All Comments on 'The Silken Family Trap Ch. 05'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
something new

great to see something new from you sexy. speaking of panties, i would love to lick those yummy red panties until your clit hardened and i felt it grow full...then tear them off you, turn you over and plow my cock into your man cunt, fucking you viciously while rubbing your clit. when it gushed cum, i would rub iy in your mouth, making you taste yourself. when i came i would pull out of your pussy and fill your mouth, so you could drink your cum and mind. you are one hot looking bitch and from your stories, i know you would love this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Clinical trial of the incestuous lust with our nurse and the patient.

The Nurse Mommy was using a variety of different types of pharmaceuticals that she had on hand. The mother Nurse also a intimate friend of the pharmacist was allowed free reign of the hospital pharmacy and the vast pharmacopia of powerful drugs. She was using a variety of combined drugs to get the most effectual and efficacious personal pleasure to meet her demanding incestuous designs. The mother nurse at first used a different combination of both midazolam, Cialis in a manner not indicated in the nomenclature. Instead of using the usual amount of the drugs, she quickly increased the process to get the "lucky victims" quickly addicted to the powerful drugs. Now dependant on the seductive nurse to supply the "Love Presciption", The combination of barbiturates, benzodiazipines, hypnotics, hormones, erectile erectile disfunction drugs, Caverject, Cialis in massive amounts, and finally the mother found new designEra drugs to enhance the performance of the "victims of her willing participants in perversion" Her son became a experierement in her alchemy, and chemical control over the years she enevitabliy gained a family of pharmaceutical friends and relatives of the incestuous nurse and the incestuous mother's seductive ways to select a collective of hybrid human DNA replication cloning the best breeding stock to insemination of the family females. The potent Sperm developed copiously via fertility drugs, and the results were found to be astonishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...