and pressed the toy in fast, hoping he would feel the same pain she had when he rushed into her ass with his wide cock.

The toy went in easy and Brant didn't scream or react in any negative way. She continued, sliding the toy up his ass over several ribs into his body. He let out a pleasurable moan as the first few inches passed over his prostate and Vicky knew something was up.

"You've done this before, haven't you?" she said, holding the toy in deep.

"Maybe," he replied.

"Tell me, Toy... I order it!" she raised her voice.

"Not only did I do homework on you but I experimented on myself as well, knowing you might do this to us for payback."

"I see... so you've been fucking your own ass just in case I ever won?"

"Yep, one can't be too prepared," Brant replied.

"Yes, one can't," she said pulling out the toy and shoving it back in with force. "How clever."

Vicky gripped the handle of the long toy firmly and started fucking Brant's ass deep and fast, watching the ribs pop in and out of his hole. She kept it up for a minute with no slowing, just pummeling him with the long ribbed toy.

"Like that, bitch? Do you like your ass fucked?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress... Yes!" he screamed.

She was a little disappointed she didn't get to take his ass for the first time like he had to her but she couldn't fault him for being ready for her payback. She was having fun either way with the toy she bought to give it to her brothers; she had made a good purchase.

"Keep doing this to him," she said to Tim and made him take the toy from her.

Once he had taken over and was fucking Brant she laid on her back and scooted between Brant's legs. He was still semi hard even after all the hard ass pounding. She grabbed his cock, pulled it down and into her mouth. He was producing plentiful secretions of pre-cum mixed with semen from the prostate and swallowed the contents. He hardened quickly in her mouth as she sucked and stroked him to full power.

Brant started to moan as Vicky worked his hard penis over with her mouth and hands. She wanted to make him cum in her mouth while he was being fucked in the ass. She'd been thinking about it ever since she had milked Tim and watched his thick white load fall to her floor. She continued working him over for a few more minutes before taking him out of her mouth.

"Tim... find his prostate and milk it," she ordered, before putting Brant's dick back in her mouth.

She knew Tim had found it when a glob of thick semen entered her mouth from Brant's cock. She swallowed it and stroked him harder. Another globule oozed out and Brant groaned in pleasure from the milking. His legs began to shake, his balls tightened and his shaft plumped further with blood. She suddenly feared he might fall on her when he climaxed but there wasn't much she could do at the moment.