The Silken Family Trap Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased two fingers inside her cunt and positioned my thumb over clit, it was hard and felt huge compared to my Mom's and Sister's; the inside of her hot wet cunt was loose and I eased my two remaining fingers inside her with no resistance. My cock was still humping at her leg and Sis was still kissing her and stroking her nipples; Matron had raised her hand and red nail polished fingers gently held my Sisters head and stroked her hair. The bitch was really hot for it now!

Eileen was now lying across the desk and leaning over Matron as she played with her tits and kissed her. She shifted position and crawled right on to the desk and straddled Matrons waist. This caused my Sister's skirt to ride up and expose her lovely pantyhosed thighs and pantied ass to me. With my free hand I started stroking my Sister's mound through the nylon of her hose and panty crotch, feeling the heat and wetness there.

She allowed me to do this for a minute or two and then reached back and her polished fingernail slit open the crotch of her pantyhose in a neat ripping sound. She spread the lacy opening of her open crotch panties, exposing her sex, and started to work her body up Matrons torso until her cunt was positioned over Matrons face. As my Sister slowly lowered herself I saw Matron's tongue reach out to meet the delicious cunt descending on her. The smell of hot cunt was tangible.

I positioned my now rock hard cock against Matron's fat puffy cunt, I had opened the leg of her cami-knickers and had pulled my hand out of her cunt with an audible 'plop'. I pushed forward and it was like entering a hot buttery cave as Matrons labia opened and my cock slid effortlessly inside her. Matron's legs rose up and locked around me, I pulled off my shirt and dropped my pants so I could feel those silky grey seamed stockings against my body. Matron gripped me and commenced pulling and pushing my body back and forth in a slow rhythm as I fucked her.

The feel of Matron's cunt was so different to Mom's and Sis's. It was loose and wet instead of the tight little pussies I had become accustomed to. My cock loved the different sensations of the slack, hot folds of Matrons gaping maw. Her labia wrapped around the base of my cock as my crotch slammed into her. Matron was controlling our fucking, gripping me tight with her stockinged legs, forcing me to slow down my thrusting to long, slow, deep strokes.

Sis was now groaning and I could see she was pushing her cunt up and down on Matron's face, increasing the speed of her cuniligal face fuck. I could hear Matron's muffled groans and my Sister began to whimper.

"OOOOHHhhhhh! OOOhhhhhh!"

It was obvious Eileen was close to orgasm as she rocked harder and faster on Matron's face. Suddenly she arched her back and pressed herself down on Matron's face.

"Cooommmmminggg!!" Eileen moaned, pushing a hand into her mouth to stifled a scream.

Then Eileen fell forward, her body shuddering as the last of her climax shook her body. She rested like that recovering for a couple of minutes as I enjoyed the sight of her straddling Matron and coming down from her high. I tried to increase the intensity of my coupling with Matron. She would have nothing of it and continued to keep me locked in the vice grip of her big muscular legs, ensuring a slow steady rhythm.

My sister dismounted Matron's face as a rider would a horse and she rolled to one side panting, her skirt still hiked up and her long pantyhosed legs spread. Now I really wanted to increase my sexual pleasure and give Matron a hard fast fuck. I gripped her stockinged thighs, and using all my strength, I pulled Matron's legs apart. I eased back and my cock fell out of her plump pussy with a slapping sound. Matron started to panic until she felt me start to twist her body and realised I was trying to turn her over.

Matron assisted me and rolled over so she was face down on the desk. I pulled her back towards me until her heels found the floor so she was bent over the desk. She looked delicious, bent over in her high heels with her seamed stocking encased legs stretched taught. I ran a hand up her silken shanks and clutched the hem of her skirt, which had fallen back over her rotund ass. I pulled the hem up and tucked it into the waistband of her skirt, exposing her panty-encased ass-checks. I pulled her cami-knickers down around her ankles and pushed forward so that the crown of my glans was just inside her gaping maw, then I pushed forward with all my might.

My cock slid into her slick wet folds and her labia greedily wrapped around the base of my cock again as I entered her fully, my crotch slapping against her soft round white ass. I then grabbed hold of the garter straps that held up her stockings and used them as reins as I commenced a hard fast fuck, pounding in and out of her sloppy cunt.

"You naughty boy!" Matron whooped.

"You, naughty, naughty, naughty, boy!!!"

"Naughty am I Matron?" I howled, "I'll show you naughty!"

I commenced a frantic in and out fucking motion that was accompanied the sucking sounds of her pussy as I pounded into her. My balls and crotch were soaked and her thighs and ass glistened with her love juices. Then it happened! I pulled back too far and my cock fell out her, in my haste to slam it back into her, the head rammed into the slick membrane of skin that separates her cunt from her ass. The force of my thrust and the slippery juices forced my cock to move upwards and plunge into her ass. It took me a second to realise what had happened, but then I realised I was having my first anal sex experience. My cock was buried to the hilt in her warm tight chamber, there was a slight resistance to my thrusts and a tight pulsing and squeezing on my cock coming from the walls of her dark hole.

"AAAGGGHHhhh!" Matron moaned.

"You naughty boy!!" Matron screeched.

"You are a very, very, very, NAUGHTY BOY!!!" she screeched.

As I recommenced my hard and fast fucking motion, this time in Matron's ass, I realised the bitch was enjoying it.

"Take it Matron!" I whooped.

"Take it deep in your asshole!" I whooped again as I fucked in and out of her tight hole, her ass spasmed around my cock and I drove it deeper, and deeper as her fat ass wobbled and swayed under the anal attack.

"Oh you are a naughty boy Mikey!" she gasped, almost out of breath,

"I'm commmming" I hissed and pushed my pulsating hard cock deep inside her.

I felt my member drive in as far it would go and her ass muscles grip and spasm all around it. Her fat white ass was shoved flat against my crotch and her stocking legs were forced hard against the desk. My cock exploded a torrent of semen in long juddering jets and I felt the hot jism wash around the head of my penis which had created a dam in her ass tunnel. I pulled on the reins of her garters and moaned.

"OOOOOHHHHhhhhh!!!"

Matron was quivering against me, I couldn't believe she was coming; having an anal orgasm as I raped her.

We both slowly came back to earth from our shattering orgasms and Matron went limp, whimpering in the last throes of her climax. I eased back and my now deflating penis popped out of Matron's asshole; my semen began to mix with her cunt juices and ran down through the folds of her pussy and on to her smoky grey nylons, staining them with our combined come. She turned around and pulled herself upright off the desk, her heavy makeup ruined by the face fucking she had given my Sister and by the exertion of our frantic fuck. I could smell my Sisters cunt on her breath as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled my face to hers and gave a hard sloppy kiss, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth. She pulled back and smiled at me.

"See! I knew you were the sort of lad who would have more fun if I left my nylons on," she said.

12