All Comments on 'The Silken Family Trap Ch. 06'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot

Great series. Keep the story going and have Eileen wear full fashioned nylons and garter belt with her pleated skirt and silky blouse

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I'll be goddammed...

Mike makes the most out of whichever hole he's in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epic story of son caught in the silken web of a mother in heat

One of the best, four stars****. The creative use of mother and sister's temptation to coax the son and his need for nylon and incestuous lust. All now in the clutches of the tangled web woven with silky pantyhose as a extra treat. Any son would gladly mesh with the fablic of the family-friendly love of sensuous flesh against nylon and spandex. After the horny son is enticed by mom and sister's left behind nylons and the scent therin, the outcum is applicable. Naughty boy wearing mommies pantyhose. Now part of the foreplay, the nylons are the perfect novelty to lead to a long lasting fetish frantic love tryst of truly legendary proportions. Wet vagina of a incestuous mom and sister in need of the sons staying power and prowess whilst he enjoys wearing the wet pantyhose and "other" types of perverse pleasures of pleasing mom and those all in hose. It becomes a obsession of family love encased so smoothly, so wet, so naughty. They knew it was wrong. Yet they could not stop this taboo act. They tried and failed as mommy thought up new and ever more forbidden ways to keep it up and going. Mom had him now. He was hers as well.

The next 5 years were a taboo unprecedented in the Silken Family Trap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...