All Comments on 'The Silken Family Trap Ch. 08'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ill tell you this

they did that to me they better never let me go and the minute they got close enough i would have head butted the bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAZING

THIS WHOLE SERIES IS JUST RED HOT EROTICA. WILL READ YOUR OTHER STORIES OVER TIME. THANKS FOR THIS VERY HOT SERIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the best yet.

Highly erotic, very kinky, incestuously delightful. Trapped in pantyhose paradise.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm

It seems like he likes the crossdressing as much as his previous escapades shame we never see where it could lead

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it WAS meant to be....

The final prelude was particular in the feminization and final culmination of making the now hot she bitch into mom and sister's slut whore. The now transvestite son craved not only cunt cream but engendered a love of "her" favorite special sperm soup too. Dressed as a convincing transvestite, the son ends up sucking young pricks for fun and profit. "I can't help it mom" The mother made sure "she" was well serviced before any others got her baby. " Mommy, thank you, I love you so. "the son told mommy before he got inside her legs again. FUCK MOMMY SON, NOW! " Yes mom" he meekly complied. The boy again spent a nice load in the wanton mother who now had complete and utter control over her compliant son

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Delicious, depravity, family fetish for sensuously sexy Silky smooth pretty pantyhose

As usual, the hormones were the most important part of the sensuous feeling of our pantyhose sliding together. It was too much to resist. The mother fucker drilling the hot bitch in the pantyhose and high heels! "Come tell Mama what you want"! -"Baby needs to be able to please Mommy in our pretty silky smooth pantyhose "! The only question was how fast the hot incestuous bitch was ready for the next delicious and depraved seductive penis in her pussy through the pantyhose! . The family of fetishes and pantyhose together with high heels had a great time. The incestuous mother's wet and sweet delicious smelling pantyhose and the smooth feeling of the boy's cock through the pantyhose made the Mommy moist and her own pantyhose wet. "Mom, I'm gonna cum in your pussy through our pantyhose. " Mom, I've never had any more love for you "! We had all the rights and privileges of the sensuous feeling of being in the mother's cunt deeply. The incestuous transvestite son was having a hard cock in her pussy through the shimmering pantyhose and the now feminized bitch was squealing", I have to have my own mother's cunt "! The mom spread her legs and told him that he was to wear the pantyhose and high heels while fucking his own Mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They didn't lube him, so they were deliberately trying to cause anal and intestinal tearing. He raped them, but he didn't set out to destroy one of their excretory orifices or their vaginal walls. So he's a lunatic rapist, and they're sadistic, deliberately cruel rapists who get off on pain and torture. Hot stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES